Nazarene Space

Patrick Dovid's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I say "Christos Genate!" (Christ is Born). If it also happens to be Chanukoh, I'll w…"

Patrick Dovid replied Nov 29, 2011 to How do you respond when someone says "Merry Christmas"?

11 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells

"It's only the Ashkenaz that this is speculated about, and either way, we're the desc…"

Patrick Dovid replied Feb 13, 2011 to Today's Jews are not real Jews (Yehudim)?

9 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by T. J. (Mordecai) Mitchell

"I wear tzitzis, and as the Halakha instructs, I wear them on a talis katan. I do not…"

Patrick Dovid replied Dec 6, 2010 to

just now

"Omeyn! Finally someone has taken the time to use the Talmud and Midrash to prove tha…"

Patrick Dovid replied Mar 25, 2010 to was the last supper a passover seder ?

85 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by beryl etanah

"Yes, when I said Talmud, I was referring to the Oral Torah - I realize it was not wr…"

Patrick Dovid replied Mar 21, 2010 to Y'shua` and the Talmud

7 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Yishmael

"It is absolutely ridiculous to suggest that Moshiach used chametz to represent Himse…"

Patrick Dovid replied Mar 19, 2010 to was the last supper a passover seder ?

85 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by beryl etanah

"So the "Lord's Supper" seder was a Pesach seder, but on the evening of the fourteent…"

Patrick Dovid replied Mar 17, 2010 to Friday evening to Sunday morning is not three days

91 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by beryl etanah

"Okay, so here's what I think I've got: Tuesday, nisan 14 evening: seder with talmid…"

Patrick Dovid replied Mar 16, 2010 to Friday evening to Sunday morning is not three days

91 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by beryl etanah

"So the seder was the "talmidim's seder" the night before the actual seder?"

Patrick Dovid replied Mar 16, 2010 to Friday evening to Sunday morning is not three days

91 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by beryl etanah

"How could the seder have been on the sixteenth? The seder is on the eve of the fifte…"

91 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by beryl etanah

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service