Nazarene Space

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, as in the case of the Turin Shroud, one must not get taken in with the worshi…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Jul 11 to Lance of Longinus: Real or Fake?

4 Jul 13
Reply by Mikha El

"While the above article is fascinating and truthful, by Biblical definitions does no…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Jul 10 to Is the Shroud of Turin real or a fake?

8 Jul 24
Reply by James Trimm

"Indeed it is. If we look at Scripture in the Book of John, it details Peter going to…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Jul 9 to Is the Shroud of Turin real or a fake?

8 Jul 24
Reply by James Trimm

"The abomination that causes desolation?"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Aug 4, 2014 to Who or What is the Beast of Revelation?

39 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Paris

"Usually I will say, "Happy Holiday" . I will employ humour, and if the person is a C…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Dec 2, 2013 to How do you respond when someone says "Merry Christmas"?

11 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells

"That might be interesting... "

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Jan 8, 2012 to Rabbi depicts ‘Kosher Jesus’ as Jewish patriot

2 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Shamir ben Nadav

"How truthful would this film be? How far will they research to bring out the heroism…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Dec 27, 2011 to Mel Gibson And Joe Eszterhas To Collaborate On Film Telling Judah Maccabee Story

16 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by beryl etanah

"Hmmmm, please explain, I honestly believe that Yahshua went through the waters of th…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied Sep 30, 2011 to Days of Repentance

8 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by albert f green

"Is it just me, or does anyone else find it ironic that the news of bin Laden's death…"

Rhea Elisha deLascy-Wells replied May 2, 2011 to Bin Laden is Dead!!!!

35 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by A.J. Hoffman

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service