Nazarene Space

James Pierce's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, Here is the story in full: 1) She was forced against her will by government o…"

James Pierce replied Oct 19, 2009 to Can a person still pursue this woman even though this situation has happened?....

12 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by 命

"Trimm, Ok bro.. I will look into that. The situation is really with me. She sent me…"

James Pierce replied Oct 19, 2009 to Can a person still pursue this woman even though this situation has happened?....

12 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by 命

"Trimm, So, being that her family disowned her, and there was no dad to say no.... s…"

12 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by 命

"James, Whats up brother. I thought that sex sealed the deal. Even if she had sex wi…"

12 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by 命

"Rick, I have nothing against my brother Judah, only that he has taken on man-made t…"

James Pierce replied Sep 10, 2009 to Could those wild Gentile branches grafted in really be Ephraim?

85 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by 命

"I want to know about getting citizen ship in Israel. Why is it hard for those who ar…"

James Pierce replied Sep 10, 2009 to Could those wild Gentile branches grafted in really be Ephraim?

85 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by 命

"Shawn, Interesting my problem. I have been having that feeling for awhile. Some kin…"

James Pierce replied Sep 4, 2009 to Could those wild Gentile branches grafted in really be Ephraim?

85 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by 命

"Aharon, Face it. You do not have the answer. Drop the pride. "

James Pierce replied Sep 1, 2009 to The lost tribes?? Or always there tribes??

34 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Read my posts. This is not about the title of "Allah", rather, WHO Allah is exactly."

James Pierce replied Aug 31, 2009 to Allah

25 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by 命

"Aharon, I simply asked a question. If you feel like you're in hot water, then so be…"

James Pierce replied Aug 31, 2009 to The lost tribes?? Or always there tribes??

34 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service