Nazarene Space

It's always being taught that the giants were here during Noachs day when the sons of God got with the daughters of men, and this is how the giants came about. I'm fine with that, however, then the flood came and all were wiped away, so where did the giants of Davids time come from? Was there a repeat of this mingling? Where is is mentioned in scripture?

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shalom, Good question! I don't know. But here is some interesting food for thought-Yeshua makes an interesting statement in HIS "Olivet Discourse" that in the end the days would be like the days of Noach. YESHUA makes no mention of the "sons of GOD" taking daughters of men, but that was part of those days. In our day, the U.F.O. phenomenon which sporadically raises its head (roughly 10% of Americans claim to have seen one- some 3% claim to have been abducted) is most likely related. some 90-95% of ufo claims are explainable by natural means- but 5-10% are not. Those in this range exhibit non-physical capabilities, indicating they are spiritual. The messages these relay are known to be incorrect and they spend a great deal of time debunking the claims of YESHUA. If they are spiritual and tell lies- that is a tip off as to their identity. In the abduction phenomenon- one of the main agendas is sexual- for the purpose of mingling with the seed of Adam. That is a throwback to Noach's day. Another indication that the end is upon us. I know this offers no answers to the question, but it is food for thought. Blessings of HaShem always, Shalom from the PRINCE of Shalom, kenny cartwright
That ending made it look like I was saying kenny cartwright is the Prince of Shalom- hardly!!!!!. I meant from the REAL ONE!!!!!!!!!
Kenny Cartwright said:
Shalom, Good question! I don't know. But here is some interesting food for thought-Yeshua makes an interesting statement in HIS "Olivet Discourse" that in the end the days would be like the days of Noach. YESHUA makes no mention of the "sons of GOD" taking daughters of men, but that was part of those days. In our day, the U.F.O. phenomenon which sporadically raises its head (roughly 10% of Americans claim to have seen one- some 3% claim to have been abducted) is most likely related. some 90-95% of ufo claims are explainable by natural means- but 5-10% are not. Those in this range exhibit non-physical capabilities, indicating they are spiritual. The messages these relay are known to be incorrect and they spend a great deal of time debunking the claims of YESHUA. If they are spiritual and tell lies- that is a tip off as to their identity. In the abduction phenomenon- one of the main agendas is sexual- for the purpose of mingling with the seed of Adam. That is a throwback to Noach's day. Another indication that the end is upon us. I know this offers no answers to the question, but it is food for thought. Blessings of HaShem always, Shalom from the PRINCE of Shalom, kenny cartwright
don't worry, we know what you meant. But that stuff about ufo's is true! I don't doubt abductions at all- I mean of course there are plenty of phoneys out there, but hasatan is the prince of the power of the air and outer space would qualify as within his range to roam! It's very likely that he and his evil principalities are behind all of that stuff, plus if you believe in the rapture theory, it would definantly help explain the dissapearance of so many people to the unbelieving world!
"And there were giants upon the earth IN THOSE DAYS, AND ALSO AFTERWARD" so it must have happened again.
Noah and his family's blood must have been pure, and apart from the denizens of the ark - all life on earth died.
I see no other option than Fallen Angels procreating again.

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
i am not sure if the fallen angels had sex again with women after the flood, but the giants or nephilim were also after the flood, so there had to be a way for them either to survive, or to just start over again from the fallen angels. I personally think giants survived through corruption of humans before the flood, and this is also consistent with certain jewish tradition.
Well, it never happened again on the same scale, that's the point - it has happened in isolated cases, and then the Nephilim created from these few instances go on to create larger Nephilim population through procreating amongst themselves and with humans, though the Nephilimic blood might be diluted after a while.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing, some people have entertained angels without knowing it. Heb. 13:2

Angels can apparently take human form and walk among us, if YHWH allows it.
If they should use this allowance as an opportunity to rebel against him, well...

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
i was thinking perhaps one of Noah's sons wives was a young nephilim, but this is at best a theory. I suppose it is certainly possible that they procreated again, though, i would think that if this was the case, we would have had some tradition or teaching passed down to us by now. Such a thing happening a second would surely not go unoticed. just a thought.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service