Nazarene Space

"The Nation of Israel was never meant to be Catholic (spread throughout the whole world), but rather Kodesh (set apart). But if that which was Kodesh became scattered to all the nations of the world, and was then redeemed without yet being restored, then would not they be Catholic in their Kodesh status?"

(The Book of Jesse, Saying 29)

I believe this is why we are to be IN the world, not OF the world. We are a Kodesh (set apart) people that has been scattered to the ends of the earth (Catholic).

The Nation of Israel was never meant to be Catholic (spread throughout
the whole world), but rather Kodesh (set apart). But if that which
was Kodesh became scattered to all the nations of the world, and was
then redeemed without yet being restored, then would not they be
Catholic in their Kodesh status?

The

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So being opposer of the Torah, exiled and divorced are we still set-apart?

Revelation 1:5, "And from Yeshua the Messiah, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

sevynn leverette said:

So being opposer of the Torah, exiled and divorced are we still set-apart?

Truly, we are as a leaven kept separate, awaiting the time when we shall leaven the whole dough, even the whole three measures... (Matt. 13:33,  Gen. 18:6) ...and in Abraham's offspring shall all nations be blessed (Gen 26:4).

Actually the seed of Avraham is a singular blessing, in Avraham's seed....... not seeds

Yochanan 1:29 the Lamb of IEUE came to remove the SIN of the "land"; not sins of the world??????

Avraham was given two covenants land and seed..... not lands and seeds

Shalom

Who said "seeds" ?
Is arguing and creating arguments all you know to do, sev?

The word of IEUE can not be argued it is already correct.

You implied seeds in nations, Yisrael is one Tribe, one Torah, one seed, one Messiah, one Father.....

Shalom

Lol, you're the one who's arguing, not YHWH.
Furthermore, you have no idea what I was implying, clearly !

"In Abraham's seed shall all the nations be blessed" - you cannot argue with Scripture (but you try!)...
Israel's singular seed is a blessing to all the nations, and will work as a leaven in the dough of the world to purify it (Matt 13:33).

sevynn leverette said:

The word of YHWH can not be argued it is already correct.

You implied seeds in nations, Yisrael is one Tribe, one Torah, one seed, one Messiah, one Father.....

Shalom

Actually the Word of IEUE washes us clean, and the Torah is pefect converting the soul, Torah is truth, not a mistranslated english mis guided doctrine.

Nations is rendered countries with their own government, is that what you believe IEUE is blessing countire with their own government, heaven forbid, that is why somany were exiled

Shalom

I will play along however this, however this context i believe is tribes, because nation can also be rendered those specifically of their offspring or seed.

Word origin and history-etymology

c.1300 from O.Fr. Nacion, from latin nationem [nom. Natio]

nation, stock, race, literally “that which was born” from natus, people of nasci “be born” [Old L. gnasci; see genus] Political sense has taken over from racial meaning “large group of people with common ancestry”

me and my worse english.

The promise was made with one seed, with one land. (singular on both accounts). No argument from me here, as this is clearly what Scripture teaches.

And yet we see that one seed (singular) has been scattered to many nations (plural) outside of the nation (singular) that had the blessing, and is the promised land to this very day.

Sev, listen:

It says Goyyi ("nations", "gentiles", "heathens") in the text of Gen 26:4, referring to the Goyim:

גֹּויֵ֥י

http://strongsnumbers.com/hebrew/1471.htm

Of course, you, not being able to read Hebrew, didn't notice, and let your presuppositions run wild.

Nobody said "seeds", yet you keep making this false accusation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service