Nazarene Space

"The Nation of Israel was never meant to be Catholic (spread throughout the whole world), but rather Kodesh (set apart). But if that which was Kodesh became scattered to all the nations of the world, and was then redeemed without yet being restored, then would not they be Catholic in their Kodesh status?"

(The Book of Jesse, Saying 29)

I believe this is why we are to be IN the world, not OF the world. We are a Kodesh (set apart) people that has been scattered to the ends of the earth (Catholic).

The Nation of Israel was never meant to be Catholic (spread throughout
the whole world), but rather Kodesh (set apart). But if that which
was Kodesh became scattered to all the nations of the world, and was
then redeemed without yet being restored, then would not they be
Catholic in their Kodesh status?

The

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If u think the covenant is outside Yisrael and Yahudah?????? or countries with their own government????????

Nations

-a country with its own government.

Why do nations/countries with their own ruler-ship rage,
and the peoples plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth take a stand,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against YHWH, and against HIS Anointed One, saying,
3 “Let us break their bonds apart,
and cast their cords from us.”
4 HE who sits in the heavens will laugh.
The Master Teacher will have them in mockery.
5 Then HE will speak to them in HIS anger,
and terrify them in his wrath:
6 “Yet I have set MY King on MY set-apart hill of Zion.”
7 I will tell of the decree of MY Covenant.
YHWH said to me, “You are my son.
Today I have become your father.
8 Ask of ME, and I will give the nations/countries with their own right-ruling for your inheritance,
the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron.
You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”
10 Now therefore be wise, you kings.
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve Yahweh with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son paying homage, unless he becomes angry, and you perish in the way,
for HIS wrath will soon be kindled.
Blessed are all those who take refuge in HIM.
Shalom

the scattering is a curse, that is why YeweShua came to take away the "SIN" of the erets/land, Yochanan 1:29,

the scattering is due to disobedience to IEUE's Torah, and YeweShua is coming to regather to the land which lays fallow un many Sabbaths of rest/ceasing to produce fruit, ie the fig tree/Yahudah??????????

yes many tribes will be blessed according to the covenant/the Word from the mouth of IEUE spken face to face with Moshe, and this covenant is with Yahudah and Yisrael.........????????

Unless you can show evidence he has placed HIS Everlasting Banner on another Tribe??????

Shalom

J. Jury said:

The promise was made with one seed, with one land. (singular on both accounts). No argument from me here, as this is clearly what Scripture teaches.

And yet we see that one seed (singular) has been scattered to many nations (plural) outside of the nation (singular) that had the blessing, and is the promised land to this very day.

To some degree, this was the point of the scattering of Israel. When they (we) are regathered, the regathering will bring in those who have no physical or genealogical ties to the House of Israel. Isaiah 56:8, "The Lord YHWH, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, 'Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.' "

Now for clarification, I'm not saying (and I don't think anyone else is either) that God has ever, at any point, made a covenant with any group outside of Israel. As such- and Christian mentioned this before- there is no need to keep bringing up "seeds", or "this covenant is with Israel and Judah", or "he never placed his banner with another group". We are in agreement that there is one seed, one covenant, one people.

sevynn leverette said:

the scattering is a curse, that is why YeweShua came to take away the "SIN" of the erets/land, Yochanan 1:29,

the scattering is due to disobedience to IEUE's Torah, and YeweShua is coming to regather to the land which lays fallow un many Sabbaths of rest/ceasing to produce fruit, ie the fig tree/Yahudah??????????

yes many tribes will be blessed according to the covenant/the Word from the mouth of IEUE spken face to face with Moshe, and this covenant is with Yahudah and Yisrael.........????????

Unless you can show evidence he has placed HIS Everlasting Banner on another Tribe??????

Shalom

J. Jury said:

The promise was made with one seed, with one land. (singular on both accounts). No argument from me here, as this is clearly what Scripture teaches.

And yet we see that one seed (singular) has been scattered to many nations (plural) outside of the nation (singular) that had the blessing, and is the promised land to this very day.

"To some degree, this was the point of the scattering of Israel. When they (we) are regathered, the regathering will bring in those who have no physical or genealogical ties to the House of Israel. Isaiah 56:8, "The Lord YHWH, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, 'Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.' "

Amen. We are a leaven, put among the nations to bless them.
Because Israel is mixed with gentiles, the flock of the 144,000 will come out of Babylon as a congregation of "rainbow children", being Africans, Whites, Latinos you name it - according to the good pleasure of the Lord.

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. (Rev 7:9)

And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. (Rev 5:9)

"Now for clarification, I'm not saying (and I don't think anyone else is either) that God has ever, at any point, made a covenant with any group outside of Israel. As such- and Christian mentioned this before- there is no need to keep bringing up "seeds", or "this covenant is with Israel and Judah", or "he never placed his banner with another group". We are in agreement that there is one seed, one covenant, one people."

Thank you. The Abrahamic covenant is unique as pertains to the salvation and the kingdom.

J. Jury said:

To some degree, this was the point of the scattering of Israel. When they (we) are regathered, the regathering will bring in those who have no physical or genealogical ties to the House of Israel. Isaiah 56:8, "The Lord YHWH, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, 'Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.' "

Now for clarification, I'm not saying (and I don't think anyone else is either) that God has ever, at any point, made a covenant with any group outside of Israel. As such- and Christian mentioned this before- there is no need to keep bringing up "seeds", or "this covenant is with Israel and Judah", or "he never placed his banner with another group". We are in agreement that there is one seed, one covenant, one people.

"If (you) think the covenant is outside Yisrael and Yahudah..."

I don't...

sevynn leverette said:

If u think the covenant is outside Yisrael and Yahudah?????? or countries with their own government????????

You know, I've noticed an high increase in the Hispanic (Latino) population who are growing and accepting the Messianic / Hebraic version of Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah, and leaving gentile-based pagan forms of Christianity, in exchange for Torah-observant Messianic belief. The belief seems to be spreading like wild fire amongst the Hispanic peoples.

Christian said:

"To some degree, this was the point of the scattering of Israel. When they (we) are regathered, the regathering will bring in those who have no physical or genealogical ties to the House of Israel. Isaiah 56:8, "The Lord YHWH, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, 'Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.' "

Because Israel is mixed with gentiles, the flock of the 144,000 will come out of Babylon as a congregation of "rainbow children", being Africans, Whites, Latinos you name it - according to the good pleasure of the Lord.

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. (Rev 7:9)

And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. (Rev 5:9)

"Now for clarification, I'm not saying (and I don't think anyone else is either) that God has ever, at any point, made a covenant with any group outside of Israel. As such- and Christian mentioned this before- there is no need to keep bringing up "seeds", or "this covenant is with Israel and Judah", or "he never placed his banner with another group". We are in agreement that there is one seed, one covenant, one people."

Thank you. The Abrahamic covenant is unique as pertains to the salvation and the kingdom.

J. Jury said:

Ok you are saying we were exiled for disobeying Torah and scattered to the alien countries to bless them?????????? Really??????

Shalom

Christian said:

J. Jury said:

"...the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."  (Rev 13:8)

"...(the Lamb) was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God." (1 Peter 1:20-21)

Sevynn, please understand: God's plan is foreordained.
The Lamb was chosen to be slain for the sake of atonement, even before there was any sin to atone for.
God let Joseph be thrown down the well, and it must have seemed as a curse, and indeed Joseph deserved it, being but a mortal and fallible sinner; yet God meant the curse for GOOD !

"...ye thought evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring to pass, as on this day, to save many nations alive." (Gen 50:20)

Genesis 22:18, "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed My voice."
Genesis 26:4-5, "And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws."
Galatians 3:8, "And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, 'In thee shall all nations be blessed.' "

sevynn leverette said:

Ok you are saying we were exiled for disobeying Torah and scattered to the alien countries to bless them?????????? Really??????

Shalom

This is speaking after the Seed, YeweShua, nations refer to all the sons of Avraham at least twenty four tribes, Yisrael and Yismael, both promised to be great nations; ie the Levites,multiplied, Levi, Aharon, Marari, these are the nations that will be blessed, all the nations will be blessed in the SEED of Avrahams body, those will be the nations blessed, that is why each is given land, territories, countries, by lot...

Shalom

J. Jury said:

Genesis 22:18, "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed My voice."
Genesis 26:4-5, "And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws."
Galatians 3:8, "And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, 'In thee shall all nations be blessed.' "

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Alright. You are welcome to cling to your own private  (cult like) interpretation, and I will stick to the obvious clear context of the text.

sevynn leverette said:

This is speaking after the Seed, YeweShua, nations refer to all the sons of Avraham at least twenty four tribes, Yisrael and Yismael, both promised to be great nations; ie the Levites,multiplied, Levi, Aharon, Marari, these are the nations that will be blessed, all the nations will be blessed in the SEED of Avrahams body, those will be the nations blessed, that is why each is given land, territories, countries, by lot...

Shalom

J. Jury said:

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Sevynn, Israel is ONE nation, not "nations" - you might as well say what you falsely accused me of saying:  "seeds".
Funny how false doctrines always contradict themselves, and false teachers too.

You kept bugging me about the word "seeds", which I never uttered, yet you keep calling Israel for "nations".
You kept bugging me about Israel being the singular covenant people, yet you claim the people of Ishmael are in covenant (thus, you preach a heretical doctrine of "dual covenants").
Wake up and smell the petunias.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service