Nazarene Space

Circumcision requirement in order to eat of the Pesach lamb?

Do you think a disciple of Yeshua must circumcised himself to celebrate Pesach? Because the Torah says that a person uncircumcised of the foreskin can not celebrate Pesach, but Yeshua is our Pesach and if he is our pesach and a uncircumcised person can not eat of it means that only the ones that are circumcised may eat of Yeshua the Lamb of Elohim. I am circumcised and i made the hatafa, but i have this question in my mind, because i dont think that liberation given through the Lamb of Elohim is in hands of the circumsition of the foreskin, but what happens with the commandment of the Torah where it says that only a person that is circumcised can eat of the Pesach lamb?

Views: 1157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All I'm saying is that, putting ALL other factors aside, it is an act of obedience.

Is there an "act of salvation" that can be done on our parts? No, probably not. I leave that part up to God.

Solomon Avar said:

Is there such a thing as an "act of salvation" ?

Your intention might be to discriminate between what is an "act of salvation" and what isn't, or you might be saying there is no such thing; there are certainly no deeds that merit salvation, though I'm not sure this is your point.

J. Jury (אליהוא) said:

Circumcision is an act of obedience to the precepts of the Most High, not an act of salvation.

Yes, thats what all first disciples of Yeshua teached. But, the question is do you think that in order to eat his flesh and drink his blood (Mashiach's) we have to be circumcised from the foreskin? I think that if the answer is "yes" then we have to be circumcised in order to be delivered from bondage of sin through the Lamb of G-d. But if the answer is "no", then what happens with the commandment that says that a person that is not circumcised cannot of eat of the lamb of Pesach? Also deliverance from the bondage of sin not salvation from "hell", and according to the Torah the deliverance of the sons of Israel comes through the blood of the Lamb of G-d.

J. Jury (אליהוא) said:

Circumcision is an act of obedience to the precepts of the Most High, not an act of salvation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service