Nazarene Space

all this talk about godhead and three or two gods and whatnot !!

Get your heads out of the churches for they are germanic/romanic/slavic folk paganism mixed with Yisraeli Scriptures, so stop qouting the "church fathers" as having any knowledge or authority about those Sacred Scriptures for it is well know they themselves only understood the Scriptures by using greek philosophy.

Let's let the writings speak of the people who knew and saw the Ancient Nazarenes;

They have no different ideas, but confess everything exactly as the Law proclaims it and in the Jewish fashion – except for their belief in Christ, if you please! For they acknowledge both the resurrection of the dead and the divine creation of all things, and declare that God is one, and that his Son is Yeshua Mshikha (jesus christ in the original writings).

Epiphanius of Salamis, Panarion 29.7.2

(It is interesting to note what beliefs Epiphanius contrasts between the Jews and Nazarenes, for the Jews as a whole, excluding the Sadducees, confirm the resurrection of the dead and the divine creation of all things. It is quite possible that the distinction between them was their belief that Jesus will be the one to raise the dead (see John 6:40,44,54) and created all things (see Colossians 1:15-16), thus calling him divine yet the Son of God)

They believe that Messiah, the son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary.

Jerome, Letter 75 Jerome to Augustine

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus is al gebbor. If you do not accept that, you do not know him.

sevynn leverette said:
i only pray to the Father, and YeweShua is the Messiah or Anointed One, the Son of YEWE, He is the Messiah in the flesh, as 2 Yochanan states, a short easy read, maybe that will clarify it more for you. As far as YeweShua goes He is my Messiah, Anointed One, Salvation of YEWE.

you shall not bow down and serve them, for I YEWE your Elohim am a jealous El: Hebraic Roots Version Scriptures

Shalom
Almighty God, from the Akkadian "Mighty Mountain"

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
what's al gebbor?
Chad Evans said:

sevynn leverette said:
i only pray to the Father, and YeweShua is the Messiah or Anointed One, the Son of YEWE, He is the Messiah in the flesh, as 2 Yochanan states, a short easy read, maybe that will clarify it more for you. As far as YeweShua goes He is my Messiah, Anointed One, Salvation of YEWE.

you shall not bow down and serve them, for I YEWE your Elohim am a jealous El: Hebraic Roots Version Scriptures

Shalom

thahhahahaha dude you make me laugh, i believe this is called idolatery :-)
you go ahead and worship and deify the Messiah, i'll have quite a chukle when you get thrown in Gehenna for worshipping "jesus"...

like i sayd, none of you can convince me on this one, Judaism was "different" because it was Monotheism instead of polytheism, start by learning the difference between those two and maybe you can be saved from Gehenna, but you know when the Day comes, you will stand before Him and you just go ahead and explain it to Him and i'll be the guy in the back having a laugh hahahah ^^
Go and bow down to Ba'al.

If Jesus is not God, and not distinct from the Father and the Holy Spirit, then he was a madman and a blasphemer. and WE KILLED HIM. Baruch Hashem.

That's how mad that is.

Serkan said:
Chad Evans said:

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

thahhahahaha dude you make me laugh, i believe this is called idolatery :-)
you go ahead and worship and deify the Messiah, i'll have quite a chukle when you get thrown in Gehenna for worshipping "jesus"...

like i sayd, none of you can convince me on this one, Judaism was "different" because it was Monotheism instead of polytheism, start by learning the difference between those two and maybe you can be saved from Gehenna, but you know when the Day comes, you will stand before Him and you just go ahead and explain it to Him and i'll be the guy in the back having a laugh hahahah ^^
Baruch haba B'shem YEWE

i love and cherish the Anointed One who took every trangession and sin into His being so i could be free from my own lack of understanding.

i will be attending in fear and awe during this great Day, awaiting the Promise of the Covenant!

all these things in His Name; YeweShua, So be it and Amein
what?!? If you reject Jesus or any aspect of his message, including claims of divinity, you reject Jesus himself. So you will be one of these people:
Matthew 7:22
"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' - NASB

as I have suggested, not all who reject the deity of the Messiah shall be rejected by Messiah. Elohim knows your hearts and He knows what you are and aren't accountable for. I believe you are sadly mistaken about Yahushua being the One Elohim. I think the evidence is undeniable in my view. When you realize the Father, Son, and Mother are not describing different entities, beings, persons, or whatever, then you will be able to realize that Yahushua is Elohim, and no one else is Elohim.
What was the point of Jesus coming then?

Pointless if He is not the ONLY Way.

if people before Jesus could be saved without fully understanding the Messiah, the same with people after Jesus.
we don't want to laugh at others being condemned to hell. listen, serkan. My dad is David the father, David the son, and David the husband. He is one person. One being. Three titles. Three aspects. Elohim likewise is Father, Son, and Mother. Three titles, three aspects. One person. One being. How hard is this to understand? This is strict unitarianism. And the Scriptures teach the deity of Messiah. How can Messiah's death cover your sins UNLESS He is Elohim? He is the one Elohim. the three titles of Elohim, Father, Son, and Mother, are not the same title. There are THREE titiles. But there is only ONE person. ONE being. There is no difference. The Father IS the Son. The Son IS the Father. The Son IS the Mother. The Mother IS the Father. The Father IS the Mother. The Mother IS the Son.

dude... then explain to me, how did god resseruct himself from the dead... HOW COULD THE MIGHTY ELOHIM EVEN DIE ?????!!!!!!! THIS IS PAGANISM FOR HE CANNOT DIE OR BE MINIMISED TO A HUMAN FORM!!!!
if people before Jesus could be saved without fully understanding the Messiah, the same with people after Jesus.

exactly my point!!!! the church has made such a doctrine about their "jesus" in that everyone who did not except him was suddenly "dead before God" but i ask you... if in the past people were saved because they believed in ELohim and doing His Torah then why suddenly because the Messiah came everything have changed ???? How come a Orthodox rabbi had years long dreams and visions of Messiah who he deemed to be "Yshua" and so on...

that is what i do not believe because Yshua said to the Prushim "people who are sick need a doctor" when they asked him why he ate with sinners instead of the already righteous Prushim, so yes i believe even Orthodox observant Jews will be saved this whole "jesus" doctrine is getting waaaaaay too churchy and kabbalah-esque so i'm saying no thank you to your visions on this cause i only worship Alaha because that's who all the Prophets worshipped and Messiah himself (oh please enlighten me on how Messiah, who is Alaha according to some of you, prayed to himself time and time again??) worshipped and sayd we should direct all our prayers too.

no chad, you don't even follow Torah if i remember correctly, so you go bow down to ba'al or "jesus"

and i do laugh at people who go to Gehenna (which is NOT the christian hell, you guys are getting very christian lately what's going on here....) when they preach christian theology but try and cover it with a couple of "barukh hashem" shouts ;-)
Nothing has changed, we are still saved by faith alone through grace alone. This is how all the Patriarchs were saved and all the Prophets.

Everyone in order to be saved MUST know Jesus.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. - John 14:6
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,
John 10:9 "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jesus prayed to the father, and He told us Himself that he was equal to the Father, if the Father is God, then Jesus is proclaiming to be God.

"I and the Father are one." - John 10:30

Jesus is the Word, and is eternal, He came into the flesh. He was God incarnate

I do keep torah, all except the dietary laws (which result in me eating bacon, nothing else on the diet laws). But my keeping torah is a natural result of my faith, I never chose to honor the Torah, never will. I just happened to do so. [ps: all foods are clean]

You equate Jesus with Ba'al?.......... JESUS EXISTS. ETERNALLY SO. AS GOD.

"Christian Theology". Jesus Himself taught about Hell
"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell? - Matthew 23:33
Matthew 11:23 "And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day.
"If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell, - Mark 9:47
"If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell. - Matthew 5:30
"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. - Matthew 10:28
Luke 12:5 "But I will warn you whom to fear: fear the One who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!

Hell is eternal, Gehenna does not exist. And you will go there if you do not accept Christ as LORD.

Do you not accept the New Testament? If you do accept it, you are blind.

Serkan said:

exactly my point!!!! the church has made such a doctrine about their "jesus" in that everyone who did not except him was suddenly "dead before God" but i ask you... if in the past people were saved because they believed in ELohim and doing His Torah then why suddenly because the Messiah came everything have changed ???? How come a Orthodox rabbi had years long dreams and visions of Messiah who he deemed to be "Yshua" and so on...

that is what i do not believe because Yshua said to the Prushim "people who are sick need a doctor" when they asked him why he ate with sinners instead of the already righteous Prushim, so yes i believe even Orthodox observant Jews will be saved this whole "jesus" doctrine is getting waaaaaay too churchy and kabbalah-esque so i'm saying no thank you to your visions on this cause i only worship Alaha because that's who all the Prophets worshipped and Messiah himself (oh please enlighten me on how Messiah, who is Alaha according to some of you, prayed to himself time and time again??) worshipped and sayd we should direct all our prayers too.

no chad, you don't even follow Torah if i remember correctly, so you go bow down to ba'al or "jesus"

and i do laugh at people who go to Gehenna (which is NOT the christian hell, you guys are getting very christian lately what's going on here....) when they preach christian theology but try and cover it with a couple of "barukh hashem" shouts ;-)
God raised Jesus from the dead. Jesus was the God-Man (100% God, 100% Man), the Eternal Logos (Word) who entered into flesh. When Jesus died, he died as a willing sacrifice, he gave his life voluntarily.

If God can not enter into flesh then explain this for me:
They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. - Genesis 3:8

How can you hear God walking? Explain this to me, it is obvious that God came down in human form at that time. And more specifically, Jesus, the second person of the Trinity is the only one who has incarnated.

Not to mention Melchizedek, which is obviously Jesus.

Serkan said:
we don't want to laugh at others being condemned to hell. listen, serkan. My dad is David the father, David the son, and David the husband. He is one person. One being. Three titles. Three aspects. Elohim likewise is Father, Son, and Mother. Three titles, three aspects. One person. One being. How hard is this to understand? This is strict unitarianism. And the Scriptures teach the deity of Messiah. How can Messiah's death cover your sins UNLESS He is Elohim? He is the one Elohim. the three titles of Elohim, Father, Son, and Mother, are not the same title. There are THREE titiles. But there is only ONE person. ONE being. There is no difference. The Father IS the Son. The Son IS the Father. The Son IS the Mother. The Mother IS the Father. The Father IS the Mother. The Mother IS the Son.

dude... then explain to me, how did god resseruct himself from the dead... HOW COULD THE MIGHTY ELOHIM EVEN DIE ?????!!!!!!! THIS IS PAGANISM FOR HE CANNOT DIE OR BE MINIMISED TO A HUMAN FORM!!!!
They have already been judged, when the Torah was placed next to the Ark of the Covenant as a witness against you?????

I did come to judge the world......since it was already judged!

Shalom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service