Nazarene Space

all this talk about godhead and three or two gods and whatnot !!

Get your heads out of the churches for they are germanic/romanic/slavic folk paganism mixed with Yisraeli Scriptures, so stop qouting the "church fathers" as having any knowledge or authority about those Sacred Scriptures for it is well know they themselves only understood the Scriptures by using greek philosophy.

Let's let the writings speak of the people who knew and saw the Ancient Nazarenes;

They have no different ideas, but confess everything exactly as the Law proclaims it and in the Jewish fashion – except for their belief in Christ, if you please! For they acknowledge both the resurrection of the dead and the divine creation of all things, and declare that God is one, and that his Son is Yeshua Mshikha (jesus christ in the original writings).

Epiphanius of Salamis, Panarion 29.7.2

(It is interesting to note what beliefs Epiphanius contrasts between the Jews and Nazarenes, for the Jews as a whole, excluding the Sadducees, confirm the resurrection of the dead and the divine creation of all things. It is quite possible that the distinction between them was their belief that Jesus will be the one to raise the dead (see John 6:40,44,54) and created all things (see Colossians 1:15-16), thus calling him divine yet the Son of God)

They believe that Messiah, the son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary.

Jerome, Letter 75 Jerome to Augustine

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So when Torah says to place it next to the ark of the Covenant as a judge against you that is not true????

Shalom
fair, huh??????

getting stone for picking up sticks, according to your understanding would have not been fair, you are still thinking like a christain of false pretenses

Shalom
LOL. Do you read what you type? Jesus prayed to himself? ROFL!

So while if Jesus is the Father and Holy Spirit, then Father/Son/Holy Spirit all died on the cross, thus, God no longer exists.

Your position is illogical.

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
is it not pagan for Elohim to die. All death is is destruction of body. The spirit never dies. Elohim's sacrifice was living a human life full of suffering and pain, and He had to be fully obedient and not cheat. It even says in Hebrews, Elohim made himself lower than the angels and limited himself so that He could be fully human. How could Elohim pray to himself? Because Elohim as a divine man had to submit to the divine non-human will, and this required him to pray to know what the will of himself was. But, the beauty of it is, He had to do the will of Elohim as a man. This required much humility, and obedience, and much sacrifice.
"Supernatural torah"... What the heck? I though only Kaballahists believe in that.

If you did not accept Jesus while here on Earth, you are eternally damned.

It's called Divine Justice. All of the elect WILL be saved.

I believe it is very clear that most people who reject Yahushua as Messiah will not be saved. Why will they not be saved. Because if they were saved, they would probably have no reason to reject Messiah. Notice that I am making an exception here when I say most. Why do I make exceptions? Because there is a huge difference between natural and supernatural torah. Everyone has access to the natural torah, and everyone is accountable to taht, such things as murder, lust, etc being wrong. But the supernatural torah requries divine revelation from Elohim, and certain people have no way to know those things, and will not be judged for that. for example, the Sabbath. while we believe Elohim wants all people to observe Sabbath, Elohim is gracious and merciful, and it will not punish people for something they had no way of knowing, and for something that requires knowledge and understanding that they were unable to have. Elohim judges some people for rejection of supernatural torah. but others, He graciously accepts, because they did nothing wrong, even though they are very wrong.
He is NOT speaking like a Christian, he is speaking like a Kaballahist.

sevynn leverette said:
fair, huh??????

getting stone for picking up sticks, according to your understanding would have not been fair, you are still thinking like a christain of false pretenses

Shalom
Circumcision was a symbol, it does not grant salvation or lead to one being holy.

edit - I believe all males on the planet should be circumcised however. It has many health benefits.

If supernatural torah is not true, that makes Elohim out to be wicked and cruel. Abraham would not have been punished had he died before he was told about circumcision. But after he was told about circumcision, he had an obligation to circumcise. That is supernatural torah, and this kind of supernatural torah applies to everyone.
If God came down by virtue of your doctrine, all three would have died. If the body ceases to exist, and it carried the spirit, how did the spirit rise the body, enter the body and go to heaven? This some sort of zombie material.

How can God be unlimited and limited at the same time? that is a contradiction resulting in the non-existence of God.

Out of respect to people not following your ideology/doctrine, could you stop referring to the Holy Spirit as Mother? There is no females within the Godhead, God is represented out of respect as masculine, to call the Holy Spirit "Mother" is to make the Holy Spirit not connected to God. And thus, the Holy Spirit is not God.

You can not be one being and one person at the same time. We are triune (mind, body, spirit), if God is so limited and restricted that He is just "one being, one person" which is a logical contradiction, as you can have an infinite amount of persons within one being, but not an infinite number of beings in one person.

Again. STOP USING HUMANS to compare to God. If your dad died, God took his life and thus any roles he had on earth are no longer applicable. He returned to being just a soul. Essentially, his existence was irrelevant, only the account of his life carries over to judgment, not his physical body

WHY did God kill Himself? Please answer me that. You have a suicidal god who raises himself from the dead for the fun of it. You can't have three persons dying on a cross, only one person was within Jesus' body, and that was the Logos, the eternal Son.

Who could rise Jesus from the dead if no God was present in heaven? This is like Ragnarok. All the gods die.

Elohim can not pray to himself, nor can he fear himself. That is not God, that's a schizophrenic.

death does not equally a cease of existence. unlike mere humans, Elohim's spirit can be in two "places" at once. Elohim's spirit can be everywhere, and limited to Yahushua's body at the same time. The Father/Son/Mother are all the same being. They are all the same person. My dad is father, husband, and son. If my dad were to die, my father would have died, my mother's husband would have died, and my grandparents son would have died. The aspect of the Son is the Father and Mother manifest in his own created human body. So, since the Son is the Father and Mother in body, the Son/Father/Mother all died on the cross. But the spirit never dies. NEVER.
Yahushua is Elohim. Yahushua prayed to Elohim. Therefore, Elohim prayed to Elohim. self is identity. the self of Elohim is Elohim. therefore, Yahusha being Elohim prayed to Elohim. Who is Elohim. Elohim is himself. Elohim is Elohim. So, Yahushua who is Elohim, prayed to Elohim. Therefore, Yahushua prayed to himself.
Jesus was the God-Man. He wasn't just "god" as you keep claiming. I believe in One God, WHO DOESN'T SPEAK TO HIMSELF. He speaks within the council of the Godhead. The Father can speak to the Son, the Son to the Father, the Holy Spirit to the Son, etc. If God prayed to himself, that is not god, that's a schizo.

The Spirit does not exist without the body, once the body dies, the spirit leaves and is united with the soul. No spirit goes into the earth, nothing but dirt is in the earth.

Jesus wasn't in paradise, The Father united the body of Jesus with the "spirit" of Jesus, creating the resurrected Lord. Jesus only returned to the Kingdom and throne room upon the resurrection.

There are no limits to God. Power is not limited. Stop using your finite mind to try and understand the infinite.

God created the laws of math and logic, and He himself is the perfect embodiment of morality, thus all of those are eternal, God would not change them, as that goes against his nature.

The Son DID NOT RAISE HIMSELF. IMPOSSIBLE! How can the dead rise themselves?

Jesus was 100% dead, it was a voluntary death.

"Let Us make MAN in OUR Image".... Did you see that? MAN. The Descendants of Adam are created in the image of God, but it was ONLY ADAM who was made in the Image of God. Women (aka Eve) were created in the image of Man. (WOMAN = OF MAN).

God has no aspects. His nature is eternal, his relationship to us is not split into parts. He is the Potter, we are the pots.

I've never stated that the saying 114 was blasphemous, it's "sexist" in the sense that it is so unbelievable and impossible, that it defies reality. By the fact it is talking about sex change, it would fall under "sexism".
It is perfectly consistent to believe this.

In your Theology (or lack there of), God kills Himself.

Think about it.

you claim God can not pray to himself? and yet, that is what he did. Jesus as God prayed to God. God is the same God. do you believe in multiple Gods? if not, then God prayed to God, and there is no way you can get around that.
the spirit exists without the body. when people die, their spirits go inside the earth to Sheol. the spirit never ceases to exist. where do you think Yahushua was for three days? He was in paradise. Not his body, but His spirit. Elohim can be inside a body and outside a body at the same time. How? because Elohim transcends. He is limited and unlimited. In the abilities he has, he is unlimited. He can do pick any finite number on the infinite number line. but he is limited to the number line. God is omnipotent, meaning he has all power, but power itself is limited. In other words, God can not change laws. Elohim can not change the laws of morality or logic. Elohim can not create contradictions. Elohim's spirit chose to go back into his body of His own initiative. When the body contains a spirit, it again receives life. That is the nature of resurrection. The Son raised himself.
why are you so offended to call Elohim Mother? I see nothing wrong with that. We were created in the image of God, male AND female. So, the image of God is both male and female. Fatherhood is just one aspect of the nature of Elohim. Mother is another aspect. I find it quite ironic that people find Elohim being called Mother blasphemy, but then they read Gospel of Thomas saying 114 and claim that is sexist and blasphemist. how inconsistent.

God did not kill himself. We killed him.

And just as the blind man required the lame man to sin, so shall the body and spirit be judged at the end. Ezekiel tells us this in his second book.
While physical circumcision doesn't grant salvation, it is a requirement for a lifestyle of perpetual holiness.

Chad Evans said:
Circumcision was a symbol, it does not grant salvation or lead to one being holy.

edit - I believe all males on the planet should be circumcised however. It has many health benefits.

If supernatural torah is not true, that makes Elohim out to be wicked and cruel. Abraham would not have been punished had he died before he was told about circumcision. But after he was told about circumcision, he had an obligation to circumcise. That is supernatural torah, and this kind of supernatural torah applies to everyone.
"perpetual holiness" ????
elaborate.

but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, "YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY." - 1 Peter 1:15-16

Where is circumcision in this verse?

J. Jury said:
While physical circumcision doesn't grant salvation, it is a requirement for a lifestyle of perpetual holiness.

Chad Evans said:

You can't be a man and a god, that is a demigod. In order for us to understand the Incarnation, we must understand Jesus as 100% God and 100% Man.

I believe in one God, and He Himself revealed Himself as three persons in the one Godhead. If you have a problem with that, pray he sends you to hell, so you can be as far as possible from Him.

Mormons are cultists. They believe in BILLIONS of gods, BILLIONS of Universes. THEY HAVE ONE GOD IN THIS UNIVERSE. (Jesus was the firstborn of this God, who was originally a man). So if you ask a mormon how many gods there are, if he was being honest, they have two. (in this universe). They do not believe in the Holy Spirit persay, they believe God had sex with his wives, producing billions and billions of spirit children.

Hinduism is a polytheistic religion, all of its scriptures (except the Rig Veda) are pro-polytheism, they teach that there is one God/Creator/Essence/Presence named Brahma. However, there is at least 33 million gods within Hinduism, and they view them ALL as God. To make sense of this, it's better to just pass them off as polytheists. Believing in one being, and 33 million beings at the same time.

I do not play hypotheticals, I could not go back in time, only God has that power.

Again, stop comparing God to man. I am not God, why would it matter if i talked to myself?

The Father is not a spirit. The Father/Son/Holy Spirit are all coequal coeternal and "share" one omnipresent spirit, if we must be technical, The Father and Holy Spirit are spirit, in the same way we are flesh. Once Jesus took on flesh, he is now BOTH spirit and flesh. The only person revealed to mankind in such a fashion and the only who has incarnated.

The Soul exists in Heaven. Not in Sheol. I don't believe in Sheol nor Gehenna. Just Hell/Hades/Tartarus

What I meant about this, was I was making a distinction between Jesus' two natures. the body lay in the tomb (the human/incarnated form), while the ETERNAL nature, that is, the Logos existed in Heaven after the cross.

I will not discuss what you've written after that, except that you took the verse out of context:
18 The Jews then said to Him, “What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?” 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 The Jews then said, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?” 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

And the use of "I" here by Jesus proves his distinction from the Father. As the action was performed by the Father, yet Jesus was the factor.

Messiah's humanity is not separate from his divinity. In other words, his humanity is divine. Yahushua as a man is Elohim. Yahushua's manhood is divine. The nature of Elohim is divine non-human divine and divine human. So, in other words, you believe in three gods (polytheism). Tell me, how is your view of God any different than the mormons who trinitarians condemn? Mormons believe the same thing. That there are three beings, and that they collectively form the One God. Did you know most polytheistic religions teach the One God concept? Hinduism teaches One God, millions of beings. How is theirs any more illogical than yours? How is God praying to himself schizo? Imagine you go into the past. You decide to talk to yourself. Are you schizo for talking to yourself? no. in the same way, Yahushua can talk to himself and not be schizo. The spirit does exist without the body. Is the Father a Spirit? if you say yes, does the Father have a body? if no, then you just proved yourself wrong. spirits can exist without the body. the spirit is already united with the soul. the realm of Sheol is in the earth. it doesn't matter where it is though, so we can disagree on that. Sheol is where the soul and spirit exist. Jesus wasn't in paradise? Why did Jesus say on the corss "today you will be with me in paradise?"

God did not create the laws of logic. Creation itself requires logic to have already existed for creation is a subset of logic. logic is not a subset of creation. God did not create moral law either. He knows the moral law, but he did not create it. Eurythro dilemna. it is not good because God commanded it, but God commanded it because it is good of him to command it. How did the Son raise himself? John 2:19 "19Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." Since the Son existed as a spirit, and He is Elohim, He could easily revive His own body, being that He is God!!! "our" image. do you think the language sometimes can use plural to refer to a singular being? i often refer to myself in a plural sense. the word "man" means male and female. it means humanity.

saying 114 is not sexist, but i suppose we will let that go for now. In my theology, God does not kill himself. In my theology, God is murdered.
No difference between Hinduism and Christianity? Wow. Last time I checked Jesus didn't call himself the 55th God.

There are three persons to the One God, ONE Godhead, ONE LORD, ONE YAHWEH, ONE ELOHIM, ECHAD ECHAD ECHAD ECHAD ECHAD

Hinduism does not believe in one god, nor in the true and living God, nor in the Triune God of Scripture.

My God is united/in unity, ECHAD.

dishonesty for preaching what God has revealed?

Again, John is best explained by the fact the 8th day hasn't happened, on that day the New Creation begins, God starts fresh with HIS people. All new creatures and everything. Perfect this time.

The distinction between the Father and Son are person, not aspect, they are both God, the same God, the same being, the same omnipresent spirit, they are one, yet are two.

When a man and a woman marry, they become one flesh, yet they are still two people, two persons. Ultimately, we are to view them as One, though we also know, they are two distinct persons. The same is the case for God. God reveals the Trinity, his essence all over the place.

Air is made up of three molecules, carbon/hydrogen/oxygen. Yet Air is One. But it has THREE molecules. So is there 3 airs?, No. Just one Air.

there is no difference between hinduism and Trinitarianism, except in the number of beings that make up the One God. Trinitarians say there are three beings, One God. Hindus says there are three billion beings, One God. Why is Hindusim so heretical when they share the same kind of view of God as you do? Their God is composite, just as yours is composite. To deny this is either pure dishonesty or else it is deficiency in intelligence or understanding.

if we go to heaven or hell when we die, then why are the good and the bad resurrected at the end times as Revelation of John and Daniel teach? then Revelation of John says that we will live on the new earth. It seems to me that "heaven" is the new earth, and we will only be in heaven when the new earth is here and the kingdom of God descends upon earth so that we can finally be in heaven.

and nevertheless, you must accept that Jesus can raise himself by this passage. yet, the Father and Jesus are one, as Jesus said. They are one. The only distinction between the Son and the Father is aspect. They are the same being. They are both God. God is one being, not three beings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service