Nazarene Space

Last week I was certain I would be voting for Ron Paul despite the false allegations leveled at him about being "anti-Semitic" .  He obviously understands the precarious position of the fiat dollar and it's status as the world's reserve currency and how it could be changing some day soon. He also knows the US is way too far in debt and cannot sustain it's present spending levels. But, after watching the video, Rick Perry has redeemed himself from his past screw-ups in my eyes and is now running neck and neck with Ron.Any other opinions out there... (...excluding the kind that say "they are all crooks" like my dad) :>) 

http://www.onejerusalem.org/2011/09/video-perry-slams-obama-on-isr.php

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think He takes an active role in our favor when we collectively merit that, and He withdraws his protection and allows bad leaders to arise when we do not merit it.  In the case of elections, he allows us to make poor choices.  Just as he allowed us to choose to remain in the wilderness for 40 years in deference to our will.
"he allowed us to choose to remain in the wilderness for 40 years in deference to our will."

He defers to our will ?
How does this serve his purpose ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service