Nazarene Space

These are the rules for my version of the Enoch calendar. It is based solely on Enoch and the Torah.

  • A day is defined as a definitive period of darkness-to-light, beginning and ending from one sunset to the next.
  • The calendar consists of 364 days, divided into 12 months.
  • Each month contains 30 days.
  • Every 3rd month (3rd, 6th, 9th, and 12th) an additional 31st day.
  • The calendar must begin after the day of the Vernal Equinox.
  • Anytime the year ends prior to the Vernal Equinox, an additional week will be intercalated to keep "on track" with the Vernal Equinox. This will be roughly every 4 years.
  • The calendar begins on the first "First Day of the Week" after the Vernal Equinox, as Yahweh began counting in Genesis 1 on the "First Day". This keeps the weekly Sabbath and all of the Appointed Times on the same "date" throughout the entire year.
So following the rules of my calendar, the First Day of the First Month started on March 21st. Right now it is Friday, March 26th on the Gregorian calendar, so it is the Sixth Day of the First Month on my Enoch calendar. As soon as the sun sets it will be the first Sabbath of the new year. Yay!

Views: 1401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here we go again a long dissertation with out answering the questions presented???

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
if you don't believe the Enoch calendar is solar, then that means your enoch calendar will contradict scripture by being in the fall eventually. every year, it will keep getting more and more off track.

you tell me: which days, hours, minutes, and seconds of the gregorian calendar does the enoch calendar begin this year, 2010? when does it begin in 2011? when does it begin in 2012? in order to have us understand your calendar, you have to compare it to the gregorian calendar. if you do not compare it, then there is no way to know what you are talking about.

let's say everyone is talking about centimeters. that is find and dandy, but if i only measure things in inches, then you need to teach me how many centimeters equal inches. the same with the calendars. how many gregorian days equals one day in your understanding of the Enoch calendar?
one i did not present a calendar, i just presented evidence are you going to answer them???? probably not

Shalom

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
and yet you don't answer of the questions we present to you. you are just as guilty for not answering questions. in order for me to answer your questions, it is essential that i know what your calendar is. since you holding this information from us, we can not answer your questions, because we have no idea what kind of calendar you are talking about. you keep us in the dark and make us guess. if you told us what your calendar wasa ctually like, maybe we would understand you and be able to give you good answers to your questions and a better analysis of your calendar. any misunderstanding on our part is due to your not having explained it properly.
did you forget the question with the evidence presented????????

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
the point is, unless you can show how every year can be 364 days and keep their seasons, it is impossible to follow a strictly 364 day calendar every year. And I don't know anywhere in Enoch that says intercalation is forbidden.
We will just have to agree to disagree. That is the only viable option. I have created a calendar I intend on keeping for the duration of this year.

sevynn leverette said:
the questions are fruitless because you have no answer

i am asking because what you say violates what Enoch says

i keep asking to show the money, and you go side ways witha long dissertation by not answering the question

why would i answer when you do not answer??? or confess you believe a pagan calendar over Scripture

365.242 is a mean average FACT

the equinox began after you sunset on the day you claimed to be first day FACT

Enoch says not add days and you add days, why???

Dr. time placed a question to me that helped me realize i needed more study,

if you believe the solar calendar is correct, do you?

i belive the Enoch calendar is neither lunar or solar, but both events happen during the events

so my study has taken a turn in another direction

you and brother andrew put a lot pride to believe i am trying to prove you wrong, i believe both of you are eager to learn,
but i have no desire to upset both of you,

all the evidence you present NONE!! just idle words you have not presented any evidence

what says 365.242 except gregorain of julian, both pagan NO evidence according to Scripture!

equinox is myth there is no such day that exists, enoch says from evening to the morning is 18 parts,NOT from sunset not sunset

so when you present some accurate information then we can proceed to go foward, EVIDENCE

US Naval Observatory says equinox is 33 hours long, it is a myth no equal day and night, they use an exact 24 hour day to calculate the 365.242 over 13950 year period of time; EVIDENCE presented.

Shalom

J. Jury said:
This is true. I understand that putting the calendar out there, I open myself to rebuke- and I am OK with that. My point is that if you feel you have something better to offer, show it- I would be honestly eager to see it.

You're out here, trying to redefine a "day", and seem to think that somehow 364 days will magically tie one equinox to the other. Truthfully, I am OK with that, but instead of offering some form of valid evidence- any shred of proof to substantiate your supposition- you're asking the same questions over and over to attempt to disprove Anaiah and myself. For what? For looking at the situation logically, mathematically, for looking at all the facts, etc.

If you're going to be so insistent on proving that there are 364 days from one Vernal equinox to the next, the burden of proof is on you to make your points understood. We are not going to listen or understand a perpetual line of questioning producing fruitless results. We want evidence! If you have factual evidence, we will gladly listen. Gladly!

So as they say in Hollywood, show me the money!

sevynn leverette said:
You placed the rules and put it out there to be ridiculed. as you know i am working on a calendar. i will put it out there soon, and i know that it will be placed under persecution. There are many factors that present themselves, as i try to put one together, Enoch has certain aspects to the Laws of the luminaries, that make it difficult, as you know. One ruke is not to ADD days as everyone keeps trying to do, every calendar that adds days is not following Enoch's calendar!!!

Shalom
either one of you going to answer the evidence presented, of couse not YOU CAN"T????? my bad!

J. Jury said:
Amein and amein,

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
and yet you don't answer of the questions we present to you. you are just as guilty for not answering questions. in order for me to answer your questions, it is essential that i know what your calendar is. since you holding this information from us, we can not answer your questions, because we have no idea what kind of calendar you are talking about. you keep us in the dark and make us guess. if you told us what your calendar wasa ctually like, maybe we would understand you and be able to give you good answers to your questions and a better analysis of your calendar. any misunderstanding on our part is due to your not having explained it properly.
Actually, between Anaiah and myself, I'm pretty sure we've answered every single question you have. I don't even know what question you're referring to. But it doesn't really matter at this point. Anyone objectively looking at the transcript of this conversation will see that both Anaiah and myself have been factual (and patient) in our presentation of the data, and that's a remarkable thing since we don't even agree on all of the factors.

But since I'm tired of diplomacy, so here goes...

We will make a statement, and instead of responding logically and factually, you respond with totally left field comments and questions that make NO sense to the nature of the conversation, and don't actually answer the question at hand, "How can your 364 day calendar "fit" with the fact that there are 365.25 days from one equinox to the next?" You haven't, and probably won't, answer this question, because you know you have no solid, valid answer. Instead, you insist on clinging to the "Your calendar is wrong! I can't explain why, but it's wrong!" mentality.

There has to come a point at which you give way, to admit that you don't have all of the evidence, instead of being so vehement about pushing your own opinion that you lose sight of what the truth actually is. I fear that is what has happened here: you've become so caught up in being right, you've lost sight of the fact that what we need to establish is the truth. Let Yahweh be true, and every man a liar.

It takes humility to be able to say, "You're right, I haven't addressed this. I haven't actually answered your concerns with my presentation of the calendar. Let me reassess the evidence, and see if I can explain it more correctly." This will be our last conversation about the calendar until you have gotten to this point.

I'm tired of investing time into a conversation that isn't going anywhere, and won't resolve anything. Hence I say, "agree to disagree" is the only viable option.

Shabbat shalom, back to the beautiful outdoors with me.

sevynn leverette said:
either one of you going to answer the evidence presented, of couse not YOU CAN"T????? my bad!
J. Jury said:
Amein and amein,

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
and yet you don't answer of the questions we present to you. you are just as guilty for not answering questions. in order for me to answer your questions, it is essential that i know what your calendar is. since you holding this information from us, we can not answer your questions, because we have no idea what kind of calendar you are talking about. you keep us in the dark and make us guess. if you told us what your calendar wasa ctually like, maybe we would understand you and be able to give you good answers to your questions and a better analysis of your calendar. any misunderstanding on our part is due to your not having explained it properly.
you sound like gabe setting terms,

the questions are fruitless because you have no answer

i am asking because what you say violates what Enoch says

i keep asking to show the money, and you go side ways witha long dissertation by not answering the question

why would i answer when you do not answer??? or confess you believe a pagan calendar over Scripture

365.242 is a mean average FACT

the equinox began after you sunset on the day you claimed to be first day FACT

Enoch says not add days and you add days, why???

Dr. time placed a question to me that helped me realize i needed more study,

if you believe the solar calendar is correct, do you?

i belive the Enoch calendar is neither lunar or solar, but both events happen during the events

so my study has taken a turn in another direction

you and brother andrew put a lot pride to believe i am trying to prove you wrong, i believe both of you are eager to learn,
but i have no desire to upset both of you,

all the evidence you present NONE!! just idle words you have not presented any evidence

what says 365.242 except gregorain of julian, both pagan NO evidence according to Scripture!

equinox is myth there is no such day that exists, enoch says from evening to the morning is 18 parts,NOT from sunset not sunset

so when you present some accurate information then we can proceed to go foward, EVIDENCE

US Naval Observatory says equinox is 33 hours long, it is a myth no equal day and night, they use an exact 24 hour day to calculate the 365.242 over 13950 year period of time; EVIDENCE presented.

these are the questions



Thanks
Again... these are not questions... they are left field statements. And yes, I have addressed them at previous points in the thread. Anaiah has done so as well. You simply aren't listening. But that's okay, it's your choice. We are at a standstill.

I'm not going to continue this discussion on NazSpace. I've e-mailed you regarding this.

Talk to you soon.

sevynn leverette said:
you sound like gabe setting terms,

the questions are fruitless because you have no answer

i am asking because what you say violates what Enoch says

i keep asking to show the money, and you go side ways witha long dissertation by not answering the question

why would i answer when you do not answer??? or confess you believe a pagan calendar over Scripture

365.242 is a mean average FACT

the equinox began after you sunset on the day you claimed to be first day FACT

Enoch says not add days and you add days, why???

Dr. time placed a question to me that helped me realize i needed more study,

if you believe the solar calendar is correct, do you?

i belive the Enoch calendar is neither lunar or solar, but both events happen during the events

so my study has taken a turn in another direction

you and brother andrew put a lot pride to believe i am trying to prove you wrong, i believe both of you are eager to learn,
but i have no desire to upset both of you,

all the evidence you present NONE!! just idle words you have not presented any evidence

what says 365.242 except gregorain of julian, both pagan NO evidence according to Scripture!

equinox is myth there is no such day that exists, enoch says from evening to the morning is 18 parts,NOT from sunset not sunset

so when you present some accurate information then we can proceed to go foward, EVIDENCE

US Naval Observatory says equinox is 33 hours long, it is a myth no equal day and night, they use an exact 24 hour day to calculate the 365.242 over 13950 year period of time; EVIDENCE presented.

these are the questions



Thanks
All these replies on a Calendar topic?

Wow! you can tell we've got some true Jews in here :D
just the Naval Observatory questions?

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
sevynn,

do you pick a,b,c,d, or e? please tell me which you pick, because i have a hard time understanding you, and if you just tell me which letter you agree with, then I can actually understand what you are even talking about.

where does the BOok of Enoch say not to add days?
obviously i have asked for a answer you fail to provide,or unwilling to provide, which is expected!

Shalom
Well I guess everyone has an opinion..I think that the

Enoch Calendar is a 364 Day Solar-Lunar Calendar,
that has a built in timing schematic that not only
compensates for the precession of the equinoxes,
but also keeps terrestrial & agricultural cycles
intact by keeping the beginning of the year right.

It seems to me that some are making this thing a
lot more complicated than it really has to be...

I am brand new with all of this Book of Enoch stuff
So maybe I'm just having some beginners luck here..
But as I am just begining to skim through the Book
I am Not Reading the same things that I am Hearing.

I keep hearing someone(or two) saying that it is the
"Sun" that brings the year in with perfect harmony?!
Chapter & verse would be nice-because I dont see it.
At least not isolated by itself..but with the Moon too.

I Do Read
For the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse, and the
"Course Of The Path Of The Moon" Is Light To The Righteous
and darkness to the sinners.

12. And The Moon BRINGS IN ALL THE YEARS Exactly,
so that their position is not prematurely advanced
or delayed by a single day unto eternity; but
(The Moons) COMPLETE THE CHANGING YEARS with perfect
justice in three hundred and sixty-four days..
...

I think the main problem here is that some seem to refuse
to acknowledge that it is the Dark Moon that ends & starts
Each of the Months...even though Enoch Clearly States It:

12. And on the First Day she is Called the New Moon, for
on that day the light rises upon her. 13. And she becomes
Full Moon exactly on the day when the Sun Sets In the West,
and She Rises at night From the East, and shines the whole
night through till the sun rises over against her and she
is seen over against the sun. 14. On the side whence the
light of the moon comes forth, there again she wanes

Till All Her Light Vanishes And

THE DAYS OF THE MONTH ARE AT AN END,

And Her Circumference Is Empty, void of light.

15. And Three Months She Makes of Thirty days

AT HER APPOINTED TIME,

And Three Months She Makes of Twenty-Nine Days Each, in which
she accomplishes her waning in the first period of time, and
in the first portal in one hundred and seventy-seven days.
...

So it seems to me that until you recognize that it is very clearly the
Dark Moon that Ends Each Month & the 1st light of the New Moon
that Begins Each New Month, then you'll never find Enochs Calendar
because you will never find where to find an extra 10 or 11 days!!

122 The Book of Enoch. [Sect. II.

...and how they do not leave their orbit, and they add
nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it,
and they keep faith with each other, abiding by the oath.

6. And first the sun goes forth and traverses his
path according to the commandment of the Lord of Spirits,
and mighty is His name for ever and ever.

7. And after that comes the hidden and the visible path of the moon
traversing the orbit of her path in that place by day and
by night the one holding a position opposite to the other
before the Lord of Spirits. And they give thanks and praise
and rest not; for to them their thanksgiving is rest.

8. For the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse,
and the course of the path of the moon is light to the righteous
and darkness to the sinners in the name of (changed) *YHWH,
who made a separation between the light and the darkness,
and divided the spirits of men and strengthens the spirits of
the righteous in the name of His righteousness.]
9. For neither angel nor power is able to hinder;
for He appoints a judge for them all and
he judges them all before Him.

LXXIX. i. And now, my son, I have shown thee every thing,
and the law of all the stars of the heaven is completed.

2. And he showed me all their laws for every day, for
every season of bearing rule, for every year, and for
its going forth and for the Law Prescribed In EVERY MONTH
and every week:

3. And the waning of the moon which takes place in the sixth portal:
i.e. in this sixth portal her light comes to an end, and After That
There Is The BEGINNING OF THE MONTH :

4. And the waning- which takes place in the first portal, in its season
till one hundred and seventy-seven days have elapsed : reckoned
according to weeks, twenty-five weeks and two days.

5. She falls behind the sun and in accordance with the order of the stars
exactly five days in the course of one period, and when this place which
thou seest has been traversed.
6. This is the picture and sketch of every luminary, as
they were shown to me by their leader, the great angel Uriel.

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
we only have a very limited number of options. which one do you believe Sevynn?

a. Enoch day is the same length as a gregorian day. An Enoch year is 364 days long. A gregorian year is 365.25 days long. Eventually, the beginning of the Enoch Calendar will be September 23 instead of March 23.

b. Enoch day is the same length as a gregorian day. An Enoch year is 364 days long. A gregorian year is 365.25 days long. Every few years, an extra week is intercalated when needed in order to keep the Enoch calendar in sync with the seasons.

c. Enoch day is NOT the same length as a gregorian day. An Enoch year is 364 Enochian days long. A gregorian year is 365.25 days long. 364 Enoch days equals 365.25 gregorian days.

d. Enoch day is NOT the same length as a gregorian day. An Enoch year is 364 Enochian days long. A gregorian year is 365.25 days long. 364 Enoch days does not equal 365.25 gregorian days.

e. Other (please explain how it can be anything other than a,b,c, or d?)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

 

 

 

















 

LINKS

 

 

 

 

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service