Nazarene Space

please help me understand psalms 110.

if psalms 110 was seen in the divine hierarchical form, that it depicts, then what
form would it take, working from psalms 110:1 downwards?

then we also have:

(Matthew 22:44 The Scriptures 1998+) ‘יהוה said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand, until I make Your enemies a footstool of Your feet” ʼ?

in what sense was

H113
אדן אדון
'âdôn 'âdôn
aw-done', aw-done'

meant?

how did yahushua (spelling ?) understand that divine hierarchicy, since this psalm was oft-repeated, quoted and interpreted in the new testament? not looking for interpretations - there are plenty out there.

again, if psalms 110 was seen in the divine hierarchical form, that it depicts, then what

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

beryl,

it's ok.

hope you'll  teach me someday.  still trying to wet my feet.

ali

i'll toss you a towel when you're done :) he he he

ali hassan said:

beryl,

it's ok.

hope you'll  teach me someday.  still trying to wet my feet.

ali

ok i'll wait

YAH or as the breath of creation Yahu:’is’ The Father, The Power, The  source of the Ruach Hakodesh.  

Yahuvah  is Yahushua, The breath of the Word the Torah incarnate ,the promised Messiah the mediator that will translate His children written in the Lamb scroll from this age to the next life age during, continuous life.

YAH Echad Yahuvah / Yahushua. Echad:  There is not a word nor a combination of words that could express the divine idiom within the transliteration from the original Paleo Hebrew journey to the early to middle Anglo Bibles. Echad; closest English expression Infused, a United One.

Psalm 110   1A Psalm of David. The affirmation of Yahuvah to my YAH: `Sit at My right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.' The rod of thy strength doth Yahuvah send from Zion, Rule in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people [are] free-will gifts in the day of Thy strength, in the honors of holiness, From the womb, from the morning, Thou hast the dew of thy youth. Yahuvah hath sworn, and doth not repent, `Thou [art] a priest to the age, According to the order of Malchizadek.' Yahuvah on thy right hand smote kings In the day of His anger. He doth judge among the nations, He hath filled them with carcasses, Hath smitten the head over the mighty earth. From a brook in the way he drinketh, Therefore he doth lift up the head!

Malchizadek:  a Royal order through this age bestowed upon Shim’s lineage which birth our Messiah. 

Psalm 111 Praise ye YAH! I thank Yahuvah with the whole heart, In the secret meeting of the upright, And of the company. Great [are] the works of Yahuvah, Sought out by all desiring them. Honorable and majestic is His work, And His righteousness is standing for ever. A memorial He hath made of His wonders, Gracious and merciful [is] Yahuvah. Prey He hath given to those fearing Him, He remembered to the age His covenant. The power of His works He hath declared to His people, To give to them the inheritance of nations. The works of His hands [are] true and just, Steadfast [are] all His appointments. They are sustained for ever to the age. They are made in truth and uprightness. Redemption He hath sent to His people, He hath appointed to the age His covenant, Holy and fearful [is] His Name. The beginning of wisdom [is] fear of Yahuvah, Good understanding have all they doing them; His praise [is] standing for ever!

ali hassan said:

i am glad you have given some sources to back-up.

greatly appraciate it.

still,  i am having difficulty understanding this multifarious concept of divinities [plural] --

because if אדן אדון 'âdôn 'âdôn  was other than יהוה Yahweh ,

then you are making  him equal to יהוה Yahweh, - which IS NOT in the text per se.

Analytical analysis

on the other hand if,  H113 אדן אדון 'âdôn 'âdôn aw-done', aw-done'

was  מלכּי־צדק malkîy-tsedeq mal-kee-tseh'-dek , as claimed,

then why appoint him 'AFTER the order of ', 

IF HE WAS already the original ETERNAL KHOHEN,

without a second or a co-equal,

as is indicated by the word 'AFTER'

the phrase, 'AFTER THE ORDER OF'? 

H113 אדן אדון 'âdôn 'âdôn  was appointed 'AFTER THE ORDER OF'

so they were DIFFERENT.

finally, we have another 'DIVINE BEING' namely,

THE WARRIOR - H136   אדני 'ădônây - ad-o-noy' 

who was already identified with H3068  יהוה yehôvâh yeh-ho-vaw'

in verse psalm 1 -

but was still different from him.

now the  אדן אדון 'âdôn 'âdôn  WAS sitting on the right hand of

H3068  יהוה yehôvâh yeh-ho-vaw';

whereas H136   אדני 'ădônây - ad-o-noy'   

WAS already sitted  on the right hand of

אדן אדון 'âdôn 'âdôn, as mentioned in Psalms 110:5.

so  again, they were clearly different.

this is the heirarchy i see and am trying to understand  in psalms 110.

all these divine persons -- sitting in the divine conference,  were not equal.

אדן אדון 'âdôn 'âdôn  was there to ask for help, and was told to 'SIT UNTIL', as also

shown by yashua later.

W R. McClure, 

sorry, but i did not understand a word of what you have said.

read your reply. it is beyond my comprehension at this early of my search.

and since you have closed this conversation,

pleasekeep it closed.

thank you

W R. McClure replied to ali hassan's discussion 'please help me understand psalms 110'YAH or as the breath of creation Yahu:’is’ The Father, The Power, The  source of the Ruach Hakodesh.  
Yahuvah  is Yahushua, The breath of the Word the Torah incarnate ,the
promised Messiah…See More

please help me understand psalms 110.
if psalms 110 was seen in the divine hierarchical form, that it depicts, then what

comment:

ali, the first rule is this:
"a good answer only comes from a good question"
i have read and reread the posts, yours and others', it appears that they (we) always miss the point.
now before your query is satisfactorily answered you must first clarify to us what you mean of your phrase "hierarchical form" above?

another point: in your word,
"if psalm 110 was seen"
please clarify to us: who saw? what was seen?

comment:

until you satisfy us what you really mean in your queries you will never get correct answers because people around will mistake what you mean.

then we also have:
(Matthew 22:44 The Scriptures 1998+) ‘יהוה said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand, until I make Your enemies a footstool of Your feet” ʼ?
in what sense was
H113
אדן אדון
'âdôn 'âdôn
aw-done', aw-done'
meant?

comment:

first of all, what do you personally understand of the word Adon/Adonay? that's before we say anything about the answer.

how did yahushua (spelling ?) understand that divine hierarchicy,

comment:

again, you must first define to us what you mean by "divine hierarchicy'.
for it appears, after all those replies, it is you who don't understand what you are talking about.

since this psalm was oft-repeated, quoted and interpreted in the new testament? not looking for interpretations - there are plenty out there.

comment:

good, at least you don't need interpretation, presumably you have already formed a personal understanding of the passage: you are prepared to define us now of your confusing phrases above.

again, if psalms 110 was seen in the divine hierarchical form, that it depicts, then what

comment:

downwards? what do you mean?

Hi Ali,

You have asked a question that is controversial to say the least. My personal take on these verses is not so absolute as some of my brethren. You have heard it asked if the Creator could create something heavier than He could lift - and similar questions that try to guage the limits of a limitless being. I simply believe that He is the only thing that can limit Him.

• So, could He put His Spirit in the body of a man? I'm absolutely sure that He did.
  • Could He then be both Father and Son at the same time? I think so. Why not?
  • Is the Father, Son and His Spirit spoken of in terms of being distinct and seperate entities in scripture? Some say yes and some say no. I tend to think of these designations as different offices or roles being filled by the same infinite being.
  • Could He then be both Father and Son at the same time? I believe so. Why not?
  • Could He be both unified and seperated at the same time? We don't understand quantum mechanics. I don't think think that we could understand the Creator of quantum physics in physical terms except to say that the definition of a miracle is an event that defies the laws of the physical universe. Miracles are His specialty.

We as physical beings, tend to try to order things in ways that we can understand. The thing to remember is that He is unsearchable, that is, He is beyond our ability to comprehend. There are certain things about the relationship of the Father to His children and to His creation that will continue to elude us until His Annointed returns and explains them.

Blessings in your quest. May He bless you with the supernaural wisdom to discern the answers you seek.

thanks. 

please allow me to reiterate without meaning to offend anyone.

Some people are too sensitive, and feel antagonized in some way.

Rest assured that is not my intent.

But I have a right to question something, especially

if they are beyond my comprehension.

Also please understand that, unlike most of you,

I come from a   DIFFERENT  background, country and religion [??].

So, I view things differently.

Yahushua consoled his followers in the following words.

(John 14:27 Israeli Authorized Version)

SHALOM

I leave with you,

MY SHALOM

I give unto you:

not as the world giveth,

give I unto you.

LET NOT your heart be troubled,

NEITHER let it be afraid.

Peace

pēs (שׁלום, shālōm; εἰρήνη, eirḗne):

H3073

יהוה שׁלום yehôvâh shâlôm

In short, I am trying to learn.

For example, for most people anywhere,

Especially in my country, KENYA

the following quotes may mean

no more than our everyday use of them

and ONLY when we use/quote them in a conversation.

But that is not how I understand them.

BECAUSE, in this particular case,

yehôvâh had to intervene and assure Giḏʽon.

Allow me to quote:

(Judges 6:22 The Scriptures 1998+)

And when Giḏʽon saw that He was a Messenger

of

יהוה, Giḏʽon said, "Oh Master יהוה!

For I have seen a Messenger of

יהוה face to face."

==

immediately, the fear of death came upon him.

That’s how strong his faith was.

וַיֹּאמֶר לוֹ יְהוָה שָׁלוֹם לְ

אַל־תִּירָא לֹא תָּמוּת

6:23 waYomer lô y'hwäh shälôm l'khä al-Tiyrä lo Tämût

Tanach (Hebrew): Judges (Shoftim) Chapter 6

23 wayyō’mer lwō yəhwâ šālwōm ləḵā ’al-tîrā’ lō’ tāmûṯ:

(Judges 6:23 The Scriptures 1998+)

And יהוה said to him,

"Peace be with you!

Do not fear, you do not die."

(Judges 6:24 The Scriptures 1998+)

And Giḏʽon built an altar there to יהוה, and called it:

יהוה

Shalom.

So how grave was this matter? Read

(Deuteronomy 18:16 The Scriptures 1998+)

according to all you asked of

יהוה your Elohim

in Ḥorĕḇ in the day of the assembly, saying,

‘Let me not hear again the voice of

יהוה my Elohim,

nor let me see this great fire any more,

LEST I DIE

Again, Yahushua consoled his followers in the following words.

(John 14:27 IAV)

SHALOM

I leave with you,

MY SHALOM

I give unto you:

not as the world giveth,

give I unto you.

Let not your heart be troubled,

neither let it be afraid.

If ‘I’ can understand the meaning of this and apply it in my daily life,

then therein lies ‘MY’ salvation.

That’s my goal, it is not to impose my faith onto others,

because I don’t have any.

Likewise, I will appreciate it if others will do the same.

Ali

still i didn't get your point.

i am sorry. it seems i cannot help.

good luck

Hi Ali,

Perhaps I can help. Shalom is often treated as a greeting and a salutation. But in the greater meaning of the word, it indicates much more than a greeting. It implies not only 'peace unto you', but includes the total and complete peace that only comes with all the blessings of God, such as good health, prosperity and the well-being of your entire family and community. According to scripture, this blessing can only come from Him. Every good and perfect gift comes from Him.

Concerning the dread of being confronted with the presence of the Creator, that is also fairly easily explained. It is written that one may not see the face of the Creator and live. But there is also a higher truth that is exposed here. There is something in our spirit that recognizes that we are flawed and are in danger when exposed to His perfection. So we feel it when we encounter someone that has basked in His presence, like when one of His angels appears. That is why Gideon was afraid.

Scripture teaches that if we listen to His instructions and prepare ourselves correctly, we may draw near to Him and not die. Remember that Moses returned from the meeting with Him and was so radiant that he had to wear a veil over his face. Because of this radiance, when covered or not, people feared and respected him. But the radiance faded the longer Moses was out of His presence.

The messengers of the Most High are in and of themselves, very impressive. The are big and fierce in appearance, but they are feared also because they spend so much time in His presence. So much so that their standard greeting was, 'Fear not". When confronted by Angels it is easy to remember our flaws and frailty.

The Messiah, His Anointed and His Son, came to earth to correct how we perceived the Creator and how we understood His instructions. The first message was that He loved us and would have it that everyone is saved from destruction. He wanted us to understand that there were certain rules that apply to this creation though. And that following these rules is the way to avoid destruction. The rules are simple. Love God and Love His children. And the examples Yahshua gave indicated that it is a sacrificial love. It is a love where we put the needs of others before our own in the belief that God will reward us for being more like Him.

I hope this helps,

Phillip

Hebrew-Mattiah:

דכתיב [דכתבתי] נאם ה'' לאדוני שב לימיני עד אשית אויביך הדום לרגליך

d’kativ ne’elohí l’adoní shev liminí ’ad-ashyt eoiveikha ha’dom le’reg’leikha (aram: d’amer MariYa l’Mer-i)

is written, says my God  to my Lord: Sit thou at my right hand until I put thy adversaries beneath thy feet

Psalm 110:1

לדודH1732 of David.  מזמורH4210 A Psalm  נאםH5002 said  יהוהH3068 The LORD  לאדניH113 unto my Lord,  שׁבH3427 Sit  לימיניH3225 thou at my right hand,  עדH5704 until  אשׁיתH7896 I make  איביךH341 thine enemies  הדםH1916 thy footstool.  לרגליך׃H7272 to thy feet.

David’s psalm. Sais Yahweh unto my Adon: Sit at My right hand, until I make your enemies footstool to thy feet.

The King of the Lord, is named in Torah: Melekh Yahweh (Geneza 16:7), but it was translated with „the Angel of the Lord” and in your version „the Messenger of יהוה”, but the important is that Messiah was named with the Name of the Father before Abraham. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service