Nazarene Space

Prophetic statement concerning slavery in America

Within the scope of American history: instead of one racial group enslaving another, we are all now "equally" enslaved to the corporate entity of America. I don't mean that statement to offend people who have gone through brutality in the past at the hands of their masters, but rather to put in perspective, that what we "enjoy" today simply isn't freedom: it is a form of control, albeit one that is centered around our apathy as its citizens... For instance, in our secular/humanistic form of government, mankind arbitrarily decides "what is moral/right", and places governing bodies to rule over virtually every aspect of our lives. 100 years ago, we didn't have the FDA, the IRS, CPS, the AFT, or anything like that. Today, they rule over us under the pretense of protection, but really they exist for the sole purpose of controlling and restricting the rights that God has given us from the very beginning. Living 100 years ago- without those oppressive organizations- was real freedom, verses what we have now, which I suggest is actually bondage and slavery of the worst kind. Honestly, it would be better if we were to be placed in chains, beaten with whips, and pushed to our limits... but unfortunately, we have becomes slaves to our own apathy. We are given just enough "comforts" that we lack the natural urge to fight back, and those enlightened few can't carry the weight of the masses of blind oppressed. The righteous remnant of the people of America simply cannot be great until they are first crushed and humbled- then and only then will they have the ability (or really, the motivation) to rise up and resist oppression.

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Roanoke Colony on Roanoke Island in Dare County in present-day North Carolina was an enterprise financed and organized by Sir Walter Raleigh. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony) The Colonies in the Americas were financed by Aristocrats and Bankers. The governers of these colones were responsible for maintaining the hegemony of their Masters in Europe. Nothing has changed. The Americas are filled with colonies and the descendants of both serfs and aristocrats and their underlings. Poor Europeans or non-aristocratic Europeans were the first "slaves" or serfs in the Americas. Slave is not a condition or type of labor it is really an ethnic title. Slavic peoples are classified geographically and linguistically into West Slavic (including Czechs, Moravians, Poles, Silesians, Slovaks and Sorbs), East Slavic (including Belarusians, Russians and Ukrainians)[8], and South Slavic (including Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes). (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_peoples) There was brutality performed on these impoverished Caucasians (e.g. whipping posts, stocades, et.al) for various offenses such as not attending church services among other social conditoning measures.

You are absolutely correct that everyone is living in serfdom or slavery to these aristocrats that is concealing themselves from their subjects through edutainment. All of the alphabet agencies are really people control agencies that advance the dominations of the Old World Oligarchy in the New Age. As regards to the placement in chains and whipped to your limits as an improvement upon your current situation; I'd have to disagree. You should read Slave autobiographical Narratives in order to really understand what Africans in America have to mentally deal with in order to exist. Transgenerational trauma victims my people are and the wounds of our collective horrific American experience are infected. I would send you a reading list if you are interested that I have compiled on Amazon.com.
Aysh, I was not intending to diminish in any way the tragedies that the Africans suffered in our nation's early history. Such a thing should have surely never come to pass. My main point was that people seem to be unanimously duped into believing that slavery died out with the civil war, yet nothing could be further from the truth. Slavery in America just took up a different form, putting on a different face to masquerade in. We exchanged blatant and obvious oppression for veiled and dishonest oppression. Given the two, I would prefer a visible enemy than a political one.

Aysh_Milchama bar Lorenzo said:
The Roanoke Colony on Roanoke Island in Dare County in present-day North Carolina was an enterprise financed and organized by Sir Walter Raleigh. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony) The Colonies in the Americas were financed by Aristocrats and Bankers. The governers of these colones were responsible for maintaining the hegemony of their Masters in Europe. Nothing has changed. The Americas are filled with colonies and the descendants of both serfs and aristocrats and their underlings. Poor Europeans or non-aristocratic Europeans were the first "slaves" or serfs in the Americas. Slave is not a condition or type of labor it is really an ethnic title. Slavic peoples are classified geographically and linguistically into West Slavic (including Czechs, Moravians, Poles, Silesians, Slovaks and Sorbs), East Slavic (including Belarusians, Russians and Ukrainians)[8], and South Slavic (including Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes). (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_peoples) There was brutality performed on these impoverished Caucasians (e.g. whipping posts, stocades, et.al) for various offenses such as not attending church services among other social conditoning measures.

You are absolutely correct that everyone is living in serfdom or slavery to these aristocrats that is concealing themselves from their subjects through edutainment. All of the alphabet agencies are really people control agencies that advance the dominations of the Old World Oligarchy in the New Age. As regards to the placement in chains and whipped to your limits as an improvement upon your current situation; I'd have to disagree. You should read Slave autobiographical Narratives in order to really understand what Africans in America have to mentally deal with in order to exist. Transgenerational trauma victims my people are and the wounds of our collective horrific American experience are infected. I would send you a reading list if you are interested that I have compiled on Amazon.com.
I understood your message, I was only providing some historical background on serfdom in the European colonies in the Americas and demonstrating its progression with the introduction of Eurosupremacist spirituality which developed during the 13-15 centuries and its application to the Africans et. al.

J. Jury said:
Aysh, I was not intending to diminish in any way the tragedies that the Africans suffered in our nation's early history. Such a thing should have surely never come to pass. My main point was that people seem to be unanimously duped into believing that slavery died out with the civil war, yet nothing could be further from the truth. Slavery in America just took up a different form, putting on a different face to masquerade in. We exchanged blatant and obvious oppression for veiled and dishonest oppression. Given the two, I would prefer a visible enemy than a political one.

Aysh_Milchama bar Lorenzo said:

America is complex in its bondage and slavery institution, since we have a myriad of concepts involved, being social, economic, and racial.All three hold a different weight upon the melting pot of America, causing each group to nuture the burden upon their individual needs of relief. Economic slavery is a clear cut choice of participating within its confines, i.e. striking out and creating your own currency, marketplace, and free enterprise. Social and racial are permantly tied to every American but, in different degrees, which is a covenant promise YEWE promised all covenant breakers would ensue upon rejection of his Voice. With so many exiled Yisraelites scattered here we are in the midst of its wrath.

Years ago we did not need the agencies to govern the economic forces America has birthed. Each time the origin of a new business or concept arises the government has to protect its citizens within the framework of the admended constitution. However, separation by choice will always work in America, the constitution is similar to the Torah very few people understand it, study it, apply it, or even use its strength that it merits. Most people perish in America due to the lack of knowledge of its freedoms. Example most ministries in America become 501c3; tax exempt corporations when they do not need to do that to become tax exempt, actually the form clearly states that fact on the application; in the same way most bibles clearly print in their preface that they have removed the Name of YEWE, people just do not read. It is not the new agencies that effecy America it is the lack of knowledge, and the government has to take care of those who do not want to WORK, or apply the simple directive given by YEWE be fruitful and multiply. Most people do not to become fruitful, they want to be as the evil and wicked servant and hide, bury their seed, whether it be money, family, and social involvement.

But i do see the point you are now currently feeling toward America, BUT, take a trip to other countries and see the decline of lifestyle compared to our situation, i have lived in various places around the world, by and large we as Americans are spoiled, and actually ask to be governed. Most Americans can't balance a check book, but have one. This breeds slavery and bondage, Think about it we make choices to be enslaved. And i completely understand the plight of racial inequality, even with an African American President, we are still etched into a whirlwind of racial hatred, it has not changed, it is altered and renamed, redirected, and masked as politically correct or deflected to a new group,,, i.e. Asian Americans are called rice nigg....; Middle Eastern Americans are caled sand nigg...; has it really become better, has our mind set been changed or altered, i do not think so. The dysfunction of all peole continues to grow....

This forum is what's needed but in a different direction, with so many YEWE fearing men, Torah observat people we continue in dysfunction, it seems most of us agree on a feww things but over all we stay splintered. The real famine which keeps us enslaved and in bondage is a famine for the TORAH; not the talmud, not the Apostolic Writings, but the TORAH, and submitting to the TORAH made flesh.... Is true slavery and bondage any less anywhere, regardless of location on the earth!

2:1 Why do the nations rage,
and the peoples plot a vain thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth take a stand,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against Yahweh, and against his Anointed, saying,
2:3 “Let’s break their bonds apart,
and cast their cords from us.”
2:4 He who sits in the heavens will laugh.
The Lord will have them in derision.
2:5 Then he will speak to them in his anger,
and terrify them in his wrath:
2:6 “Yet I have set my King on my holy hill of Zion.”
2:7 I will tell of the decree.
Yahweh said to me, “You are my son.
Today I have become your father.
2:8 Ask of me, and I will give the nations for your inheritance,
the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.
2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron.
You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”
2:10 Now therefore be wise, you kings.
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve Yahweh with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Give sincere homage to the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
for his wrath will soon be kindled.
Blessed are all those who take refuge in him.

Shalom
I agree with J. Jury's thought's concerning the incessant "governmental" meddling going on in America ...more and more as time passes. It brings me to contemplate actual authorized biblical "slavery" or being a "servant" mentioned no less than 500 times even!

Since this thread became inactive, I would hope that J. Jury would allow a divergence of sort. Obviously some men, not all and perhaps many, have corrupted the intent of proper treatment of a "slave" or "servant". Again, proper biblical "slavery" is mandated in the book we all SAY we believe. Knowing this, it seems quite possible to me that "slavery" in the US which occurred both in the North and South in the days prior to the start of the War Between the States or "Civil War" (I prefer not to use the latter since there is nothing "civil" about war.) could have been at times, with some, biblicaly correct. This being the case, the North's attempt to use what they had practiced themselves as a hypocritical second "just cause" for their original aggression (federalism) was wrong but succeeded possibly due to too many stories of slave abuse.

We're I to be transported back in time to 1861, I would have most certainly fought, and likely died, with the south. Anything to stop the soon to be made manifest US governmental abuses, ineptness, hypocritical condemnation and incarceration of thousands of it's citizens, pathetic endless statutes and regulations, lies, excessive taxation, etc, etc...!

Slave is not a condition or type of labor it is really an ethnic title.

wrong.

'slave' == is a person (not ethnic title) whose relative exercise of basic human right is limited on account of certain law, norm or social order upon which he is bound to submit either by will or through violence upon himself or his substance.

here was brutality performed on these impoverished Caucasians (e.g. whipping posts, stocades, et.al) for various offenses such as not attending church services among other social conditoning measures.

again, these happened and can always happen to any one caucasian or not depending on the social order of the ages.

Years ago we did not need the agencies to govern the economic forces America has birthed. Each time the origin of a new business or concept arises the government has to protect its citizens within the framework of the admended constitution.

republican government is a social organ confirmed by a contract of suffrage; while capital has always been the source of considerable influence both good and evil. but where, as in the case of united states, capital has taken direct hand over government... the end days are not far away.

look at your selves right now: what operating system do you run? microsoft, yes that lovely slow dragging monotonous worm the laughing stock of matured hackers; yet, the copyright and patent laws of the government is the sure guaranty that redmond shall always rule above you... you are slaves, slaves to a law that serves nothing but the selfish interest of capital. it is a simple illustration how the "government of the people, by the people and for the people" is secretly serving the interest of the few while enslaving the very people whom it is meant to protect and serve.  in this respect, what then  free software users look upon this crowd of slaves? we laugh... yes. because you do not know that there are free, better, faster, more secure and more stable operating systems available right now if only these people take one more stride to free themselves from capitalists. the ignorant sleeps over his freedom goes to drain; the lazy dreams for freedom but does nothing other than talking; the valiant picks up the implement and starts to build himself and his community.

shalom aleykhem.

"slave" is the KJV approximated translation of the Hebrew Abd, it may be inaccurate by their own, or by today's, standards, but that can be said about any word in the English Bible.

In Hebrew, the same word is used to describe the state of the Israelites in Egypt, and also the much superior state of "slaves" both Hebrew and non-Hebrew, serving (7 yrs max, unless the person himself volunteers to stay longer) for pay among the Israelites.

A person became a "slave" in Torah in three ways: Voluntarily (more comparable today to contract labor); In penalty for a crime (comparable to prison labor) and as a prisoner of war.  The "slave" had certain rights.

It was not comparable to "slavery" as we know it in gentile cultures. 

What then could be the proper English term to refer to the blacks, sold by blacks, in early US history to the 'slave' owners? (Blacks that had not broken any laws or volunteered or were prisoners of war.)

Abdim refers to voluntary and involuntary slaves/workers/whatever. It can be simplified as "worker" I guess, with context providing the conditions and voluntariness.

As for Mikha El's question, "slave" would seem to be the term he's looking for (though I guess any amount of them could be seen as prisoners of war/combat/struggle, whether captured by other African tribes or by Europeans).

"What then could be the proper English term to refer to the blacks, sold by blacks, in early US history to the 'slave' owners? "

reply:
if delivery to the buyer was with "consent" with the sold party then there was a contract in every respect.
if there was no 'consent' then it was violence. a crime against humanity. we may not call it 'theft' because the taking was not about property; not murder because the person is still alive; but violence against law of nature.

I just wanted to clarify that one should not confuse the "slave" precept in the Torah with the black "slaves" of the 18th and 19th centuries (and even 20th and 21st centuries in the Sudan).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service