Nazarene Space

Should the Apocrypha be in Our Bibles?

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow.  This issue is hotly debated in this community.  Can you recommend a good book Dr. Trim that accurately deals with this issue?

no

yeah who are "they" to take out of the scriptures what has been original been in there ..just another snare laid out by evil and those in the higher positions fall for it and took the books out, if they were not already the initiators to evil. we were better of with having the books be added back to Scriptures, so everybody has access to it. Typical catholic idea to hide everything for simple people. Who they think they are! On the other hand if that is true that also the Jewish pharasaes have them been picked out, my comment relates to them as well! Everybody should go and see to get access to the books and read them. That's my idea. If you write a book you wont tolerate either somebody just picking out stuff and make another edition of your book , or?

The Catholic church has the Books, but some of her daughters took them out basically because the Masorete texts of the Old Testament had removed them. So the fault seems to lie first in the Rabbinical Jewish Scribes/Rabbis.

Mikha'ELa said:

yeah who are "they" to take out of the scriptures what has been original been in there ..just another snare laid out by evil and those in the higher positions fall for it and took the books out, if they were not already the initiators to evil. we were better of with having the books be added back to Scriptures, so everybody has access to it. Typical catholic idea to hide everything for simple people. Who they think they are! On the other hand if that is true that also the Jewish pharasaes have them been picked out, my comment relates to them as well! Everybody should go and see to get access to the books and read them. That's my idea. If you write a book you wont tolerate either somebody just picking out stuff and make another edition of your book , or?

I actually do not care who comes first to deny us the books, both are guilty for it is also said that we shall not add nor take away, though this is meant to be related to Yah's commands in first hand.

I do not care who started it either, but was only trying to keep the story straight is all. And just so no one gets confused I reiterate that the Catholic church has the Books, reads from them, and teaches from them. 

Should the Apocrypha be in Our Bibles?

must be present.

talk of 'authority' Hashem is not afraid of any writing.

if there are writings deserving removal they are the writings of Paul addressed to singular person. it is not good to violate the rule of privacy.

kituvim are not commandments. they are merely records or treatises expounding from ancient experiences in applying the Law. comments are not legal provisions.

Mikha'ELa said:

I actually do not care who comes first to deny us the books, both are guilty for it is also said that we shall not add nor take away, though this is meant to be related to Yah's commands in first hand.

But

Jacqueline Hahn said:

The Book of Enoch should be mandatory reading for all serious Christians and it was included in the Bible in some sections of the Church and used in the days of Yahshua as the Dead Sea Scrolls clearly show. The book of Enoch was removed around the time of Constantine and he is the one who amalgamated paganism into the Roman Catholic Church. In my opinion the book of Enoch supports much of the person and work of Christ and gives us real insight into the Spiritual realm which is where our fight is. The term Son of Man could be seen to come from this book.

Have you ever read in this book how the sun lives in six different houses and is transpoted each night by I think a chariot? back to it's starting point? How can you believe anything else in this book, however plausible you would have liked it to be? This is my first post here.hello everyone. :)

Theo Cloete said:
But

Jacqueline Hahn said:

The Book of Enoch should be mandatory reading for all serious Christians and it was included in the Bible in some sections of the Church and used in the days of Yahshua as the Dead Sea Scrolls clearly show. The book of Enoch was removed around the time of Constantine and he is the one who amalgamated paganism into the Roman Catholic Church. In my opinion the book of Enoch supports much of the person and work of Christ and gives us real insight into the Spiritual realm which is where our fight is. The term Son of Man could be seen to come from this book.

Have you ever read in this book how the sun lives in six different houses and is transpoted each night by I think a chariot? back to it's starting point? How can you believe anything else in this book, however plausible you would have liked it to be? This is my first post here.hello everyone. :)
KBut

Jacqueline Hahn said:

Have you ever read in this book how the sun lives in six different houses and is transpoted each night by I think a chariot? back to it's starting point? How can you believe anything else in this book, however plausible you would have liked it to be? This is my first post here. Hallo everyone :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service