Nazarene Space

Hosea 2:11.  I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her New Moons, her Sabbaths all her appointed feasts.

The "her" here is Israel. I read this as the Feasts and Sabbaths are SUSPENDED until the Return of Messiah. This is in conjuction with the absence of the Temple where the corresponding prescribed sacrifices even in sabbath are non-existent today.

In other words although we keep tab of the appointed times or moedim, however we celebrate or memorialize the Feasts, they are not the biblical Feasts itself but made up human renditions.

In my desire to keep Torah, I want to keep the Feasts. But how do we keep the Feasts according to Scripture without the sacrifices?

Today, most Messianics and Nazarenes are keeping the Feasts according to Pharisee/Rabbinate traditions and times. Although the Karaites try to use the harvest and moon times, they too do not have the proper sacrifices.

In general, how to we keep Torah without the Temple?     

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what ?? Shabbat is celebrated by all observant Jews from sundown friday to sundown saturday accompanied by the Havdallah, and it has been done like that by all rabbinics long before you or I were even born

Anaiah Priel (Andrew P) Carlson said:
Judah doesn't keep the Shabbats. They keep their false Shabbats, contrary to the true calendar.
The Lord's days begin at sundown, it tells us so on the first page of the Bible:

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1.5

This is why they stressed on getting The LORD Jesus off the cross before Sundown - The Passover started when the sunset, He died at the very end of The Day of Preparation for The Passover:

13. When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha.
14. And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!
15. But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. John 19.13

The new day started at sunset and it was The beginning of The Passover:

27. Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.
28. Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover. John 18.27+28

I have a page documenting from scripture and The Jewish Encyclopedia the relevent facts on Passover.

http://www.lumberguy.net/FAQ15.html

The main way we are to observe The 7 Commanded Holy Days is to understand them, I have a page on this as well:

http://www.lumberguy.net/FAQ7.html

The bread and the wine should be taken during the night time portion of The 13th of Abib/Nissan.

The Passover should be taken on the night time portion of the 14th.

The taking of the bread and the wine, our New Testament Passover, is the only one of the seven Holy Days The LORD said was mandatory to have a plae in The Kingdom:

53. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. John 6.53-57

To take the bread and the wine at any other time than the night time portion (which is the beginning of it) of the day The LORD was arrested is a man made doctrine:

7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew 15.7-9

23. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24. And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 1 Corinthians 11.23-25

This was the night time portion of the 13th of Abib, the beginning of The Day of Preparation for The Passover when the leaven must be removed:

The proper removal of ḥameẓ ("bi'ur ḥameẓ") constitutes one of the chief concerns of rabbinical law and practise. Great care is enjoined in the inspection and cleaning of all possible nooks and corners, lest ḥameẓ be overlooked. The night preceding the 14th of Nisan was especially set apart for this inspection by candle-light or lamplight, not by moonlight, though it was not necessary to examine by candle-light places that were open to the sunlight. Study was suspended in favor of this duty of inspecting holes and corners. Minute regulations were devised for the inspection of holes midway between houses, but precautions were taken not to arouse suspicions of witchcraft in the minds of non-Jewish neighbors. Certain places, where the likelihood of finding ḥameẓ was infinitesimal, were exempt (see "Yad," l.c. ii.).
(see image) Cloth Used for Covering Passover Dish.(In the possession of Von Wilmersdörffer, Munich.)
(see image) Seder Feast and Accompanying Passover Preparations.'(From Bodenschatz, "Kirchliche Verfassung," 1748.)In practise this "bediḳat ḥameẓ" was effected as follows: As soon as night (on the 13th) had completely set in, the father of the household ("ba'al ha-bayit") lighted a plain wax taper, took a spoon and a brush, or three or four entire feathers, and, after having deposited a piece of bread in some noticeable place, as on a window-sill, to mark the beginning of the search, made the complete round of the house and gathered up all the leavened bread that was in it. Coming to the window-sill where the piece of bread was deposited, he carefully put it into the spoon, leaving no crums on the sill, and pronounced this benediction: "Blessed be Thou . . . who hast commanded us to remove the leaven." Then he added an Aramaic formula: "All leaven which perchance remains in my domain and which has escaped my observation shall be destroyed and be like unto the dust of the earth."

Read more: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=98&letter=P#ix...

Blessings -

Jim

sabbath is saturday morning to sunday morning. I used to believe sundown friday to sundown saturday, but I was wrong.
Greeting Anaiah -

You have been decieved - please go back and read my entire post carefully and examine the links I supplied.

The days are from sunset to sunset - that is why they had to get Yeshua's body off the cross before sunset - it was the beginning of The Passover.

Blessings -

Jim

Jim Wright said:
The Lord's days begin at sundown, it tells us so on the first page of the Bible:

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1.5

This is why they stressed on getting The LORD Jesus off the cross before Sundown - The Passover started when the sunset, He died at the very end of The Day of Preparation for The Passover:

13. When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha.
14. And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!
15. But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. John 19.13

The new day started at sunset and it was The beginning of The Passover:

27. Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.
28. Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover. John 18.27+28

I have a page documenting from scripture and The Jewish Encyclopedia the relevent facts on Passover.

The main way we are to observe The 7 Commanded Holy Days is to understand them, I have a page on this as well:

http://www.lumberguy.net/FAQ7.html

The bread and the wine should be taken during the night time portion of The 13th of Abib/Nissan.

The Passover should be taken on the night time portion of the 14th.

The taking of the bread and the wine, our New Testament Passover, is the only one of the seven Holy Days The LORD said was mandatory to have a plae in The Kingdom:

53. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. John 6.53-57

To take the bread and the wine at any other time than the night time portion (which is the beginning of it) of the day The LORD was arrested is a man made doctrine:

7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew 15.7-9

23. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24. And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 1 Corinthians 11.23-25

This was the night time portion of the 13th of Abib, the beginning of The Day of Preparation for The Passover when the leaven must be removed:

The proper removal of ḥameẓ ("bi'ur ḥameẓ") constitutes one of the chief concerns of rabbinical law and practise. Great care is enjoined in the inspection and cleaning of all possible nooks and corners, lest ḥameẓ be overlooked. The night preceding the 14th of Nisan was especially set apart for this inspection by candle-light or lamplight, not by moonlight, though it was not necessary to examine by candle-light places that were open to the sunlight. Study was suspended in favor of this duty of inspecting holes and corners. Minute regulations were devised for the inspection of holes midway between houses, but precautions were taken not to arouse suspicions of witchcraft in the minds of non-Jewish neighbors. Certain places, where the likelihood of finding ḥameẓ was infinitesimal, were exempt (see "Yad," l.c. ii.).
(see image) Cloth Used for Covering Passover Dish.(In the possession of Von Wilmersdörffer, Munich.)
(see image) Seder Feast and Accompanying Passover Preparations.'(From Bodenschatz, "Kirchliche Verfassung," 1748.)In practise this "bediḳat ḥameẓ" was effected as follows: As soon as night (on the 13th) had completely set in, the father of the household ("ba'al ha-bayit") lighted a plain wax taper, took a spoon and a brush, or three or four entire feathers, and, after having deposited a piece of bread in some noticeable place, as on a window-sill, to mark the beginning of the search, made the complete round of the house and gathered up all the leavened bread that was in it. Coming to the window-sill where the piece of bread was deposited, he carefully put it into the spoon, leaving no crums on the sill, and pronounced this benediction: "Blessed be Thou . . . who hast commanded us to remove the leaven." Then he added an Aramaic formula: "All leaven which perchance remains in my domain and which has escaped my observation shall be destroyed and be like unto the dust of the earth."

Blessings -

Jim

sabbath is saturday morning to sunday morning. I used to believe sundown friday to sundown saturday, but I was wrong.
No - Joseph got The LORD off the cross and into the tomb before sun set - the "even" was supernaturally long that day - it was The Day of preparation for the Passover - Passover started at sun down.

I thoughly document it.

Please read the page I supplied

Blessings -

Jim

that's what I used to think too. But, evening and morning means it Yahuwah worked in the morning, then there was evening, and there was the end of evening (also known as morning), the xth day.

So, Jim, you believe Joseph worked on the day of unleavened bread when he was expressly told not to by Torah? messiah died in the day, and was taken down off the cross. Joseph buried him that night. If he was following Torah, then if the day began in the evening, he would be in violation of Torah for working on the festival day.
Dear Serkan,

Do you then believe that the House of Judah is keeping the Feasts correctly because they have been doing it for a long time? Please re-read your history that the Pharisee were the origins of today's Rabbis. If they really kept the Feasts then Messiah would not have to correct them and the Kingdom of YHVH would beenestablished in 30CE.

Also it had been 2000+ years that Rabbinism ruled the Jewish people. In all those years the CURSE have not been lifted. If they were keeping Torah correctly, the CURSE would have been lifted according to Leviticus 26. Obviously Rabbinic traditions have to be revisited and boil it down to the original Torah. Rabbi does not mean teacher but it means your master.

Do you know if the Rabbis ever kept Yovel?

There is only one Master and that is Messiah. Both Judah and Israel have strayed. Only Judah was given the chance to stay in the Eretz. But this does not endorse thier practices as valid. All it is is prophecy unfolding.

So this debate on Passover according to the Rabbis is irrelevant in this discussion unless you are saying they have it right which by history is proven to be erroneous.

Let us keep a spirit of Shalom in this discussion with as much gentleness possible as we pursue Truth. Thanks again Brothers.

Serkan said:
what ?? Shabbat is celebrated by all observant Jews from sundown friday to sundown saturday accompanied by the Havdallah, and it has been done like that by all rabbinics long before you or I were even born

Judah doesn't keep the Shabbats. They keep their false Shabbats, contrary to the true calendar.
Hi -

The word is quite clear - Yeshua did not die on the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (the 15th).

He died and was buried at the very end The Day of Preparation (the 13th) of The Passover (which is the 14th) which started at sundown.

15. But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. John 19.14+15

30. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
31. The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away. John 19.30+31

The new day started at sundown - they got Him off the cross and into the grave before sun set, which started The Passover.

In the exodus from Egypt the Passover lamb was to be slain, the blood put on the doorway before sundown. And the people were to stay in their homes all night of the 14th.

And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. Exodus 12.22

They gathered in Ramses on the daylight portion of the 14th.

and left Ramses on the night time portion of the 15th

And they departed from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month; on the morrow after the passover the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians. Numbers 33.3

The Jews do not observe The Passover (the 14th) any more.

They only observe The Feast of Unleavened Bread (the 15th-21st) for 7 days

4. These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
5. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover.
6. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. Leviticus 23.4-6

The lamb had to be slain prior to the very beginning of the 14th so they could put the blood on the doorways, divide the meat, and not step a foot outside that night

If you think I am wrong then please examine that page:

And kindly show me were I am mistaken

It is truth - it can stand up to examination.

Blessings -

Jim
Hi Anaiah -

Regarding Leviticus 7.15 that word translated morning is 'bqr' and is translated as "from the morning" 8 times.

It is saying that the meat "from the morning" shall not remain until the next day which begins at sunset.

Regarding Leviticus 23 verses The Day of Atonement is to be observed for one full day, which is from sunset to sunset = even to even. Just as it says in Genesis 1.

Regarding Mark 4.35 this was most likely The Sabbath (this why so many many had free time to hear Him) and Yeshua said, to paraphrase, "when it gets dark let us cross over".

The LORD wouldn't want togo on a journey that long on the Sabbath, so He waited till dark, and if you read on in the chapter He went to sleep.

if you read leviticus 7:15 and leviticus 23:26-32 and Mark 4:35, it becomes clear that the day begins in the morning, not the evening.

None of these verses support your postion - in fact they all three refute it.

From The Jewish Encyclopedia:

The Passover lamb was killed, in the time of the Second Temple, in the court where all other "ḳodashim" were
slaughtered, in keeping with the Deuteronomic prescription, and it was incumbent upon every man and woman to fulfil thisobligation. The time "between the two evenings" ("ben ha-'arbayim") was construed to mean "after noon and until nightfall," the killing of the lamb following immediately upon that of the "tamid," the burning of the incense, and the setting in order of the lamps, according to daily routine. The killing was done with great caution, to avoid contact with ḥameẓ. After the carcass had been properly prepared, and the blood properly disposed of, it was taken home by its owner and roasted and eaten at eventide.
The owners of the lambs were divided into three sets ("kittot") of at least thirty each, and during the slaughtering never
less than thirty could be present in the courtyard. When the first group had entered the courtyard the doors were closed,
and while the Levites sang the "Hallel" the lambs were killed, the psalms being sung, if necessary, three times.

Blessings -

Jim
Judah is a good example - and the only example.
Look to how the Jews celebrate feasts in the Diaspora.
Unlike us potential / hypothetical Israelites, the sons of Judah have actually labored to keep the tradition in Diaspora, and have much experience.
Our forefathers preferred Assyrian / pagan ways, and unlike Judah, did not pass down any Abrahamic/Mosaic tradition to their children whatsoever.

Roderick Nepomuceno said:
I agree with you. We are in the 3rd set of Punishment as written in Leviticus 26. Still want to know how to keep the Feasts without Temple, sacrifce, and Priests? Or can we?
J. Jury said:
Methinks that the only reason for feasts to cease is during a time of captivity / chastisement of YHWH, in which the ability to actually keep the appointed times is significantly compromised.
Evening to evening reckoning is clear in the Scriptures:

In creation evening comes before morning in the course of each day (Gen. 1).
Genesis 1 does make clear that evening comes before morning in the course of a 24 hour day (there is nothing to indicate that morning marks the end of the day, only that it occurs after evening on each day.

Lev 23:32 It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn
rest, and you shall afflict your souls;
on the ninth day of the month at evening,
from evening to evening, you shall
celebrate your sabbath.

Exod 12:18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day
of the month at evening, you shall eat
unleavened bread, until the twenty-first
day of the month at evening.

A Hebrew day ends with the beginning of EREV (Evening) as shown in Dt.
21:22-23 & Joshua 8:29 where we are told that a man hanged on a tree must
not stay over night but be removed that day (Dt. 21:22-23) so the King of
Ai was hanged and remained "until EREV" (Joshua 8:29).
"I am a Pharisee"
(Paul; Acts 23:6)

Roderick Nepomuceno said:
Dear Serkan,

Do you then believe that the House of Judah is keeping the Feasts correctly because they have been doing it for a long time? Please re-read your history that the Pharisee were the origins of today's Rabbis. If they really kept the Feasts then Messiah would not have to correct them and the Kingdom of YHVH would beenestablished in 30CE.

Also it had been 2000+ years that Rabbinism ruled the Jewish people. In all those years the CURSE have not been lifted. If they were keeping Torah correctly, the CURSE would have been lifted according to Leviticus 26. Obviously Rabbinic traditions have to be revisited and boil it down to the original Torah. Rabbi does not mean teacher but it means your master.

Do you know if the Rabbis ever kept Yovel?

There is only one Master and that is Messiah. Both Judah and Israel have strayed. Only Judah was given the chance to stay in the Eretz. But this does not endorse thier practices as valid. All it is is prophecy unfolding.

So this debate on Passover according to the Rabbis is irrelevant in this discussion unless you are saying they have it right which by history is proven to be erroneous.

Let us keep a spirit of Shalom in this discussion with as much gentleness possible as we pursue Truth. Thanks again Brothers.

Serkan said:

Hello -

The correct order of the days is clearly shown in Genesis 1:

5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. Genesis 1.5-8

And it goes through all 6 days of creation the same way - the day starts in darkness and ends in light - it is the human condition.

This start in the "even" is reinterated in Genesis 16 when The LORD commanded the Sabbath to be observed prior to the giving of The Law at Sinai, as a test to see who would obey Him and who would not in The Wilderness of Sin.

The first day of the countdown to Sabbath was delineated by quails in the evening and manna at sunup:

4. Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.
5. And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.
6. And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the Lord hath brought you out from the land of Egypt:
7. And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord; for that he heareth your murmurings against the Lord: and what are we, that ye murmur against us?
8. And Moses said, This shall be, when the Lord shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the Lord heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the Lord. Exodus 16.4-8

Anyone who fails to accept the words of The LORD that the days begin at sunset will fail this test.

The current way of the world, beginning and ending in darkness, in the middle of the night, is a subliminal lie from Satan who wants us to beleive human history begins and ends in darkness.

It is a lie.

We are in darkness now but when The LORD returns He puts us in the light.

And the New Testament is clear - they had to get Christ off the cross and into the tomb before sunset because The Passover was going to begin at sunset.

There has never been any confusion among The Jews on when The Sabbath is - even the Chinese Jews who were separated before the Babylonian captivity had the exact same Sabbath as all the rest when travel and communication was restored in recent times.

I bet you can not show any Jews (or anyone else for that matter) in hstory who ever observed the Sabbath the way you say, this is a new heresy - the gimmick of a false prophet in order to draw people from the truth.

The devout Jews have remained faithful to The LORD - they have held fast to the eternal / perpetual SIGN of being His.

Hosea 11.12 is an end time prophecy showing the conditions in existence prior to the return of The LORD:

Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit: but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is faithful with the saints. Hosea 11.12

They (The Jews) and the Spirit Filled Saints are the only ones to have done so:

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14.12

Reject the eternal / perpetual sign of being The LORD's and a person is not The LORD's

Whoever a person obeys - that is their master:

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? Romans 6.16

Who is commanding the Sabbath be observed in the manner you say??

Blessings -

Jim
Hi Anaiah -

No, I have said repeatedly Joseph buried Yeshua before sunset on the day of preparation for the Passover.

Jesus died at exactly the correct time for the passover lamb to be killed - in the "even" between the two days = the time between the 13th and 14th of Abib.

For the purposes of the Passover the "even" was reckoned as after noon, but before dark.

From The Jewish Encyclopedia:

Paschal Lamb.

The Passover lamb was killed, in the time of the Second Temple, in the court where all other "ḳodashim" were slaughtered, in keeping with the Deuteronomic prescription, and it was incumbent upon every man and woman to fulfil this obligation. The time "between the two evenings" ("ben ha-'arbayim") was construed to mean "after noon and until nightfall," the killing of the lamb following immediately upon that of the "tamid," the burning of the incense, and the setting in order of the lamps, according to daily routine. The killing was done with great caution, to avoid contact with ḥameẓ. After the carcass had been properly prepared, and the blood properly disposed of, it was taken home by its owner and roasted and eaten at eventide. The owners of the lambs were divided into three sets ("kittot") of at least thirty each, and during the slaughtering never less than thirty could be present in the courtyard. When the first group had entered the courtyard the doors were closed, and while the Levites sang the "Hallel" the lambs were killed, the psalms being sung, if necessary, three times

It was impossible to slaughter thousands of lambs in the normal 30 minutes to 1 hour "even" between the days, and the supernatural darkness that day made for a long "even".

Joesph got The LORD's body into the tomb right before sundown on the 13th of Abib, the Passover would start at sundown.

If you are correct about the Sabbath then Jesus was a sinner because He was on the same seventh day cycle we are on now - The Jews have never changed the Sabbath. And they began the days at sunset in The Second Temple period - same as they do today.

It also would mean that Jesus died at the wrong time so He could not be our Passover.

You have been suckered into heresy

Jim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service