Nazarene Space

What is the mark of the beast? When will it happen? What should we do to prepare for it?

Is it a microchip? A new religion? Something else?

I think it is probably going to be a microchip with all our personal information such as medical history, criminal history, money, etc. I also think there will be a global currency in the form of credit. But, I don't think that the current microchips are the actual mark, just a precursor to it. The mark is something people will be forced to take, or they won't be able to buy or sell. I think it's coming around 2015.

Since I wrote this page, I learned a lot about islam and how it fulfills Biblical prophecy. I think it's no coincidence that muslims believe 666 is their holy number. The 666 in Greek looks like "bism allah" in arabic,(in the name of allah). The muslims wear this mark, which is also a number and a name, on their foreheads and right arms. The muslims also like to kill Christians and Jews by beheading, which is exactly the way the martyrs are killed in Rev. 20:4.

Views: 1244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very insightful commentary Chad.  Thank You!

Being obedient to the WORD of YHWH is not adding to or taking away from His WORD.  Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Your Neighbor!  You are deceived Chandler and need to repent.  The Books of the Prophets interpret themselves and do not need your private interpretations.

Chandler Fulton said:

MUCH caution is in order when we approach the prophesies of Revelation. Revelation 22 states that if we add anything to the prophecy of Revelation, Elohim will add to us the plagues that are written in this book. If we take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim will take away our share of the tree of life and the set-apart city, which are written in this book.

There is a definite lack of fear and reverence for YHWH when people start spiritualizing the prophecies of Revelation.

You will remember when these things come to pass that I told you beforehand of them, but you were too prideful and sure of your symbolic "interpretations" that you learned from other men to listen to me.  You will know that a man spoke to you with the spirit of prophecy but you were too stiffnecked and uncircumcised in ears to listen.  May YHWH have mercy on you and change your heart, is my prayer for you. 

The only "MAN" I listen to is the Son of Man, Yahusha.  Chandler, you are just a "man" and definitely do not know or have the spirit of prophecy.  I hope only for blessings upon you and your understanding.  Shalom!

Remember that I told you of the beasts on the day you go into your inner room to hide.

Chandler,

I don't always agree with John but he is on pretty solid ground when he uses the bible to interpret the bible. There is symbolic and literal truths to the prophecies. Two people with seperate views can both be right. I am curious on how you came up with Nimrod being resurected...I don't remember any literal reference to him. The book of Daniel and Revelations seem to be telling the same story. When the book of Revelations talks about adding and subtracting to the prophecy don't you think it is referring to the ones doing the writing?

In the Messianic Times.

The leviathan is prominent in the haggadic literature in connection with the advent of the Messiah. Referring to Job xl. 30 (Hebr.), "and the pious ones [] shall make a banquet of it," R. Johanan says that at the time of the resurrection a banquet will be given by God to the righteous, at which the flesh of the leviathan will be served (B. B.l.c.). Even the hunting of the leviathan will be a source of great enjoyment to the righteous. Those, says R. Judan bar Simon, who have not taken part in pagan sports will be allowed to participate in the hunting of the leviathan and of the behemoth (Lev. R. xiii. 3). Gabriel will be charged with the killing of the monster; but he will not be able to accomplish his task without the help of God, who will divide the monster with His sword. According to another haggadah, when Gabriel fails, God will order the leviathan to engage in a battle with the ox of the mountain ("shor habar"), which will result in death to both of them (B. B. 75a; Pesiḳ. p. 188b). Not only will the flesh of the leviathan furnish food for the table of the righteous, but there will be a great supply of it in the markets of Jerusalem (B. B. l.c.). From the hide of the leviathan God will make tents for the pious of the first rank, girdles for those of the second, chains for those of the third, and necklaces for those of the fourth. The remainder of the hide will be spread on the walls of Jerusalem; and the whole world will be illuminated by its brightness (ib.).

CONCERNING LEVIATHAN:

The first beast of Revelation Chapter 13 is a real, literal, fire-breathing dragon that will be released from the Abyss by Ha Shatan (Satan) in order to forcibly rule the earth, and to wipe out the Set-apart Ones (Yahuweh's people).

Let's look at what the Scriptures say about this monster:
Rev 13:1 And he (Ha Shatan) stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast (Leviathan) coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads names of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast (Leviathan) I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon (Ha Shatan) gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads, as having been slain to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the earth marvelled after the beast (Leviathan).
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon (Ha Shatan) who gave authority to the beast (Leviathan). And they worshipped the beast(Leviathan), saying, "Who is like the beast (Leviathan)? Who is able to fight with him?"
Rev 13:5 And he (Leviathan) was given a mouth speaking great matters and blasphemies, and he was given authority to do so forty-two months.
Rev 13:6 And he (Leviathan) opened his mouth in blasphemies against Elohim, to blaspheme His Name, and His Tent, and those dwelling in the heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given to him (Leviathan) to fight with the set-apart ones and to overcome them. And authority was given to him over every tribe and tongue and nation.
Rev 13:8 And all those dwelling on the earth, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the slain Lamb, from the foundation of the world shall worship him (Leviathan).
Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

Again, the first beast of Revelation Chapter 13 is a real, literal, fire-breathing dragon that will be released from the Abyss by Ha Shatan (Satan). Ha Shatan is described as a red dragon in Revelation 12, but Ha Shatan is NOT the first beast described in Revelation 13! Ha Shatan is furious that he cannot kill the woman in Revelation 12, so he releases an ancient, literal, fire-breathing monster (Leviathan) from the Abyss (Rev. 13) to make war with the set-apart ones and rule the earth!

NOTE: Ha Shatan, the Red Dragon of Rev.12, is described as having "seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems". The first beast of Rev. 13 (Leviathan--a literal dragon) is described as having "ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads"!! The dragon of Rev. 12 is NOT the same as the first beast of Rev. 13!! Do you see the distinction?

Other Passages that Speak of Leviathan:
Rev 11:3 "And I shall give unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clad in sackcloth."
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that are standing before the Elohim of the earth.
Rev 11:5 And if anyone wishes to harm them, fire comes out from their mouth and consumes their enemies. And if anyone wishes to harm them, he has to be killed in that way.
Rev 11:6 These possess authority to shut the heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy. And they possess authority over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they wish.
Rev 11:7 And when they have ended their witness, the beast (Leviathan) coming up out of the pit of the deep shall fight against them, and overcome them, and kill them...

Rev 14:9 And a third messenger followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast (Leviathan) and his image, and receives his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand,
Rev 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he shall be tortured with fire and sulphur before the set-apart messengers and before the Lamb.
Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torture goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those worshipping the beast (Leviathan) and his image, also if anyone receives the mark of his name."

Rev 16:12 And the sixth messenger poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, in order to prepare the way of the sovereigns from the east.
Rev 16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon(Ha Shatan), and out of the mouth of the beast (Leviathan), and out of the mouth of the false prophet (Nimrod), three unclean spirits, as frogs,
Rev 16:14 for they are spirits of demons, doing signs, which go out to the sovereigns of the entire world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of YHWH the Almighty.

Rev 17:7 And the messenger said to me, "Why did you marvel? Let me explain to you the secret of the woman (Semiarimis) and of the beast (Leviathan) she rides, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.
Rev 17:8 "The beast (Leviathan) that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the pit of the deep and goes to destruction. And those dwelling on the earth, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, shall marvel when they see the beast (Leviathan) that was, and is not, and yet is.

Note: Observe the last verse carefully! Leviathan "was" (existed before in ancient times--see Job 41); "is not" (is presently not on the face of the earth, but chained up in the Abyss within the earth); "is about to come up out of the pit of the deep" (Leviathan will be released from his prison--the Abyss-- by Ha Shatan); and "goes to destruction" (cast into the lake of fire with the false prophet Nimrod--see Rev. 19).

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast (Leviathan), and the sovereigns of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to fight Him who sat on the horse and His army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast (Leviathan) was seized, and with him the false prophet (Nimrod) who worked signs in his presence, by which he led astray those who received the mark of the beast (Leviathan) and those who worshipped his image. The two were thrown alive into the lake of fire burning with sulphur.

Rev 20:10 And the devil, who led them astray, was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast (Leviathan) and the false prophet (Nimrod)are. And they shall be tortured day and night forever and ever.

Note: Revelation 20:10 expressly says that Satan is cast into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the beast (Leviathan) and the false prophet (Nimrod) already are!!!

Psa 74:13 You divided the sea by Your might; You broke the heads of the sea serpents in the waters
Psa 74:14 You broke the heads of Liwiathan in pieces, You made him food for the people Living in the wilderness

Job 3:8 Let those curse it who curse the day, who are ready to stir up Liwiathan.

Job 41:1 "Would you draw out Liwiathan with a hook, or snare his tongue with a line which you lower?
Job 41:2 Would you put a cord through his nose, or pierce his jaw with a hook?
Job 41:3 Would he keep on pleading with you? Would he speak softly to you?
Job 41:4 Would he make a covenant with you to be taken as a servant forever?
Job 41:5 Would you play with him as with a bird? Or leash him for your young girls?
Job 41:6 Would trading partners bargain over him? Would they divide him among the merchants?
Job 41:7 Fill his skin with harpoons? Or his head with fishing spears?
Job 41:8 Put your hand on him – think of the struggle! Do not do it again!
Job 41:9 See, any expectation of him is disappointed – he is laid low even at the sight of him!
Job 41:10 No one is so foolhardy to wake him up. Who then is able to stand against Me?
Job 41:11 Who has given to Me first, that I should repay him – under all the heavens that is Mine?
Job 41:12 I would not keep silent concerning his limbs, or his mighty power, or his fair frame.
Job 41:13 Who shall take off the surface of his skin? Who approaches him with a double bridle?
Job 41:14 Who shall open the doors of his face, with his frightening teeth all around?
Job 41:15 Rows of scales are his pride – closed up, a binding seal.
Job 41:16 One to the other they fit closely, not even a breath enters between them.
Job 41:17 They are joined one to another, they stick together and are not separated.
Job 41:18 His sneezings flash forth light, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
Job 41:19 Out of his mouth go firebrands – sparks of fire shoot out.
Job 41:20 Out of his nostrils comes smoke, like a boiling pot or kettle.
Job 41:21 His breath sets coals on fire, and a flame goes out of his mouth.
Job 41:22 Strength dwells in his neck, and fear leaps before him.
Job 41:23 The folds of his flesh cleave together. They are firm on him, immovable.
Job 41:24 His heart is as hard as stone, even as hard as the lower millstone.
Job 41:25 When he raises himself up, the mighty are afraid. Because of his crashings they are bewildered.
Job 41:26 No sword that reaches him does prevail, neither spear, dart, or lance.
Job 41:27 He reckons iron as straw, bronze as rotten wood.
Job 41:28 The arrow does not make him flee, sling-stones become like stubble to him.
Job 41:29 Clubs are reckoned as straw, he laughs at the rattle of a lance.
Job 41:30 His undersides are like sharp potsherds. He sprawls on the mud like a threshing-sledge.
Job 41:31 He makes the deep boil like a pot, he makes the sea like a pot of ointment.
Job 41:32 He leaves a shining path behind him. One would think the deep to be grey-haired.
Job 41:33 No one on earth is like him – one made without fear.
Job 41:34 He sees all that is haughty. He is sovereign over all the sons of pride."

Psa 104:25 There is the sea, great and wide, In which are innumerable swarms, Living creatures, small with great
Psa 104:26 There do ships go; That Liwiathan which You made, to play there.

Isa 27:1 In that day YHWH with His severe sword, great and strong, punishes Liwiathan the fleeing serpent, Liwiathan that twisted serpent. And He shall slay the monster that is in the sea.

Job 7:12 Am I the sea, or a sea monster (Leviathan), that You set a guard over me?

Eze 32:1 And it came to be in the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, on the first of the month, that the word of YHWH came to me, saying,
Eze 32:2 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh sovereign of Mitsrayim, and you shall say to him, ‘You were like a young lion among the nations, and you are like a monster in the seas, and you burst forth in your rivers, and trouble the waters with your feet, and muddy their rivers.’
Eze 32:3 "Thus said the Master YHWH ‘And I shall spread My net over you with an assembly of many peoples, and they shall bring you up in My net.
Eze 32:4 ‘And I shall leave you on the land, hurl you out on the open fields, and make all the birds of the heavens dwell on you. And with you I shall satisfy the beasts of all the earth.
Eze 32:5 ‘And I shall put your flesh on the mountains, and fill the valleys with your height,
Eze 32:6 and water the land with the flow of your blood unto the mountains, and let streams be filled with you.
Eze 32:7 ‘And when I extinguish you, I shall cover the heavens, and make its stars dark. I shall cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
Eze 32:8 ‘All the bright lights of the heavens I shall make dark over you, and I shall bring darkness upon your land,’ declares the Master YHWH.
Eze 32:9 ‘And I shall trouble the hearts of many peoples, when I bring your destruction among the nations, into the lands which you have not known.
Eze 32:10 ‘And I shall make many peoples appalled at you, and their sovereigns shall be greatly afraid of you when I swing My sword before them. And they shall tremble continually, every man for his own life, in the day of your fall.

Isa 51:9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of YHWH”! Awake as in days of old, everlasting generations. Was it not You who cut Rahab (Leviathan) apart, and pierced the Sea Monster?

Job 26:12 By His power He has calmed the sea, and by His understanding He struck down Rahab(Leviathan).
Job 26:13 By His Spirit He adorned the heavens. His hand whirled the fleeing serpent.

Psa 87:4 "I mention RahabÌ (Leviathan) and BabÌel  to those who know Me; See, O Philistia and Tsor, with Kush, ‘This and that one was born there.’

Psa 89:10 You have broken RahabÌ (Leviathan) in pieces, as one who is slain; You have scattered Your enemies With the arm of Your strength

Eze 29:3 "Speak, and you shall say, ‘Thus said the MasterYHWH, "See, I am against you, O Pharaoh sovereign of Mitsrayim, O great monster who lies in the midst of his rivers, who has said, ‘My River is my own, and I, I have made it for myself.’
Eze 29:4 "And I shall put hooks in your jaws, and I shall make the fish of your rivers cling to your scales. And I shall bring you up out of the midst of your rivers, and all the fish in your rivers cling to your scales.
Eze 29:5 "And I shall leave you in the wilderness, you and all the fish of your rivers. On the face of the field you shall fall, and you shall not be picked up or gathered. I shall give you as food to the beasts of the field and to the birds of the heavens

Hab 3:8 Shall YHWH” burn against Naharim? Is Your displeasure against the Naharim, Is Your wrath against Yam (Leviathan), That You ride on Your horses, Your chariots of deliverance?

Dan 7:7 "After this I looked in the night visions and saw a fourth beast (Leviathan), fearsome and burly, exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.

Dan 7:11 "I was looking. Then, because of the sound of the great words which the horn was speaking, I was looking until the beast (Leviathan) was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning fire...

Dan 7:19 "Then I desired for certainty concerning the fourth beast (Leviathan), which was different from all the others, very fearsome, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet...

NOTE:
1.) Daniel's beasts of Revelation 7 are literal, just as the beasts in Revelation are literal.
2.)The four beasts of Revelation 7 ARE ALSO the four messengers mentioned in Revelation 9:14.

I hope that everyone reading this will come around and read Revelation and Daniel again, and call on Yahuweh and YahuwehShua Messiah for truth. I promise you will not laugh when the seven-headed dragon Leviathan rises out of the sea--it will be a terrifying sight. Also, please seriously reflect on these passages:

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads, as having been slain to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the earth marvelled after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshipped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to fight with him?”

Many that do not believe that this literal, fire-breathing dragon is coming will "MARVEL" when they see the beast. They will also worship him and Ha Shatan out of fear, in order to preserve their lives.

Rev 13:8 And all those dwelling on the earth, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the slain Lamb, from the foundation of the world shall worship him.
Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He who brings into captivity shall go into captivity, he who kills with the sword has to be killed with the sword. Here is the endurance and the belief of the set-apart ones.

Rev 14:9 And a third messenger followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand,
Rev 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he shall be tortured with fire and sulphur before the set-apart messengers and before the Lamb.
Rev 14:11 “And the smoke of their torture goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those worshipping the beast and his image, also if anyone receives the mark of his name.”
Rev 14:12 Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones,1 here are those guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of YahuwehShua.

My friend, this is serious. Just because you know that Messiah died for you and you know His name and our Father's name does not mean your name is in the Lamb's book. If your name is not in this book, this passage plainly says that YOU WILL WORSHIP LEVIATHAN when he comes. May all of us seek assurance from Messiah and our Father in heaven that we belong to them! May Yahuweh cause all to heed these warnings that I have given you! May Yahuweh open the eyes of all to see the truth of what I have written, for His esteem and your deliverance!

Dan 7:20 and concerning the ten horns that were on its head (Levaithan's), and of the other horn that came up, before which three fell – this horn (Nimrod) which had eyes and a mouth which spoke great words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

Isa 30:6 The message concerning the beasts of the South. Through a land of trouble and distress, from which came the lioness (Semiarimis) and lion (Nimrod), the adder and fiery flying serpent (Leviathan), they convey their riches on the backs of young donkeys, and their treasures on the humps of camels, to an unprofitable people,
Isa 30:7 even Mitsrayim, whose help is vain and empty. Therefore I have called her Rahab-HÄ•m-Shebeth.
Isa 30:8 And go, write it before them on a tablet, and inscribe it on a scroll, that it is for a latter day, a witness forever:
Isa 30:9 that this is a rebellious people, lying children, children who refuse to hear the Torah of YHWH”

Note: The beasts of Revelation are actually real creatures that you have not seen yet. Just because you have not seen them does not mean that they do not exist.
There is a real, literal, fire-breathing dragon that will be released from his prison in a few short years, in order to wage war against and annihiliate the set-apart ones. This may seem absurd to you, and impossible--which is why you and many others will be taken by surprise when this happens.

So you believe that there is no literal seven-headed creature described in Revelation 13, correct? Then are the following creatures described in Revelation 9 fictional or symbolic also? Please read this passage and tell me if these creatures released from the pit of the deep are fictional or not:

Rev 9:1 And the fifth messenger sounded, and I saw a star from the heaven which had fallen to the earth. And the key to the pit of the deep was given to it.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the pit of the deep, and smoke went up out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. And the sun was darkened, also the air, because of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth, and authority was given to them as the scorpions of the earth possess authority.
Rev 9:4 And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass of the earth, or any green matter, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of Elohim upon their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And it was given to them that they should not kill them, but to torture them for five months. And their torture was like the torture of a scorpion when it stings a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days men shall seek death and shall not find it. And they shall long to die, but death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, and on their heads were crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots of many horses running into battle.
Rev 9:10 And they have tails like scorpions, and stings. And in their tails is their authority to harm men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they have over them a sovereign, the messenger of the pit of the deep, whose name in Heḇrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apolluon.

If I follow your logic that you use when approaching the fictional characters or symbolism of Revelation 13, then the characters of Revelation 9 must also not exist:

1.) there is no pit of the deep in the earth, and no key to unlock it, and no messenger to unlock the pit

2.) the smoke from this pit that does not exist will not REALLY darken the sun

3.)the "locust" creatures don't REALLY come up out of the pit of the deep

4.) the locust creatures don't REALLY have the faces of men, hair of women, teeth of lions, bodies like horses and tails like scorpions. They are just fictional or symbolic.

5.) these locust creatures are not REALLY commanded by Elohim not to hurt the people that have the seal of Elohim on their foreheads.

6.) this seal of Elohim does not REALLY exist it is symbolic

7.) the locust creatures don't REALLY torture for five months the rest of mankind who do not have the seal of Elohim on their foreheads.

I wrote all of this in an effort to make you see your unbelief and hardness of heart. We all have this unbelief present in our hearts to some degree, and oftentimes when we have it, we are not aware of it until someone shows us and wakes us up from our lull of sleep.

Most of you that read this will be alive when these horrible creatures are released to torture mankind. May you and I be found worthy to be sealed in our foreheads with His seal, so that we are protected and escape these horrors

On Nimrod:

The Second Beast of Revelation 13 is Nimrod, Who Will be Resurrected From Sheol
Nimrod, who is also called the false prophet, will dominate the earth with Leviathan the dragon, and will deceive mankind into worshipping, himself, Leviathan and Ha Shatan.

Here is what the Scriptures say about the coming of Nimrod:
Rev 13:11 And I saw another beast (Nimrod) coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast (Leviathan) in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast (Leviathan), whose deadly wound (by Yahuweh's sword) was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he does great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from the heaven on the earth before men.
Rev 13:14 And he leads astray those dwelling on the earth because of those signs which he was given to do before the beast (Leviathan), saying to those dwelling on the earth to make an image (statue) to the beast (Leviathan) who was wounded by the sword, yet lived.
Rev 13:15 And there was given to him to give spirit to the image of the beast (Leviathan), that the image of the beast (Leviathan) should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast (Leviathan).
Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast (Leviathan), or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man (Nimrod), and his number is 666.

Rev 16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon (Ha Shatan), and out of the mouth of the beast(Leviathan), and out of the mouth of the false prophet(Nimrod), three unclean spirits, as frogs,
Rev 16:14 for they are spirits of demons, doing signs, which go out to the sovereigns of the entire world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of YHWH the Almighty.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast (Liwiathan), and the sovereigns of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to fight Him (Messiah) who sat on the horse and His army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast (Leviathan) was seized, and with him the false prophet (Nimrud) who worked signs in his presence, by which he led astray those who received the mark of the beast (Leviathan) and those who worshipped his image. The two were thrown alive into the lake of fire burning with sulphur.

Rev 20:10 And the devil, who led them astray, was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast (Liwiathan) and the false prophet (Nimrod) are. And they shall be tortured day and night forever and ever.

2Th 2:1 Now concerning the coming of our Master YahuwehShua Messiah, and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers,
2Th 2:2 not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Master has come.
2Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness (Nimrod) is revealed, the son of destruction,
2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of Elohim, proclaiming himself to be Elohim.
2Th 2:5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one (Nimrod) will be revealed, whom the Master YahuwehShua will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.
2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2Th 2:11 Therefore Elohim sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Eze 38:1 And the word of YHWH came to me, saying,
Eze 38:2 "Son of man, set your face against GogÌ„ (Nimrod), of the land of MagÌ„ogÌ„, the prince of Rosh, MeshekÌ, and TubÌal, and prophesy against him.
Eze 38:3 "And you shall say, ‘Thus says the Master YHWH, "See, I am against you, O Gog (Nimrod) the prince of Rosh, MeshekÌ, and TubÌal.
Eze 38:4 "And I shall turn you around, and I shall put hooks into your jaws, and shall lead you out, with all your army, horses and horsemen, clad perfectly, a great assembly with armour and shields, all of them handling swords.
Eze 38:5 "Persia, Kush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet,
Eze 38:6 "Gomer and all its bands, the house of TogÌarmah from the far north and all its bands, many peoples with you.
Eze 38:7 "Be ready, prepare yourself, you and all your assemblies that are assembled unto you. And you shall be a guard for them.
Eze 38:8 "After many days you shall be called up. In the latter years you shall come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Yisra’el which had been a continual waste. But they were brought out of the gentiles, and all of them shall dwell safely.
Eze 38:9 "And you shall go up, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your bands and many peoples with you."
Eze 38:10 ‘Thus said the Master YHWH "And it shall be in that day that words arise in your heart, and you shall devise an evil plan:
Eze 38:11 "And you shall say, ‘Let me go up against a land of unwalled villages, let me go to those at rest who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,’
Eze 38:12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the gentiles, acquiring livestock and goods, who dwell in the middle of the land.
Eze 38:13 "ShebÌa, and DedÌan, and the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions shall say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to bear away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ " ’
Eze 38:14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy, and you shall say to GogÌ„ (Nimrod), ‘Thus said the Master YHWH, "In that day when My people Yisra’Ä•l dwell safely, would you not know?
Eze 38:15 "And you shall come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army.
Eze 38:16 "And you shall come up against My people Yisra’Ä•l like a cloud, to cover the land – in the latter days it shall be. And I shall bring you against My land, in order that the gentiles know Me, when I am set apart in you, O GogÌ„ (Nimrod), before their eyes."
Eze 38:17 ‘Thus said the Master YHWH, "Are you the one I spoke of in former days by My servants the prophets of Yisra’Ä•l, who prophesied for years in those days, to bring you against them?
Eze 38:18 "And it shall be on that day, on the day when GogÌ„ (Nimrod) comes against the land of Yisra’el" declares the Master יהוה, "that My wrath shall come up in My face.
Eze 38:19 "For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken, ‘On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Yisra’el,
Eze 38:20 so that the fish of the sea, and the birds of the heavens, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping creatures that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall fall to the ground.’
Eze 38:21 "And I shall call for a sword against Gog (Nimrod) on all My mountains," declares the Master YHWH, "the sword of each one being against his brother.
Eze 38:22 "And I shall judge him with pestilence and blood, and rain down flooding rain and hailstones, fire and sulphur, on him and on his bands and on the many peoples who are with him.
Eze 38:23 "And I shall exalt Myself and set Myself apart, and I shall be known in the eyes of many nations. And they shall know that I am YHWH ’

Note: Gog is another name for Nimrod. There are other ancient pagan names for this man. Quetzalcoatl IS Nimrod. So is Baal-Peor, Molech, Zoroaster, Hercules, Marduk, Osiris, Buddah, Tammuz, Thor, Gad, Mithras, Bacchus, Saturn, Ashshur, Gog, Beliya'al etc.. Research it for yourself, and you will see that Nimrod is worshipped all over the world in many different cultures, nations, and languages. You see, all the world was of one language when the tower of Babel was built. All the world served and worshipped the Tyrant/King Nimrod. Then Yahuweh scattered the gentiles over all the earth and gave each group different languages. The nations still worshipped Nimrod, but now they called him by different names, since they instantly spoke a different language.
The Masons worship Nimrod also. In their rites, the brotherhood are told to "weep for Osiris". Osiris, in the Egyptian heiroglyphics, is predicted to come back from the dead and rule the earth. There are millions of masons in the world, and they will be ready to worship and follow their messiah Nimrod/Osiris, the anti-messiah, who is the false prophet, when he comes. Search the other pagan religions of the world, and you will see similar predictions about a coming messiah.

Eze 39:1 "And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog (Nimrud), and you shall say, ‘Thus said the Master YHWH, "See, I am against you, O Gog (Nimrod), the prince of Rosh, MeshekÌ and TubÌal,
Eze 39:2 and shall turn you around and lead you on, and bring you up from the uttermost parts of the north, and bring you against the mountains of Yisra’el,
Eze 39:3 and shall smite the bow out of your left hand, and make the arrows fall from your right hand.
Eze 39:4 "On the mountains of Yisra’el you shall fall, you and all your bands and the peoples who are with you. To the birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field I shall give you for food.
Eze 39:5 "On the face of the field you shall fall, for I have spoken," declares the Master YHWH.
Eze 39:6 "And I shall send fire upon Magog and on those who live undisturbed in the coastlands. And they shall know that I am YHWH.
Eze 39:7 "And I shall make My set-apart Name known in the midst of My people Yisra’el, and not let My set-apart Name be profaned any more. And the gentiles shall know that I am YHWH, the Set-apart One in Yisra’el.
Eze 39:8 "See, it shall come, and it shall be done," declares the Master YHWH. "This is the day of which I have spoken.
Eze 39:9 "And those who inhabit the cities of Yisra’el shall go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and armour, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. And they shall make fires with them for seven years,
Eze 39:10 and take no wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, for with the weapons they make fire. And they shall plunder those who plundered them, and loot those who looted them," declares the Master YHWH.
Eze 39:11 "And it shall be on that day that I give Gog (Nimrod) a burial site there in Yisrael, the valley of those passing by east of the sea, and stopping those passing by, because there they shall bury Gog (Nimrod) and all his crowd, and shall call it the Valley of Hamon Gog.
Eze 39:12 "And the house of Yisra’el shall bury them for seven months, in order to cleanse the land.
Eze 39:13 "And all the people of the land shall bury them, and it shall be for a name to them on the day that I am esteemed," declares the Master YHWH.
Eze 39:14 "And they shall separate men who continually pass through the land, burying those who were passing through, those left on the surface of the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they shall search,
Eze 39:15 and those passing through shall pass through the land, and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall set up a sign beside it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon GogÌ„.
Eze 39:16 "And also a city named Hamonah shall be there. So they shall cleanse the land." ’
Eze 39:17 "And you, son of man, thus said the Master יהוה, ‘Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field, "Assemble yourselves and come, gather from all around to My offering which I am slaughtering for you, a great offering on the mountains of Yisra’Ä•l, and you shall eat flesh and drink blood.
Eze 39:18 "Eat the flesh of the mighty, drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams and lambs, of goats and bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
Eze 39:19 "And you shall eat fat till you are filled, and drink blood till you are drunk, at My offering which I am slaughtering for you.
Eze 39:20 "And you shall be satisfied at My table with horses and riders, with mighty men and with all the men of battle," declares the Master YHWH”.
Eze 39:21 "And I shall set My esteem among the gentiles. And all gentiles shall see My judgment which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them.
Eze 39:22 "And the house of Yisrael shall know that I am YHWH their Elohim from that day onward.

Isa 14:2 And peoples shall take them and bring them to their own place. And the house of Yisra’el shall possess them for servants and female servants in the land of YHWH. And they shall make captives of their captors, and rule over their oppressors.
Isa 14:3 And it shall be, in the day YHWH gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your trouble and the hard service in which you were made to serve,
Isa 14:4 that you shall take up this proverb against the sovereign of Baḇel, and say, "How the oppressor has ceased, the gold-gatherer ceased!
Isa 14:5 YHWH has broken the staff of the wrong, the sceptre of the rulers,
Isa 14:6 he who smote the people in wrath with ceaseless blows, he who ruled the gentiles in displeasure, is persecuted and no one restrains.
Isa 14:7 "All the earth is at rest and at peace, they shall break forth into singing.
Isa 14:8 "Even the cypress trees rejoice over you, and the cedars of Leḇanon, saying, ‘Since you were cut down, no woodcutter has come up against us.’
Isa 14:9 "The grave from beneath is excited about you, to meet you at your coming; it stirs up the dead for you, all the chief ones of the earth; it has raised up from their thrones all the sovereigns of the gentiles.
Isa 14:10 "All of them respond and say to you, ‘Have you also become as weak as we? Have you become like us?
Isa 14:11 ‘Your arrogance has been brought down to the grave, and the sound of your stringed instruments; the maggot is spread under you, and worms cover you.’
Isa 14:12 "How you have fallen from the heavens, O Helel (Nimrod), son of the morning! You have been cut down to the ground, you who laid low the gentiles!
Isa 14:13 "For you have said in your heart, ‘Let me go up to the heavens, let me raise my throne above the stars of Äšl, and let me sit in the mount of meeting on the sides of the north;
Isa 14:14 let me go up above the heights of the clouds, let me be like the Most High.’
Isa 14:15 "But you are brought down to the grave, to the sides of the Pit.
Isa 14:16 "Those who see you stare at you, and ponder over you, saying, ‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook reigns,
Isa 14:17 who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who would not open the house of his prisoners?’
Isa 14:18 "All the sovereigns of the gentiles, all of them, were laid in esteem, everyone in his own house;
Isa 14:19 but you have been thrown from your grave like an abominable branch, like the garment of those who are slain, thrust through with a sword, who go down to the stones of the pit, like a trampled corpse.
Isa 14:20 "You are not joined with them in burial, for you have destroyed your land and slain your people. Let the seed of evil-doers never be mentioned.
Isa 14:21 "Prepare his children for slaughter, because of the crookedness of their fathers, lest they rise up and possess the land, and fill the face of the world with cities."
Isa 14:22 "And I shall rise up against them," declares YHWH of hosts, "and shall cut off from Baḇel the name and remnant, and offspring and descendant," declares YHWH.
Isa 14:23 "And I shall make it a possession for the porcupine, and marshes of muddy water; and shall sweep it with the broom of destruction," declares YHWH of hosts.
Isa 14:24 YHWH of hosts has sworn, saying, "Truly, as I have planned, so shall it be; and as I have purposed, so it stands:
Isa 14:25 "To break Ashshur (Nimrud) in My land, and tread him down on My mountains. And his yoke shall be removed from them, and his burden removed from their shoulders.
Isa 14:26 "This is the counsel that is counselled for all the earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations.
Isa 14:27 "For YHWH of hosts has counselled, and who annuls it? And His hand that is stretched out, who turns it back?"

Dan 7:25 He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.
Dan 7:26 But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.

Dan 8:23 "And in the latter time of their rule, when the transgressors have filled up their measure, a sovereign (Nimrod), fierce of face and skilled at intrigues, shall stand up.
Dan 8:24 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power, and he shall destroy incredibly, and shall prosper and thrive, and destroy mighty men, and the set-apart people.
Dan 8:25 "And through his skill he shall make deceit prosper in his hand, and hold himself to be great in his heart, and destroy many who are at ease, and even stand against the Prince of princes – yet without hand he shall be broken.

Dan 11:21 In his place shall arise a contemptible person to whom royal majesty has not been given. He shall come in without warning and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Dan 11:22 Armies shall be utterly swept away before him and broken, even the prince of the covenant.
Dan 11:23 And from the time that an alliance is made with him he shall act deceitfully, and he shall become strong with a small people.
Dan 11:24 Without warning he shall come into the richest parts of the province, and he shall do what neither his fathers nor his fathers' fathers have done, scattering among them plunder, spoil, and goods. He shall devise plans against strongholds, but only for a time.
Dan 11:25 And he shall stir up his power and his heart against the king of the south with a great army. And the king of the south shall wage war with an exceedingly great and mighty army, but he shall not stand, for plots shall be devised against him.
Dan 11:26 Even those who eat his food shall break him. His army shall be swept away, and many shall fall down slain.
Dan 11:27 And as for the two kings, their hearts shall be bent on doing evil. They shall speak lies at the same table, but to no avail, for the end is yet to be at the time appointed.
Dan 11:28 And he shall return to his land with great wealth, but his heart shall be set against the set-apart covenant. And he shall work his will and return to his own land.
Dan 11:29 "At the time appointed he shall return and come into the south, but it shall not be this time as it was before.
Dan 11:30 For ships of Kittim shall come against him, and he shall be afraid and withdraw, and shall turn back and be enraged and take action against the set-apart covenant. He shall turn back and pay attention to those who forsake the set-apart covenant.
Dan 11:31 Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.
Dan 11:32 He shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their Elohim shall stand firm and take action.

Dan 11:33 And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder.
Dan 11:34 When they stumble, they shall receive a little help. And many shall join themselves to them with flattery,
Dan 11:35 and some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.
Dan 11:36 "And the king shall do as he wills. He shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak astonishing things against the Eloah of Elohim. He shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is decreed shall be done.
Dan 11:37 He shall pay no attention to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women. He shall not pay attention to any other elohim, for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 He shall honor the elohim of fortresses instead of these. An elohim whom his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts.
Dan 11:39 He (Nimrod) shall deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign mighty one (Leviathan). Those who acknowledge him he shall load with honor. He shall make them rulers over many and shall divide the land for a price.
Dan 11:40 "At the time of the end, the king of the south shall attack him, but the king of the north shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships. And he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through.
Dan 11:41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt, and the Libyans and the Cushites shall follow in his train.
Dan 11:44 But news from the east and the north shall alarm him, and he shall go out with great fury to destroy and devote many to destruction.
Dan 11:45 And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain. Yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him.

Proverbs 3:5
     Trust in YHWH with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.   

Matthew 24

4And Yahusha answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Mashiach; and shall deceive many.

Chandler, we should always look for the most literal fulfillment of prophecy when possible, except when the prophecies themselves say otherwise.  Stop taking things out of context in order to support your own pet theories!

Nimrod will not be ressurected from the dead until the 1000 year millenium is finished.  LOL

Read the scripture before you start making wild predictions.

Hebrews 9:27
     And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 

Revelation 20

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

John,

I don't have to prove to you anything, but I simply tried to tell you the truth about the mark of the beast.  So far you have only mocked and ridiculed the fact that the beasts are literal beasts and the mark is a literal mark. 

I have to cease answering you, for you are wise in your own eyes.  Only, remember, when the literal beasts rise up and impose a literal mark on mankind or they cannot buy or sell, that you were forewarned ahead of time.  These events will take the whole world by surprise, and all mankind will wonder at the beast and say, "who is like the beast?  who can make war with him?".  I fear for you that you will be among that number.

LOL!!!

So Godzilla is going to come up out of the sea and force everyone to get a barcode or microchip or they can't go down to their local Wal-Mart and buy some Pepsi or Triscuits?

Hollywood has got you so deceived.  It's sooo...sad.

The only one "wise in your own eyes" is you and you should repent and stop deceiving people with your warped interpretations of prophecy.

Why don't you actually start reading the whole of Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation and not just skip to the last book and try to guess the outcome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service