Nazarene Space

What is the mark of the beast? When will it happen? What should we do to prepare for it?

Is it a microchip? A new religion? Something else?

I think it is probably going to be a microchip with all our personal information such as medical history, criminal history, money, etc. I also think there will be a global currency in the form of credit. But, I don't think that the current microchips are the actual mark, just a precursor to it. The mark is something people will be forced to take, or they won't be able to buy or sell. I think it's coming around 2015.

Since I wrote this page, I learned a lot about islam and how it fulfills Biblical prophecy. I think it's no coincidence that muslims believe 666 is their holy number. The 666 in Greek looks like "bism allah" in arabic,(in the name of allah). The muslims wear this mark, which is also a number and a name, on their foreheads and right arms. The muslims also like to kill Christians and Jews by beheading, which is exactly the way the martyrs are killed in Rev. 20:4.

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PRAISE YAHSHUA MY BROTHER,

THAT IS CORRECT AND THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE WORDING BUY AND SELL, DOES THIS PERTAIN JUST TO ONE DAY OF THE WEEK (SHABBAT) OR NOT BUY OR SELL AT ALL, THE SCRIPTURE IS NOT TOO CLEAR ON THIS. OTHER WORDS EXCEPT HIM WHO HAS THE MARK OF THE BEAST THE NAME OF THE THE BEAST OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME. WELL THE MICRO CHIP IS A MARK OR PIECE OF THE COMPUTER AND THE WORD COMPUTER DOES ADD UP TO A NUMERICAL VALUE OF 666, AS DOES THE INSCRIPTION OF THE TITLE OF THE POPE USING ROMAN NUMERALS. HERE IS WISDOM LET HIM WHO HAS UNDERSTANDING CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, FOR IT IS A NUMBER OF A MAN, HIS NUMBER IS 666. THIS CAN BE THE TITLE OF THE POPE VICARIVS FILEII DEI MEANING THE VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD OR IN THE PLACE OF CHRIST WHICH ALSO MEANS ANTICHRIST, AND THE TITLE DOES ADD UP TO 666 USING ROMAN NUMERALS FOUND IN THE LATIN INSCRIPTION.

HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT RULE OUT A SYSTEM OF TRACKING CONTROLING AND MONITORING OF MANKIND, AS CAN BE THIS MESSAGE AND THE CELL PHONE AND AND AND. WHERE EVER AND WHO EVER. THIS WILL BE AN SECOND ROMAN CATHOLIC/ROME AS YOU PUT IT, INQUISITION JUST EASIER NO INVESTIGATION, OR INTERIGATION, JUST IDENTIFICATION, YOU ARE MARKED OR YOU ARE NOT, AND THE MACHINE DOES THE SEARCHING, JUST AS EASY AS THIS ONE DOES THE ONE THAT YOU ARE SITTING IN FRONT OF. IS YOUR TIME AT WORK MONITORED AND HOW? IF NOT YOU IN PARTICULAR THEN OTHERS, DO WE HAVE CHIPS IN OUR PHONES, OUR CREDIT AND BANK CARDS, DO THEY TRACE PEOPLE THROUGH, CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS, DOES YOUR CAR HAVE A COMPUTER BOX WITH A CHIP, DO SOME CARS START WITH AND IGNITION KEY WITH A CHIP, DOES YOUR PET RACE HORSE THE COMPUTER YOU ARE SITTING IN FRONT OF HAVE A CHIP, WAS THIS THE CASE TWENTY TO THIRTY YEARS AGO? THE ANSWER IS MOST DEFINATELY NOT. YOU SEE YES, THE NOT THINK AND DO TORAH, AND YES THE MAN OF SIN, AND YES THE REVIVED ROMAN CONQUEST, AND YES THE MARK OF OBEDIENCE TO ALL THIS, AND YES THEY CAN TRACK CONTROL AND MONITOR YOU, EVEN NOW. HOW MUCH MORE WITH A PIECE OF THAT IN YOUR HAND, OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HAND, THEN YOUR HEAD (WITHOUT WHICH BY THE WAY YOU ARE DEAD, SO ALL OF US HAVE ONE, HENCE ALTERNATIVE PLACEMENT), WHICH WILL BE A PASSPORT TO LIVE IN THIS SOCIETY. DON'T GET CONFUSED AND END UP OFF GUARD, DON'T THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE WATER. TRUST YAHSHUA HE WILL TAKE US HOME, AS BEFORE JUST A THOUGHT. MAY YAHSHUA BLESS BOTH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.  

CHRISTOPHER THE WHEN AND IF AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT, YAHSHUA ALONE KNOWS, AND WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE WILL REVEAL, AS YOU TRUST IN HIM. SO WHEN AND WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE WILL REVEAL IT, FOR ONLY HE KNOWS ALL, EVEN THE HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD ARE NUMBERED BY HIM ALONE, ALL THE STARS ARE NAMED AND ACCOUNTED FOR, SO TO ARE ALL HIS SHEEP, AND THEY KNOW HIS VOICE. FOR US IS TO LOVE HIM AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS PRAYERFULY. 

John said:

The Mark of the Beast is Not a Computer Chip.

The Mark of the Beast is the Mark of THE BEAST.

If you know who THE BEAST is, then it is easy to know what the Mark is.

THE BEAST is Rome and the Mark is Sunday.

Believers cannot Buy or Sell on Shabbat unless they keep Sunday instead.

Also, False Teachers cannot profit in the business of religion unless they first bow the knee to Rome and keep its false sabbath.

Concerning and Comparing the Beast and the Harlot of the Book of Revelation

I personally think that the only defensible and non-speculative position on the Beast and the Harlot spoken of in the book of Revelation is that they are separate entities; the Harlot currently existing; the Beast, or at least his final incarnation, yet to come.

I personally think the only defensible and non-speculative position on the coming Anti-Christ is that he will be virtually completely original, not basing his image in any currently existing religion or culture; he is the Destroyer who comes to Destroy, not to build up and strengthen any existing nation or people.

Rev 17:16 tells us the Anti-Christ will hate the great harlot Babylon, and will conquer her after a short time.
This conquest implies the Destroyer will not assume the mantle of any existing religion, but try to destroy them all.

There are theologians who consider the Roman Catholic Church the Harlot, which is basically defensible (though diminutive in scope, I think).

However, there are people who contend the RCC (or antinomianism as a whole) is simultaneously the Harlot and Beast, which does not logically compute; Rev 17:16 tells us that the Beast will conquer the Harlot, therefore they cannot be the same.

If one considers "fallen Christianity" to be (a component of) the Harlot, then one must logically conclude that the Beast will destroy the same religion.
The alternative is to say that the currently existing "fallen Christianity" is NOT (a component of) the Harlot, which I think is less realistic...
Islam is the beast.  All nations that the Messiah come to war with thoughout the bible are Islamic nations. Muslims wear a hand/armband and a head band that says "in the name of allah".

This link is interesting, to say the least:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXdFjuAJ-w

The Greek "666" looks like the symbols for "in the name of Allah" in Arabic.

It makes sense that Islam is the beast. Islam hates the Roman Catholic Church. Just as the beast hates the whore. Islam is at war with both Christians and Jews.

i don't think so, All-h is G-d, the same G-d we worship.

Lewis said:

Islam is the beast.  All nations that the Messiah come to war with thoughout the bible are Islamic nations. Muslims wear a hand/armband and a head band that says "in the name of allah".

Interesting hypothesis. I could definitely see that!

Chris K. said:

Concerning and Comparing the Beast and the Harlot of the Book of Revelation

I personally think that the only defensible and non-speculative position on the Beast and the Harlot spoken of in the book of Revelation is that they are separate entities; the Harlot currently existing; the Beast, or at least his final incarnation, yet to come.

I personally think the only defensible and non-speculative position on the coming Anti-Christ is that he will be virtually completely original, not basing his image in any currently existing religion or culture; he is the Destroyer who comes to Destroy, not to build up and strengthen any existing nation or people.

Rev 17:16 tells us the Anti-Christ will hate the great harlot Babylon, and will conquer her after a short time.
This conquest implies the Destroyer will not assume the mantle of any existing religion, but try to destroy them all.

There are theologians who consider the Roman Catholic Church the Harlot, which is basically defensible (though diminutive in scope, I think).

However, there are people who contend the RCC (or antinomianism as a whole) is simultaneously the Harlot and Beast, which does not logically compute; Rev 17:16 tells us that the Beast will conquer the Harlot, therefore they cannot be the same.

If one considers "fallen Christianity" to be (a component of) the Harlot, then one must logically conclude that the Beast will destroy the same religion.
The alternative is to say that the currently existing "fallen Christianity" is NOT (a component of) the Harlot, which I think is less realistic...
I dont believe so. I agree with Walid Shoebat ( Gods war on terror) that Allah cannot be YHVH but has to be the adversary. A comarison of passages in the Quran and Hadiths vs Tanakh and Revelation shows that Allah fulfills many criteria for HaSatan, our Antimessiah being their Messiah and vv. Islam denies that Yeshuah died on the cross , denies salvation through Yeshuah. He is put as second after Muhammad, being believed to kill Jews and christians at his return.

beryl etanah said:

i don't think so, All-h is G-d, the same G-d we worship.

Lewis said:

Allah, God, and Lord are all names of heathen idols and not names of the One True Elohim.

His name is YHWH and this is the only name revealed to Moses and the other prophets 7000 times in the Scriptures.

YHWH gave us His Sabbaths and Commandments to be a mark in our hands and foreheads.

Christianity and Islam both give false sabbaths and commandments to be a mark in the deceived believers hands and foreheads.

AMEIN!  SOMEONE ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS FROM A SCRIPTURAL PERSPECTIVE.  HALLELUYAH!

J. Jury (אליהוא) said:
I can't fathom that the majority of the worldwide population would accept a microchip of any sort. I think the whole microchip concept was concocted to get our attention off the real mark, which is a counterfeit mark to the Seal of God, which is Torah Observance. As Christian said, the hand and the forehead are merely representations of our thoughts and our actions.

If the whole world has to take a  computer chip as the "mark of the beast' then we are far from the last days. People living deep in the Amazon or in the Congo region could care less about the outside world. It would take decades to upgrade civilization to these places where the computer chip would matter. If " the beast" is going to declare to be god, he will not make you get a tattoo or anything similar since this would be against........

Leviticus 19:28 You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is] no new thing under the sun. 

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

It isn't just Christianity. There are many instances in the bible were the Hebrew race did not follow the "True Religion" The problem with Christianity and Judaism is this..Christians believe in Yeshua but don't accept the Torah, Jews accept the Torah but don't believe in Yeshua. In the "True Religion" there has to be a synchronisation of the two,  Also It can't just be about Saturday and Sunday because the SDA church believes in the Sabbath, but not in the Torah. Since the Sadducees  were against Yeshua and later sent Paul to kill off the Nazarenes, they were teaching a false form of worship of Yahweh.Herod and the Roman appointed the priests in Yeshua's time. The priesthood was bought and sold for hundreds of years. Many false teaching that began way back in the 1st century long before Catholicism and Protestism are making a resurgence again today. There was the Sabellian heresy. Also Marcionism which was popularized by Sabellius who was excommunicated in Rome for this teaching. Noetus of Smyrna the first to reveal this teaching. The Marcionite church was set up as a rival to the Catholic church,Praxeas was another teacher of this doctrine. Unitarian also known as Dynamic Monarchianism". Arianism started by Arius who was a priest under the bishop Alexander. He was excommunicated for his teachings. Nicolaitans called themselves apostles but John in Revelation said they were liars. The Gnostics are similar to the New Age movement today. Some of the Gnostic teachers in the time of the early church were Basilides, Saturninus, and Valentinus. Docetism was introduced by Julius Cassianus. Montanus was a Phyrgian Christian who claimed to be the mouthpiece of Yahweh. Novatian made himself Bishop of Rome, and invented Novatianism. Just to name a few, there are many many more.

2 Chronicles 11-14  For the Levites left their suburbs and their possession, and came to Judah and Jerusalem: for Jeroboam and his sons had cast them off from executing the priest's office unto the LORD:
2 Chronicles 11:15 And he ordained him priests for the high places, and for the devils, and for the calves which he had made.

Eze 8:14   Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which [was] toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah

Mic 3:9 Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.

Mic 3:10 They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.

Mic 3:11 The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, [Is] not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.

Neh 6:14    ¶    My God, think thou upon Tobiah and Sanballat according to these their works, and on the prophetess Noadiah, and the rest of the prophets, that would have put me in fear.

Ezek 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

Ezek 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Ezek 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

Ezek 22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered mortar, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

Isa 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Jer 28:1 ¶ And it came to pass the same year, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the fourth year, [and] in the fifth month, [that] Hananiah the son of Azur the prophet, which [was] of Gibeon, spake unto me in the house of the LORD, in the presence of the priests and of all the people, saying,

Jer 28:2 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying, I have broken the yoke of the king of Babylon.

If Orthodox Judaism can be redefined, then so can Christianity.

The common definition of Christianity is anti-nomian, the common definition of Orthodox Judaism is in rejection of Yeshua.
If one definition can be modified, then so can the other.

Moreover, the dictionary says nothing about "anti-nomianism" in its entry on "Christianity" (check for yourself).
Anti-nomianism defines Christianity in practice, just as Orthodox Judaism is in practice defined by rejection of Yeshua; however, neither definition is apparently universally applicable, and if one can be modified then so can the other.

By the way, Kefa, you should know that Lewis is actually a Mormon.
She will never reject Mormonism, the Book of Mormon or Joseph Smith.
You're wasting your time with her.
Oh, and she's a woman too. She has many profiles, but she's easy to recognize.

Kefa T Dixon said:

You are also using the assumption that christians are believers

There are very few believers that are christian

christianity is a false religion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service