Nazarene Space

What is the mark of the beast? When will it happen? What should we do to prepare for it?

Is it a microchip? A new religion? Something else?

I think it is probably going to be a microchip with all our personal information such as medical history, criminal history, money, etc. I also think there will be a global currency in the form of credit. But, I don't think that the current microchips are the actual mark, just a precursor to it. The mark is something people will be forced to take, or they won't be able to buy or sell. I think it's coming around 2015.

Since I wrote this page, I learned a lot about islam and how it fulfills Biblical prophecy. I think it's no coincidence that muslims believe 666 is their holy number. The 666 in Greek looks like "bism allah" in arabic,(in the name of allah). The muslims wear this mark, which is also a number and a name, on their foreheads and right arms. The muslims also like to kill Christians and Jews by beheading, which is exactly the way the martyrs are killed in Rev. 20:4.

Views: 1247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris K. is a member of a re-enactment group of the Sacred Band of Thebes

Chris K. said:
If Orthodox Judaism can be redefined, then so can Christianity.

The common definition of Christianity is anti-nomian, the common definition of Orthodox Judaism is in rejection of Yeshua.
If one definition can be modified, then so can the other.

Moreover, the dictionary says nothing about "anti-nomianism" in its entry on "Christianity" (check for yourself).
Anti-nomianism defines Christianity in practice, just as Orthodox Judaism is in practice defined by rejection of Yeshua; however, neither definition is apparently universally applicable, and if one can be modified then so can the other.

By the way, Kefa, you should know that Lewis is actually a Mormon.
She will never reject Mormonism, the Book of Mormon or Joseph Smith.
You're wasting your time with her.
Oh, and she's a woman too. She has many profiles, but she's easy to recognize.

Kefa T Dixon said:

You are also using the assumption that christians are believers

There are very few believers that are christian

christianity is a false religion

Hahah..

what's that?
an actor troupe?
because I do enjoy Shakespeare.

Lewis said:

Chris K. is a member of a re-enactment group of the Sacred Band of Thebes

Kefa,

Many Christians are believers, however

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Only a believer in Yeshua would do all of these things in His name, but they lacked his testimony.

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for His testimony

Psalms 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.

John 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

1Cr 1:6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

Many Christians believe in Jesus but sadly don't have His Testimony, which is Torah

Kefa T Dixon said:

Lewis

You are also using the assumption that christians are believers

There are very few believers that are christian

christianity is a false religion

"Chris K. is a member of a re-enactment group of the Sacred Band of Thebes"

"The Sacred Band of Thebes (ancient GreekἹερὸς Λόχος τῶν ΘηβῶνHieròs Lókhos tôn Thebôn) was a troop of picked soldiers, consisting of 150 pederastic [1] (age-structured) male couples which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC."

Are you accusing Chris of sexual immorality?

John 19:22 ......What I have written I have written.

Shafat Anayahu ven Dawid said:

"Chris K. is a member of a re-enactment group of the Sacred Band of Thebes"

To the wolf in sheep's clothing: Is this another one of your "jokes" ?
Because you sounded serious about your first accusation, (quote:"You have never, nor will ever be summoned by Yahewh. Two words describe you very well. "mental disorder"") and you sounded serious about your harsh accusations concerning my profile pic, but then you later called it a "joke", and starting imitating a cartoon chicken.
Also, how does this harmonize with your previous accusations of me being a Jesuit?

Sandra the Mormon said:
What I have written I have written.

At 6:26am on July 28, 2011, Chris K. said…you KNOW you are a liar!

Chris K.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
I stand by that statement.
How about you prove any of you assertions concerning me?
Its a very grave charge.
If it is false and baseless, you have committed libel and lashon hara.

By the way, really intelligent of you to always email me privately, as a confirmation, whenever I call you on your deceit.

Moreover, I ask again:
Is this another one of your "jokes" ?
Because you sounded serious about your first accusation, (quote:"You have never, nor will ever be summoned by Yahewh. Two words describe you very well. "mental disorder"") and you sounded serious about your harsh accusations concerning my profile pic, but then you later called it a "joke", and starting imitating a cartoon chicken.

Lewis said:
At 6:26am on July 28, 2011, Chris K. said…you KNOW you are a liar!

Chris K. said:
I stand by that statement.
How about you prove any of you assertions concerning me?
Its a very grave charge.
If it is false and baseless, you have committed libel and lashon hara.

By the way, really intelligent of you to always email me privately, as a confirmation, whenever I call you on your deceit.

Moreover, I ask again:
Is this another one of your "jokes" ?
Dear Chris K,
Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool

Chris K. said:

Chris K,
P.S. unless you click the "Stop Following" button below, you will always get a confirmation of a reply to your posting sent to your email.

Kefa,

I calls thems likes I sees thems...WWJD What Would Joshua Do! ...Besides he started the whole thing. If your really that interested, He keeps writing not I him. Thank you for your clear observation

Kefa T Dixon said:

Lewis

What you say about someone else, tells more about you than what you say against them you speak.

Psa 19:14

May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be acceptable in your presence, Adonai, my Rock and Redeemer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service