Nazarene Space

What is the mark of the beast? When will it happen? What should we do to prepare for it?

Is it a microchip? A new religion? Something else?

I think it is probably going to be a microchip with all our personal information such as medical history, criminal history, money, etc. I also think there will be a global currency in the form of credit. But, I don't think that the current microchips are the actual mark, just a precursor to it. The mark is something people will be forced to take, or they won't be able to buy or sell. I think it's coming around 2015.

Since I wrote this page, I learned a lot about islam and how it fulfills Biblical prophecy. I think it's no coincidence that muslims believe 666 is their holy number. The 666 in Greek looks like "bism allah" in arabic,(in the name of allah). The muslims wear this mark, which is also a number and a name, on their foreheads and right arms. The muslims also like to kill Christians and Jews by beheading, which is exactly the way the martyrs are killed in Rev. 20:4.

Views: 1247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, Saddam Hussein isn't the antichrist.  You are the one who mentioned Saddam Hussein, not me. LOL

The point had nothing to do with Saddam Hussein per se.

I was just mentioning the fact that one of the meanings for the name "Saddam" in Arabic is "Destroyer".

With over 1 Billion Muslims in the world it is possible that there could be someone else named Saddam.

Also, why do you assume that the 5th Trumpet pertains to the antichrist anyway?

Could there be more than one player in the end time scenario.

We cannot assume that one guy will fulfill all the prophecies since John tells us that there are many antichrists.

Believers cannot Buy or Sell on Shabbat unless they keep Sunday instead.

--but i am doing the shopping every sunday? i cannot see the mark yet, maybe the future.

Also, False Teachers cannot profit in the business of religion unless they first bow the knee to Rome and keep its false sabbath.

--i am willing to go to war than bow my knee to anyone or to any office. :)

--hi john, how is it with you. i have been out out country for long. hi, j.jury, hi Christian and everyone.

The mark is a literal mark.  All will be forced to take the mark or the number of the Antimessiah's name, which is 666.  We must be careful not to add to or take away from the prophecy of Revelation.  If you add to the prophecy or take away, YHWH has said in Revelation 22 that you will suffer dire consequences. 

I guess there will be a literal beast with 2 horns coming up out of the ground that will roam the earth with a tattoo machine or a microchip implanter, forcing everyone to take the 666 tattoo or microchip.  LOL

Its no laughing matter.  There will be a literal, seven-headed dragon (Leviathan) from the abyss that comes up out of the sea, and a literal "beast" with two horns coming up out of the ground (resurrected) named Nimrod (Nimrud).  Re-read Revelation 13.

I am truly sorry that you do not see this, and instead make a joke out of these events, which will come to pass.  Remember the warning in Revelation 22:  "If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim will take away his part from the tree of life."  So we need to be cautious and approach the book of revelation with reverance, fear and awe, my brother.

Chandler, you need to go back and study the law and the prophets before you start making interpretations on prophecy.

The Scriptures interpret the prophecies for us so we don't have to guess.

2 Peter 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

The scriptures plainly tell us what all these symbols mean, if one will take the time to search it out.   

Chandler Fulton said:

Its no laughing matter.  There will be a literal, seven-headed dragon (Leviathan) from the abyss that comes up out of the sea, and a literal "beast" with two horns coming up out of the ground (resurrected) named Nimrod (Nimrud).  Re-read Revelation 13.

I am truly sorry that you do not see this, and instead make a joke out of these events, which will come to pass.  Remember the warning in Revelation 22:  "If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim will take away his part from the tree of life."  So we need to be cautious and approach the book of revelation with reverance, fear and awe, my brother.

YHWH has truly made the wisdom of men foolish.  Simply believing what the prophecy of the beasts says, and believing it, is not interpreting the Scriptures.  Taking passages literally is not a private interpretation, but using the Torah and the Prophets and twisting the book of Revelation to make a passage say what we want it to mean IS.  You have obviously been reading the interpretations of MEN or have been taught it by MEN.  Messiah will teach you the book of Revelation if only you will humble yourself before Him and cry out to Him for understanding.  It is His revelation.  But I know you will not do this, for you are too puffed up with pride and are too sure of yourself and your interpretations.  I beg you to abandon your prideful position and go to Him.  He will not disappoint you! 

The interpretation that declares Rome and the churches to be the first beast of Revelation has been around for centuries.  You learned this from other MEN and that is where you err, my brother.

Well, I would rather lean to the Scriptures interpreting themselves than to lean unto your flawed understanding.

I don't need "other men" including you to interpret the Scriptures.  They do a good job of interpreting themsleves.

Your belief that these Scriptures have to be taken literally is your own idea and not what the Scriptures plainly teach.

The Messiah Yahusha is the WORD of YHWH.  The Scriptures are the WORD of YHWH.  The Messiah is not going to contradict His own WORD.  So I will now use your own condemning words against you:

"Messiah will teach you the book of Revelation if only you will humble yourself before Him and cry out to Him for understanding.  It is His revelation.  But I know you will not do this, for you are too puffed up with pride and are too sure of yourself and your interpretations.  I beg you to abandon your prideful position and go to Him.  He will not disappoint you!"

You should follow your own advice.  :)

Chandler Fulton said:

YHWH has truly made the wisdom of men foolish.  Simply believing what the prophecy of the beasts says, and believing it, is not interpreting the Scriptures.  Taking passages literally is not a private interpretation, but using the Torah and the Prophets and twisting the book of Revelation to make a passage say what we want it to mean IS.  You have obviously been reading the interpretations of MEN or have been taught it by MEN.  Messiah will teach you the book of Revelation if only you will humble yourself before Him and cry out to Him for understanding.  It is His revelation.  But I know you will not do this, for you are too puffed up with pride and are too sure of yourself and your interpretations.  I beg you to abandon your prideful position and go to Him.  He will not disappoint you! 

The interpretation that declares Rome and the churches to be the first beast of Revelation has been around for centuries.  You learned this from other MEN and that is where you err, my brother.

John,

Sigh, like so many arrogant messianic believers, you think that you are never wrong--Wrong!  Your interpretations of the book of Revelation have not been obtained through prayer and the Set-apart Spirit.  Reading and/or hearing the interpretations of men has led you down a wrong course.  You will not find truth down this road you are headed.  "A way may seem right to a man, but it is a road that ends in death."  Shalom

Is it possible there is a real Leviathon....maybe...I remember reading about God feeding people in the wilderness with the slain parts of one, can't remember which book I read it in, maybe Job or apocrypha. I also remember that all the scholars of Yashua's time thought they knew prophecy and only a couple from the Sannhedrin believed He was actually the Messiah.

Less arrogance...more caution. Here is an example of God marking the people in Jerusalem...

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible

mercy precedes judgment. So in the case of Sodom Genesis 19, and in the last day Luke 21:18, Luke 21:28; Revelation 7:1. This accords with the eschatological character of the predictions in this chapter (see the introduction of Ezekiel).

A mark - literally, "Tau," the name of the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet. The old form of the letter was that of a cross. The Jews have interpreted this sign variously, some considering that "Tau," being the last of the Hebrew letters, and so closing the alphabet, denoted completeness, and thus the mark indicated the completeness of the sorrow for sin in those upon whom it was placed. Others again observed that "Tau" was the first letter of Torah ("the Law") and that the foreheads were marked as of men obedient to the Law. Christians, noting the resemblance of this letter in its most ancient form to a cross, have seen herein a reference to the cross with which Christians were signed. The custom for pagan gods and their votaries to bear certain marks furnishes instances, in which God was pleased to employ symbolism, generally in use, to express higher and more divine truth. The sign of the cross in baptism is an outward sign of the designation of God's elect, who at the last day shall be exempted from the destruction of the ungodly Matthew 24:22, Matthew 24:31.

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible

Set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh - This is in allusion to the ancient every-where-used custom of setting marks on servants and slaves, to distinguish them from others. It was also common for the worshippers of particular idols to have their idol's mark upon their foreheads, arms, etc. These are called sectarian marks to the present day among the Hindoos and others in India. Hence by this mark we can easily know who is a follower of Vishnoo, who of Siva, who of Bramah, etc. The original words, והתוית תו vehithvitha tau, have been translated by the Vulgate, et signa thau, "and mark thou tau on the foreheads," etc. St. Jerome and many others have thought that the letter tau was that which was ordered to be placed on the foreheads of those mourners; and Jerome says, that this Hebrew letter ת tau was formerly written like a cross. So then the people were to be signed with the sign of the cross! It is certain that on the ancient Samaritan coins, which are yet extant, the letter ת tau is in the form +, which is what we term St. Andrew's cross. The sense derived from this by many commentators is, that God, having ordered those penitents to be marked with this figure, which is the sign of the cross, intimated that there is no redemption nor saving of life but by the cross of Christ, and that this will avail none but the real penitent. All this is true in itself, but it is not true in respect to this place. The Hebrew words signify literally, thou shalt make a mark, or sign a sign, but give no intimation what that mark or sign was. It was intended here to be what the sprinkling of the blood of the paschal lamb on the lintels and door-posts of the Israelites was, namely, a notice to the destroying angel what house he should spare. As the whole of this matter only passed in vision we are bound to neither letter, nor any other kind of figure. The symbolical action teaches us that God, in general judgments, will make a distinction between the innocent and the guilty, between the penitent and the hardened sinner.

MUCH caution is in order when we approach the prophesies of Revelation. Revelation 22 states that if we add anything to the prophecy of Revelation, Elohim will add to us the plagues that are written in this book. If we take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim will take away our share of the tree of life and the set-apart city, which are written in this book.

There is a definite lack of fear and reverence for YHWH when people start spiritualizing the prophecies of Revelation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service