Nazarene Space

What is the mark of the beast? When will it happen? What should we do to prepare for it?

Is it a microchip? A new religion? Something else?

I think it is probably going to be a microchip with all our personal information such as medical history, criminal history, money, etc. I also think there will be a global currency in the form of credit. But, I don't think that the current microchips are the actual mark, just a precursor to it. The mark is something people will be forced to take, or they won't be able to buy or sell. I think it's coming around 2015.

Since I wrote this page, I learned a lot about islam and how it fulfills Biblical prophecy. I think it's no coincidence that muslims believe 666 is their holy number. The 666 in Greek looks like "bism allah" in arabic,(in the name of allah). The muslims wear this mark, which is also a number and a name, on their foreheads and right arms. The muslims also like to kill Christians and Jews by beheading, which is exactly the way the martyrs are killed in Rev. 20:4.

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mock on.  The fruit of the flesh is evident by your words, that you walk in the flesh-- and make a mock of prophecy, which WILL occur in the near future.  You will know that these beasts in Revelation are real when you go into an inner room to hide.

I cannot answer your posts anymore, for, "Do not answer a dullard in his folly, lest you become like him".

Daniel 7:17
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

THE WORD OF YHWH says BEASTS=KINGS.

Daniel 7:23
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

THE WORD OF YHWH says BEAST=KINGDOM.

Daniel 7:24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 

THE WORD OF YHWH says HORNS=KINGS.

Daniel 8:20
The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

THE WORD OF YHWH says RAM(A BEAST)=KINGS OF MEDES AND PERSIANS.

Daniel 8:21
And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

THE WORD OF YHWH says GOAT(A BEAST)=KING OF GREEKS.

THE WORD OF YHWH says HORN=KING.

Revelation 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service