Nazarene Space

Body parts contain blood and in the blood is the life of a person as is writen in Genesis 4:9-11, Genesis 9:3-6, Deuteronomy 12,etc.

This article I writenin romanian then in english is about the health card and how Biblical is to donate body parts. In 2006 when the concept was introduced in relation with healt cards in my country, was contrary to Directive 2004/23/CE, implying other hopes for less industrialized nations as my country is considered now.

Views: 80

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know people who's lives have been saved by organ donation. I would be hard pressed to have simply let them die because it wasn't "kosher" by someone else's interpretation of Scripture.

Amen, saving lives superceeds kosher.
Wouldn't you pull a donkey out of a pit on the Sabbath day ?

J. Jury said:

I know people who's lives have been saved by organ donation. I would be hard pressed to have simply let them die because it wasn't "kosher" by someone else's interpretation of Scripture.

Implied answer: yes sir (Luke 14:5)

Christian said:
Amen, saving lives superceeds kosher.
Wouldn't you pull a donkey out of a pit on the Sabbath day ?

How many people have died to have those organs ?

So that we do not think at the mental retarded people from witch the organs are free at this moment and how many persons are classified like that, we can take the example of Taung Gong sect in China who's members were all tortured and their organs used for donations.

Probably the 4  commandments given in Acts 15 are only for the circumcision of the heart from other nations and they do not apply to Israel, but how comes that are kosher laws ? In Revelation chapter 18 we have the merchants of these things from  along  list that end with "the bodies and souls of men".

J. Jury (אליהוא) said:

Harvesting organs from living people whom are/were unwilling participants is evil, no doubt. Organ donation from a willing participant is an example IMO of having, "no greater love than this'...

Joh 15:12  “This is My command, that you love one another, as I have loved you.
Joh 15:13  “No one has greater love than this: that one should lay down his life for his friends. (ISR)

...even when/if the donator does not immediately experience death. 

Quote:

How many people have died to have those organs?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service