Nazarene Space

Here is some good news for you fellow Natsarim/Nazarenes/Followers of The Way!

MESSIAH YAHSHUA DIED FOR ALL MANKIND, AND ALL MANKIND WILL ULTIMATELY BE RECONCILED TO YAHUWEH

When one starts to understand the full extent of Yahuweh's plan, and how He will have mercy on all mankind that ever lived, one has to re-think and un-learn many things that we have been taught as truth. It is a teaching that deepens our love for Yahuweh and makes us marvel at His wisdom and compassion. Consider these Scriptures:

"Because in Him (Messiah) all the completeness was pleased to dwell, and through Him to COMPLETELY RESTORE TO FAVOUR ALL UNTO HIMSELF, WHETHER ON EARTH OR IN THE HEAVENS, HAVING MADE PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS STAKE" (Col. 1:19-20).

"For there is one Elohim, and one Mediator between Elohim and men, the Man Messiah Yahushua, WHO GAVE HIMSELF A RANSOM FOR ALL, TO BE WITNESSED IN ITS OWN SEASONS..." (I Tim. 2:5-6).

"And of Zion it is said, 'EVERY MAN was born in her'..." (Teh.87:5--JPS Tanak).

"The love of Messiah compels us, having judged this: that IF ONE DIED FOR ALL, THEN ALL DIED; AND HE DIED FOR ALL, IN ORDER THAT THOSE WHO LIVE SHOULD NO LONGER LIVE FOR THEMSELVES, BUT FOR HIM WHO DIED FOR THEM, AND WAS RAISED" (II Cor.5: 14-15)

"Elohim was in Messiah RESTORING THE WORLD TO FAVOUR UNTO HIMSELF, NOT RECKONING THEIR TRESPASSES TO THEM, and has committed to us the word of restoration to favour" (II Cor.5:19)

"I bring you good news of great joy WHICH SHALL BE TO ALL PEOPLE. Because there was born to you today in the city of David a Deliverer, who is Messiah, the Master" (Lk. 2:10-11).

"We all, like sheep, went astray, each one of us has turned to his own way. AND YAHUWEH HAS LAID ON HIM THE CROOKEDNESS OF US ALL" (Ysh. 53:6).

"Now He is not the Elohim of the dead, but the living, FOR ALL LIVE TO HIM" (Lk. 20:38).

"But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the messengers, Yahushua, because of the suffering of death crowned with esteem and respect, that by the favour of Elohim He should taste death FOR EVERYONE" (Heb. 2:9)

"...having made known to us the secret of His desire, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Him, to administer AT THE COMPLETION OF TIME, TO GATHER TOGETHER IN ONE ALL IN MESSIAH, BOTH WHICH ARE IN THE HEAVENS AND WHICH ARE ON EARTH, IN HIM..." (Eph. 1:9-10).

"And if anyone sins, we have an Intercessor with the Father, Yahushua Messiah, a Righteous One. And He Himself is an atoning offering for our sins, and NOT FOR OURS ONLY, BUT ALSO FOR ALL THE WORLD" (I Yoh. 2:1-2).

"An we have seen and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son, SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" (I Yoh. 4:14).

"So, then, as through one trespass there resulted condemnation to all men, so also through one righteous act there resulted RIGHTEOUS DECLARING OF LIFE TO ALL MEN" (Rom. 5:18).
There was a "RIGHTEOUS DECLARING OF LIFE to ALL MEN". (All will readily admit and proclaim that condemnation and death passed to ALL mankind through Adam's sin, for all sinned IN ADAM. Why do so many resist the wonderful truth that just as all died in Adam, all will be granted Life through Messiah's work?
If one does not understand this teaching, read, pray for light, and meditate. But do not resist and try to contradict so many plain and simple passages just because one does not yet see the "whole picture". Light will come through patiently waiting on Him.)

"Since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a Man. For as all die in Adam, so also ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE IN MESSIAH" (I Cor. 15:21-22).
YahwehShua died for ALL. ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE IN MESSIAH!! (How many times has this "all" been repeated! I Cor. 15 says that there is a specific order of those that will be made alive: "To Messiah, the firstfruit, THEN those that are alive at His coming, THEN THE END, when He has delivered up the kingdom to the Father".)

"...we trust in the living Elohim, WHO IS THE DELIVERER OF ALL MEN, PARTICULARLY OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE" (I Tim. 4:10).

"He was the true Light, which ENLIGHTENS EVERY MAN COMING INTO THE WORLD" (Yoh. 1:9).

"See, the Lamb of Elohim WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD" (Yoh.1:29).

"...we ourselves have heard, and we know that this is truly the Messiah, THE DELIVERER OF THE WORLD" (4:42).

"For the bread of Elohim is He who comes down out of heaven AND GIVES LIFE TO THE WORLD" (Yoh. 6:33).

"...the bread that I shall give is My flesh, WHICH I SHALL GIVE FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD" (Yoh. 6:51).

"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, SHALL DRAW ALL UNTO MYSELF" (Yoh. 12:32).

"See, the booth of Elohim is with men, and He shall dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and Elohim Himself shall be with them and be their Elohim. And Elohim shall wipe away every tear from their eyes, and THE DEATH shall exist no more, nor WAILING, nor SCREAMING OUT. And there shall be no more PAIN, for THE FORMER HAVE PASSED AWAY. And He who was sitting on the throne said, "See, I MAKE ALL NEW." And He said to me, 'Write, FOR THESE WORDS ARE TRUE AND TRUSTWORTHY" (Rev. 21:3-5).

(Notice the last passage from Revelation 21. All the things associated with the Second Death/the lake of fire are done away with when the renewed heavens and the renewed earth are established. The TEARS, WAILING, SCREAMING OUT AND THE PAIN that is experienced in the lake of fire will all be finished. Those who do not overcome with Messiah nor obeyed His commandments will have paid their just dues in the lake of fire. Flesh and body will be consumed. They will be purified through suffering, and then liberated from their prison to live on earth. They will not have access to the New Yerushalayim, but they will be allowed to walk in its light and live on Elohim's renewed earth where righteousness dwells.)

"For this reason the Good News WAS ALSO BROUGHT TO THOSE WHO ARE DEAD, so that, whereas they are judged according to men in the flesh, THEY MIGHT LIVE ACCORDING TO ELOHIM IN THE SPIRIT" (I Kph. 4:6).

Note:
This verse is in direct opposition to those that would have us believe that after death, Yahuweh is not going to have mercy on those that die. Those that believe in "eternal punishment" or annihiliation in the lake of fire have no satisfactory explanation as to what this verse means. How about a literal "interpretation"? Just believe what it says? Yahuweh's hand is not shortened so that He cannot deliver. He can bring the good news to those that are in Sheol and will also ultimately deliver those that suffer retributive justice in the lake of fire. They will be judged as men--in their flesh--but one day live again to Elohim in the Spirit!! All hear the good news, even the dead!! But it is too late for the dead to reform and obey Messiah. They must be purified through suffering of a different kind.

This verse clearly states three things:
1.) The Good News was brought to the dead. Those wicked dead who are in Sheol (in the earth) had the Good News brought to them. Messiah brought this Good News to them when He spent 3 days and 3 nights in the "heart of the earth".

2.)The dead will be judged as men, and they will be judged in their flesh. A remarkable statement. But Scripture speaks of "flesh and body" being consumed in Gehenna. In other words, the wrong ones shall live in their flesh again, and suffer punishment IN THEIR FLESH after they are judged by Elohim--they are resurrected in their flesh because they committed sin during their lives on earth in the flesh. They will also suffer pain in the flesh (fire and sulphur).

3.)The Good News was brought to them for a reason: "...SO THAT...they MIGHT LIVE ACCORDING TO ELOHIM IN THE SPIRIT". The dead that did not hear the Good News during their lives on earth heard it when Messiah proclaimed it to them in Sheol. It was proclaimed to them so that, after death, they might hear, believe and one day live with Messiah again. The dead will again, in the future, have the Good News proclaimed to them also.

Be aware that although even though the wicked dead will one day live in the renewed earth, that they will suffer punishment, in the flesh, for the sins that they committed during their life. For an undisclosed amount of time. In a lake of magma. The guilty will not be unpunished. The Scriptures are also silent as to whether the wrong ones ever recieve a body again after being released from the lake of fire and suphur.

Keep in mind that all are accountable to Elohim--even if they have never heard the Good News or the Sacred Names. Romans 1 explicitly states that they knew there was an Elohim, but they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools...and Elohim gave them up to their own depravity. They are "without excuse" because Elohim has given them the knowledge that He exists, but they choose not to search for Him.
Some indeed never have the "Good News" brought to them in this life. They die in their sins without any knowledge of Yahuweh and Yahushua. Think of the millions that have died in third world countries and in isolated places over the centuries. Does this mean that they will never hear the Good News of Messiah and the Resurrection? No, for "For this reason the Good News was proclaimed to the Dead, SO THAT whereas they are judged as men in the flesh, THEY MIGHT LIVE according to Elohim in the Spirit" (I Kepha 4).

We humans are so limited and finite in our understanding! Cannot Elohim do whatever He desires in the ages to come? Cannot He have mercy even to those that are banished into "outer darkness" (another place of punishment--there are several, not just the lake of fire)? Or those that are cast into Gehenna?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

13 Enter you in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and wide the way, that leads to
destruction, and many there be that go there.
14 How narrow is the gate, and narrow the Way, which leads to Life: and few there be
that find it.
(Matt. 7:13-14)

28 Watch, therefore, over your nefeshot, and over all the flock over which the Ruach
HaKodesh has appointed you overseers; that you feed the assembly of Messiah, which
He purchased by His blood.
(Acts 20:28)

As My Father knows Me, I know My Father: and I risk My nefesh for the flock.
(Jn. 10:15)

Husbands, love your wives, as also the Messiah loved His assembly, and delivered His
nefesh for its sake:
(Eph. 5:25)

Shalom James,

Only His Assembly will have the right to the tree of life and to enter into the gates of the New Yerushalayim.  Outside the city, on the New Earth, will be those who failed to overcome in this life--whether unbelieving gentiles, jews, or disobedient believers of either persuasion. 

Yes, there are many that will be punished in the next life in Gehenna or Outer Darkness, but that punishment is neither eternal or annihiliative.  After the wicked have received their due, they will be released from their prisons and they will live again on the New Earth, yet they will not have access to the rewards that the set-apart ones have. 

Messiah's blood indeed secured the life of the spirits of all men, and all men will eventually live on the New Earth.  But only those who receive Messiah NOW, IN THIS LIFE, and obey him and overcome, will be given the right to reign in the Millenial Kingdom and in the New Yerushalayim on the New Earth. 

Please, may no one accuse me of believing in "Purgatory" or make some similar ignorant statement!   Shalom

Amen Chandler, this is the entire message of the Bible and especially Paul, and the reason Yeshua died, and it is good news indeed.

"only those who receive Messiah NOW, IN THIS LIFE, and obey him and overcome, will be given the right to reign in the Millenial Kingdom and in the New Yerushalayim on the New Earth. "

You specify the right to reign, which is good, since clearly many will come to believe in Yeshua in the millennium - yet they will not be transfigured to an immortal state for the duration of the millennium, nor inherit high positions in the government.
One might add that for some people, the resurrection of the millennium will be either their first chance to hear of the Messiah, and for others, say the aborted child, it will for many intents be their first shot life, for whom the same conditions apply. Their exaltation to a transfigured state will be directly after the millennium, if they are the elect, and if not, it will be way into the post-millennial age.

Chandler Fulton said:

Shalom James,

Only His Assembly will have the right to the tree of life and to enter into the gates of the New Yerushalayim.  Outside the city, on the New Earth, will be those who failed to overcome in this life--whether unbelieving gentiles, jews, or disobedient believers of either persuasion. 

Yes, there are many that will be punished in the next life in Gehenna or Outer Darkness, but that punishment is neither eternal or annihiliative.  After the wicked have received their due, they will be released from their prisons and they will live again on the New Earth, yet they will not have access to the rewards that the set-apart ones have. 

Messiah's blood indeed secured the life of the spirits of all men, and all men will eventually live on the New Earth.  But only those who receive Messiah NOW, IN THIS LIFE, and obey him and overcome, will be given the right to reign in the Millenial Kingdom and in the New Yerushalayim on the New Earth. 

Please, may no one accuse me of believing in "Purgatory" or make some similar ignorant statement!   Shalom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service