Nazarene Space

According to :http://www.yahuwah-is.net/Files/gatheringofyisrael.html. The people who call themselves Jews are really NOT the true Jews. They are descendants of the Ashkenazi/Khazaria/Edomite lineage?

It seems that today's Jews are not the original People of the Bible and became Jews due to a conversion to Judaism after being under shamanism. This explains all the pagan influences in today's rabbinical theology.

"Khazaria had an ongoing entente with Byzantium, serving as its partner in wars against the Arabian Caliphate. After fighting the Arabs to a standstill in the North Caucasus, Khazars became increasingly interested in replacing their Tengri shamanism with a state religion that would give them equal religious standing with their Abrahamic neighbors. During the 8th century, Khazar royalty and much of the aristocracy converted to Judaism.[8]"....

......Following the conversion to Judaism of the Khazarian royalty and aristocracy, their descendants began to claim origins in Kozar, a son of Togarmah[citation needed]. Togarmah is mentioned in Genesis (Chapter 10 verses 2 & 3) as a grandson of Japheth.

Now remember Israel came from the lineage of Shem not Japeth.

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ummm... this only accounts for a tiny minority of todays "Jews".  However I should also add that it does not matter because a convert to Judaism IS A JEW (As we specifically read in Ester 8:17), so even if the above claim is correct (and it is stretched) it would not mean that todays Jews are not Jews. 

So you have a theory regarding the European Jews.

How about:
Ethiopian (Falasha, black) Jews, and all the different African groups claiming descent from Judah and Israel
Persian Jews
Arabian Jews
Indian Jews
Japanese Jews
Bukharian Jews

Are there any real Jews, according to this theory you present?

I advise you to consider whether Jews, and Israel, actually are supposed to be of divers racial and cultural distinction as a part of God's plan.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Rev 5:9

And they sang a new song:
“You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals,
because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign on the earth.”

Look, if Jews (Shemites) intermix with Japhetites or Hamites, they will end up looking like them.
That doesn't mean they stop being Jews.
Was Yeshua not a Jew, seeing as he was related to the Moabite Rahab, and the gentile Ruth ?
Incidentally, I'm half Portuguese, but I don't look Portuguese at all.

I also find it worthwhile floating the suggestion that the Khazars may have been related to "lost Israelites", and had a natural instinct toward the Jewish religion, rather than being "gentile converts" in our sense of the term.
However, even if they were converts - guess what!
CONVERTS BECOME ISRAELITES, meaning the Khazars would become Israelites upon conversion, as we do!

(note that most sources find that only the royal family of the Khazars became "Jewish", and only for political purposes...)

Finally, this whole theory is tainted by the fact that it is a favorite of anti-semites; I'm not accusing you or anyone, but I am pointing out the poisonous history of this "doctrine".  Most anything Hitler subscribed to is worthless as far as I am concerned (and he did indeed subscribe to this, though he added the notion of Jews being miscegenated and un-evolved).

most of today's Jews (not the present day converts) trace our lineage centuries back. that is one guaranty that we truly are what we claim to be. bear in mind that unlike other nations we have kept the ancient injunction of non-marriage to gentiles, so we are not that easily diluted if that's what you mean in your links. accidental mass conversions that occurred through the centuries cannot in any way diminish our halachically dominated culture that insulates our ethnic identity. if what you see today the ancient franks or etruscans lost their nationhood and ethnic identity that's because they were "morally free to do so", but this is not the case of my people. Jews and Judaism are just too much than what your links wish to contain into a single bottle.

shalom Rod, shavua tov.

According to BritAm the Khazars were Israelites:

http://www.britam.org/KhazarChapters.html

I have heard this same (anti-Semitic) message before. It has no foundation in either the Scriptures, or actual historic events.

Today's Jews are those of the lineage of Judah, Benjamin, and a portion of Levi. They are the modern House of Judah.

amin ;-)

today's european jews are Israelites who fled from Israel to Germany(/France) and then traveled on to America for instance.. it's actually as simple as that and it's really sad to see all these anti-semitic theories but hey "nothing new under the sun" right ?

J. Jury said:

I have heard this same (anti-Semitic) message before. It has no foundation in either the Scriptures, or actual historic events.

Today's Jews are those of the lineage of Judah, Benjamin, and a portion of Levi. They are the modern House of Judah.

It's only the Ashkenaz that this is speculated about, and either way, we're the descendants of converts which still makes us Jews.

Only the Khazar Royal Family and those who were to them converted. The rest of the country practiced what ever they wanted .

Khazarian Jews only make up 5% of Ashkenazi Jews, go sell this trash elsewhere

Are you on some kind of medication or something, or are you from some planet somewhere? Maybe you're just plain nuts.

Certainly you are deceived. Go away!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service