Nazarene Space

Question for discussion:

What is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Views: 725

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rejection of the Holy Spirit

An example of blasphemy of the HOLY SPIRIT is Mark chapter 3 verses 1-30 where Yeshua is healing people. The first account is when on a Sabbath day in the synagogue Yeshua heals a man with a withered hand and the Pharisees were waiting to see if he would break the Sabbath healing this person as it was in violation of rabbinic law "oral law" to heal on the Sabbath according to Shammai.

Then there are other accounts of Yeshua healing so many people. Obviously this is getting to the leading authorities who had spies "pharisees"  sent out to watch and monitor Yeshua actions and movements. Yeshua actions are creating a great stir as people are calling him the Son of God as well as other names in reference to the miracles he is doing.

Scribes come down from Jerusalem to discredit Yeshua and that his healing is being done by Satan's power.. Yeshua then explains that Satan can not cast out Satan. If Satan rise up against himself and is divided against himself how can he stand. Yeshua is clearly saying that his healing and miracles are clearly the works of YHWH and his holy spirit. And the scribes by saying that the healing and miracles are being done by the power of Satan is blasphemy of the holy spirit. Since, the people being healed are in bondage by Satan who is the strong man over them, which Yeshua by the holy spirit is breaking that bondage over them.

If you look in Matthew 12, They (P'rushim) accuse Yeshua of casting out demons by the power of Ba'al-Zibbil instead of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit)! So they are calling "the Holy Spirit" demonic! (See Mat. vv31,32). Doing this, they are blaspheming the Ruach of God! / The Ruach HoKodesh of God is as much an entity as the Father and the Son. He has a mind -  Rom 8:27 / He searches out the human mind -  1 Cor. 2:10 / He  has a Will -  1 Cor 12;11 / He Forbids -  Acts 16:6-7 / He Permits - Acts 16:10 / He Speaks -  Acts 8:29 / He Loves -  Rom 15:30 / He Grieves -  Eph 4:30 / He Prays -  Rom 8:26 - The Ruach HaKodesh is Omnicent -  1 Cor 2:10-11 / He is Omnipresent -  Psalm 139:7 / He is  Eternal - Hebrews 9:14 / He is Called God - Acts 5:3,4   Blessings and may Elohim's Shalom be with you ALL...

I agree with you William Anothony the P'rushim are calling the holy spirit demonic. William what are your thoughts on the pentecostal movement acting like they are healing people by YHWH holy spirit when it is not and no one gets healed and them speaking in tongues. What are your thoughts on this. I did a bit of a research into this movement and where the speaking in tongues/falling out and shaking in the holy spirit came from and it has its roots and something to do with Indian religion/yoga.......called the kudalini spirit "The Awaken Chakras".
William Anthony Dlubak said:

If you look in Matthew 12, They (P'rushim) accuse Yeshua of casting out demons by the power of Ba'al-Zibbil instead of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit)! So they are calling "the Holy Spirit" demonic! (See Mat. vv31,32). Doing this, they are blaspheming the Ruach of God! / The Ruach HoKodesh of God is as much an entity as the Father and the Son. He has a mind -  Rom 8:27 / He searches out the human mind -  1 Cor. 2:10 / He  has a Will -  1 Cor 12;11 / He Forbids -  Acts 16:6-7 / He Permits - Acts 16:10 / He Speaks -  Acts 8:29 / He Loves -  Rom 15:30 / He Grieves -  Eph 4:30 / He Prays -  Rom 8:26 - The Ruach HaKodesh is Omnicent -  1 Cor 2:10-11 / He is Omnipresent -  Psalm 139:7 / He is  Eternal - Hebrews 9:14 / He is Called God - Acts 5:3,4   Blessings and may Elohim's Shalom be with you ALL...

The "He" is actually a "She". The "wife" of YaH, the mother of Yeshua. The "left" hand of Elhuta (Elohim): gevurah / severity / judgement. If you adversely engage (blaspheme) with the Ruach HaKodesh, you lose the option to plead for mercy... and you default your future into damnation and second death. 

Wikipedia explains: " "What is the fifth (utterance)? Fifth is the great fire of God, of which it says 'let me see no more of this great fire, lest I die (Deut 18:16). This is the left hand of God". Gevurah is understood as God's mode of punishing the wicked and judging humanity in general. It is the foundation of stringency, absolute adherence to the letter of the law, and strict meting out of justice. This stands in contrast to chesed."

I totally disagree with you on this. Though the holy spirit is seen as a she WOMAN it does not mean it is the mother of Yeshua or YHWH wife that is retarded thinking. The femininess of the Holy spirit are the characteristics and attributes of the holy spirit.

Dear Julian, I believe these prople you are talking about follow a corrupt and twisted Way. These "super apostles" who speak in lanquages NO ONE understands and people fall when they are touched by them, put on a Blasphemous display which suck try the pockets who believe this heresy! They are also leading people down that WIDE PATH of destruction! As Yeshua said, "Many will come to Me and say we cast out demons in Your name, and I will say depart from me you who do evil, I never knew you!" Our Lord said, "Do not worship me as the other nations worship their gods, it is detestable to Me." These people are blaspheming the Holy Spirit, if not, they are very close, for they use deceit and theater to attract converts instead of using the truth! Paul said it is better to speak 5 understandable words, that an entire speech which no one understands!

Julian Goulbourne said:

I agree with you William Anothony the P'rushim are calling the holy spirit demonic. William what are your thoughts on the pentecostal movement acting like they are healing people by YHWH holy spirit when it is not and no one gets healed and them speaking in tongues. What are your thoughts on this. I did a bit of a research into this movement and where the speaking in tongues/falling out and shaking in the holy spirit came from and it has its roots and something to do with Indian religion/yoga.......called the kudalini spirit "The Awaken Chakras".
William Anthony Dlubak said:

I would like to hear James' response to the attributes of the RH. 

The RH is constantly referred to in the Scriptures as the feminine aspect of YHWH. Not to be confused in purely sexual terms but in MIND and SPIRIT. Having said that, referring to the RH as he, makes YHWH homosexual, again in MIND and SPIRIT. ;-)

In Christian circles they like to refer to the RH as "it" which is totally illogical and grammatically incorrect.  

" Sh'ma, O Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad" (Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One.") So if they are One, they are of male, humanly speaking. A "bride" or "woman" is the Body or "Church" of the Lords worshippers. We are all considered the "Bride of Yeshua."

Pieter Jooste, you seem to be on your own, isolated frequency, reinventing scripture. The Holy Spirit is spoken of in masculine gender where gender is relevant. It's like saying Yeshua is female because he likened himself to a hen! Please reconsider your interpretation and ask Yahweh for wisdom.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that murdered The Prophets and stoned those who were sent to it! How many times have I desired to gather your children, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing! (Matt 23:37)

The Deuteronomy Ch.18 verse that you referenced is improperly quoted, it should start at v15, to be read in context:

15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, 16 according to all you desired of the Lord your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.’

How this relates to your strange perspective is not clear in your writing.

Since we are not to pray for those who have sinned a sin leading to death there must be a few living dead walking around. I once thought I'd blasphemed the holy spirit cause of something I said by myself.  I was so full of doubt but then I saw (unless I'm deceived) our father in heaven working in my life so I started to doubt my doubts.

Peter Jooste, Yeshua's parable about the 7 brothers who married the same woman, then asked Yeshua who's wife would she be?" Yeshua said, "Your problem is that you do not know the Scriptures! There is No marraige or NOONE GIVEN  in marraige in heaven, they will be as the angels." As brother Mike said, "Ask YHVH for wisdom." You are traveling a DANGEROUS road!  My prayer is that Adonai gives you understanding, wisdom and discerment in the Word. STAY AWAY FROM THOSE WHO PERVERT GOD"S WORD, for they are MANY! I do not know where you got this "wife of YAH," but make sure you rebuke it and or the person or ministry in Yeshua's Name!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service