Nazarene Space

Question for discussion:

What is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The holy spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) is NOT a person.   It is the spiritual part of YHWH'S mind, just as our human spirit is a part of our mind, and not another person besides ourselves.   Our minds are made up of intellect, emotion and spirit.  So is YHWH'S mind the same, which is why He created our minds like His, although on a lower level.    The Babylon church system spoken of in the Bible is the Roman Catholic/Protestant/Eastern Orthodox Christian system which contains false and paganistic doctrines and teachings.  It is THEY who teach the false Trinity doctrine that claims the holy spirit is a person.  According to YHWH'S Scriptures, the Ruach is not a person.   Yes, Yeshua states that the holy spirit will guide us to all truth, but He's not referring to the holy spirit as being a person; what He means is that once we receive the Ruach, we will then understand clearly the spiritual teachings of YHWH, what we could not understand while we were in the carnal state before we received His spirit.   The written Word (Scriptures) of YHWH we can understand clearly and without error after receiving the Ruach.   The Ruach simply enables us to understand the Scriptures correctly where we couldn't before we received the Ruach.     

Then why in ALL the Scripture I just given is it classified as HE??? He grieves, He prays (Does God pray to Himself), Although, there is Scripture supporting what you said also, as a Dove, Tongues of Fire and Yeshua compared it to Living Water (John 7:37-39). It can be ALL things from God! The Ruach HaKodesh also speaks! Whatever or Whomever God chooses to use, we will NEVER understand or comprehend what God can do! You can even call it the Power of God. He is Transcendent! Again, He is used as it is many times. Do I know for sure? NO. But, it (Scripture) usually gives it a masculine Reference, but, I am confident to say, HE is SPIRIT!!!

From what I understand by the Spirit, Blasphemy of the of the Holy Spirit or against it; is when you know the truth and you act and speak against it.   By the dictionary, with the word standing by itself,  it is the act of insulting or showing contempt; the act of claiming attribute of deity and etc. But in my understanding, you have to know and understand what you are doing,  before you can really do it. 

It would be those who know the Scriptures, the Torah and or have companionship of the Holy  Spirt and do and speak contrary, for some personal agenda or at the bidding of Lucifer. 

One simple way would be to truly deny what you know and now repent of it. But one would have to be enlightened to a point, that you know God and know you are denying him or etc.

AMEN!!! My brother...There is MORE than one way to "Blaspheme the Ruach HaKodesh!"

David L Johnson said:

From what I understand by the Spirit, Blasphemy of the of the Holy Spirit or against it; is when you know the truth and you act and speak against it.   By the dictionary, with the word standing by itself,  it is the act of insulting or showing contempt; the act of claiming attribute of deity and etc. But in my understanding, you have to know and understand what you are doing,  before you can really do it. 

It would be those who know the Scriptures, the Torah and or have companionship of the Holy  Spirt and do and speak contrary, for some personal agenda or at the bidding of Lucifer. 

One simple way would be to truly deny what you know and now repent of it. But one would have to be enlightened to a point, that you know God and know you are denying him or etc.

Thank you William, 

I have always thought and felt different  then most of those around me, I have always felt sort of like a Alien here on Earth, the Holy Spirit has been my companion out of love and out of necessity.  I never quite understood  why I was different until more recently in my life.  I often think back to the movie, Fiddler on the Roof, I have always been like the father in that movie, I have always talked to God, with the Spirit.  I realized some where along the line, most others did not; the Holy Spirt has always had his hand on my ships rudder, next to mine, to put simply.

I have realized too, that most don't understand, you don't really get the full  companionship of the Holy Ghost until after the Baptism of Fire, as spoken about in Matthew.  It says you shall know them by their fruits; fruits are visible signs, Godly characteristics, spiritual abilities  and God like character.  

Amen David,

I talk every single day to Elohim Soon as I awake. I DO understand!!! Elohim's Ruach gives me total peace, freedom,
love and hope. I try my best to bring others to the same serenty but I find it very difficult at times. But I will away's keep
trying as Commanded. I draw ALL my strength through the Ruach...Blessings and Shalom my brother...As God told Elijah
when Elijah thought he was by himself, "I have 7,000 others!" Elohim's Shalom Be With You...

I used to leap out of bed with joy when I was living in a sort of Messianic community.  I sometimes feel heavily oppressed and doubtful about myself. I thought I was rejected by our creator when I left.  Many good things have happened since but it's always been difficult.  I have something that didn't plague me then.  I don't doubt the reality or existence of our father in heaven.   How do we resist the attacks of Satan?   We can't hold up our own righteousness to our father in heaven.  Does it please him if we keep the sabbath or grieve him if we don't?   Adam and Eve were in a perfect environment and still they sinned.  There's something we have to overcome that we can't overcome in Eden where everything is perfect.  The world can be so sad sometime we could even wish we could blaspheme the holy spirit but that would be futile.  Sometimes I'm afraid to ask myself what blasphemy of the holy spirit is cause I might be tempted to do it to relieve the pressure of evil.  Certainly the apostles expected us to know cause they instructed us not to pray for one sinning a sin leading to death.

What is blasphemy of the holy spirit?   

Where I live, is nowhere near any Messianic Community. I do know I have Elohim's Ruach protecting me. Yeshua died for the very sins you are talking about. It is written, "Not one is worthy, not one." Only through the Blood of Messiah Yeshua we are set free from this world. We must trust in God's Plan. When tempted by Satan, I say "In Yeshua's name, get behind me Satan." It works for me. In my heart I have NO doubt, for it is written, "The Light will overcome the darkness." REBUKE SATAN AND HIS MINION," and they will flee. But your faith must not be in question! Including reference to God's plan, Spirit, Power and mainly His Salvation (Yeshuah). Remove ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that leads you to question the Power of Yeshua's Sacrifice for us. Walk as He walked, for when everything else is gone, LOVE REMAINS! "The Ruach Hakodesh will lead you to ALL truth." It is also written, "Come out of her (the world) My people, lest you share in her sins" Rev 18:4. Remember also as Yeshua was asked about salvation, He said, "Keep the Commandments." Is it so burdensome? I think not...

I believe, William, the intent when you say "In Yeshua's name" has to be to draw attention to Yeshua or to locate him.  

Ed, I was rereading some of the posts, and have to say, you are spot on, that is exactly my understanding. I find that most never fully access the Holy Spirit; they take it on partially, and think they have it all. The common person is ok, but those who are learned, soon seem to exceed  their spiritual mental intelligence and start creating things, that they like and like, not what God wants, the  prideful vain imaginations of men, can lead so many astray, that is why you have to be connected to the source, the arm of flesh will fail you sooner or later, God never will.

Ed said:

The holy spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) is NOT a person.   It is the spiritual part of YHWH'S mind, just as our human spirit is a part of our mind, and not another person besides ourselves.   Our minds are made up of intellect, emotion and spirit.  So is YHWH'S mind the same, which is why He created our minds like His, although on a lower level.    The Babylon church system spoken of in the Bible is the Roman Catholic/Protestant/Eastern Orthodox Christian system which contains false and paganistic doctrines and teachings.  It is THEY who teach the false Trinity doctrine that claims the holy spirit is a person.  According to YHWH'S Scriptures, the Ruach is not a person.   Yes, Yeshua states that the holy spirit will guide us to all truth, but He's not referring to the holy spirit as being a person; what He means is that once we receive the Ruach, we will then understand clearly the spiritual teachings of YHWH, what we could not understand while we were in the carnal state before we received His spirit.   The written Word (Scriptures) of YHWH we can understand clearly and without error after receiving the Ruach.   The Ruach simply enables us to understand the Scriptures correctly where we couldn't before we received the Ruach.     

Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Context -

Psalms 19

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I used to binge every weekend at the celebration.  On the way I always determined I was not going to but did anyways. My determining was full of worry, fear and doubt.  I felt as if my worry was from a subconscious fear/ expectation of sinning - presumptuous sin.  I saw whatever I did wasn't working so next time I went to celebration I enjoyed my surroundings and didn't try to tell myself anything.  It was the first time I was not tempted to binge.

AMEN!!! When Adonai's Will comes to you without thinking, you are truly blessed. Amen Doug Ri...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service