Nazarene Space

What is the Mark of the Beast?  What do you think?

Views: 3626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James,
You're straight on. Chi(kh) Xi(x) Sigma(s) Here you see in my text, is from an Interlinear Greek Text .

I believe it to be an issue of worship. I'll echo what Ed said and agree that it has to do with what day we keep the Sabbath, Feasts and New Moon Days, if at all. It is about whose authority we accept, His or the manmade traditions that violate His Torah.

Thinking of western ranching . It is claim of ownership. So just like this of chattel or cattle.

Accepting the mark makes you un-redeemable. The mark will also used as identification in the world system. I think the mark will be a result of emerging biotechnology, some sort of biochip that alters/pollutes our DNA similar to what was occurring in the days of Noah as a result of the nephilim.

I agree with Abigail.

Abigail,
Do you think that an wire in the head and arms etc. can make someone live outside his/her body like in a virtual sistem linked to the real life sistem, like a nephilim?
Shalomim from Romania!
The technology of the Beast: http://youtu.be/edJcg_EOAcI

Premillennial Dispensationalism is such a weak (and unscriptural) position and the comments here merely prove the point!!! 

What is Premillennial Dispensationalism?

Bob Miller said:

Premillennial Dispensationalism is such a weak (and unscriptural) position and the comments here merely prove the point!!! 

Recall the issue of debating,  which is of type found to be schismatic, nor edifying, and is reckoned with in Brit'Hadisha. Let us say then, that like the first Advent of Yeshua, which took some by surprise, may we be glad when He makes par, catches the limit, And touches down on Ha'Erezt.

What does that mean in English?  

A.J. Hoffman said:

Recall the issue of debating,  which is of type found to be schismatic, nor edifying, and is reckoned with in Brit'Hadisha. Let us say then, that like the first Advent of Yeshua, which took some by surprise, may we be glad when He makes par, catches the limit, And touches down on Ha'Erezt.

The venting some do hurts the cause of Our Lord. The Arguing makes hurt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service