Nazarene Space

What is the Mark of the Beast?  What do you think?

Views: 3744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gematria and numerical count of 666 of portion the book of mecca is seen having parallels to what is warned of. these court papal leadership, and hunt jews and Christians. "peace peace" = salam-salam=nil peace

Not hearsay

Someone help me.  I have NO idea what he's trying to say . . .

Yeah, I am not clear on AJ's meaning either. I think that he is connecting Islam and Catholicism to the number 666 in some way. 

AJ, perhaps you could site a specific passage or connection with the gematria that you are apparently referring to. You could maybe say something like...

In Such & Such book, volume x, verse y, it says yadah yadah which has the gemaria of 666 or somehow refer to how and what the 666 that you mentioned relates to whatever other things you seem to be referring to.

I'm not trying to be nit picky, but I don't think anyone is likely getting your intended meaning. 

THE KORAN IS NUMBERED SO BY THIS NUMBER OF CHAPTERS,AND SOME IMAM OF REPUTE WITHIN THIS  SYSTEM FINDS THIS TO BE A NEEDFUL NUMBER.  SYNCHRATIST ROME ALREADY ACCEPTS CONTRACT FOR POSITION,AND SO MIGHT WELL SIGN ON. THEN TOO, NEWEST WAS SOME PIECES IN THE HISTORIC WHICH SHOW SO.EVEN THE BOWING TO THE RUG RECENTLY. MAYBE JUST THE ONSET. recall : A POPE KISSED MUSSOLINI, AND BLESSED HITLER. WHAT NEXT. btw I am not yELLINGGG!! I find it easy on hands to type one font.

I give up . . .

Bob Miller:

I have a hard tie believing what the preterits say has happened has happened according to their description. I also have a hard time with none of the other believers who lived through the temple's destruction believing the preterits view.

The Koran is the ramblings of a deluded pedofile. Anyone describing gematria to it is posessed. 

Lets get real: Hebrew thought is repeated / circular.
YHWH revealed the “5 books of Moshe”
Anything added is commentary.
The beast came and went... came and went. .. came and went .
Nothing is new under the sun.
where is it now … and (most important) what are we doing about it?

Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

A pretist view can be established by simply reading the text.

"Soon" means . . . soon

"About to happen" means . . . its about to happen

"This generation will not pass away . . . " means . . . this generation will not pass away or end or cease or be terminated

"The time is near" means . . . the time is near

"Look, I am coming soon" . . .  means you need to look and be on your toes because I'm coming SOON.

"Yes, I am coming soon" . . . means "Hey, I'm saying it again in case you didn't understand the first six times, I coming SOON!!!'

Internal evidence vs external evidence?  Internal evidence wins the day before ANY external need be examed.

The only way a pretist loses this argument is by changing the meaning of words . . . but of course, that NEVER stops someone who is trying to sell another view or theology.

To be sure, one thing I'm not is dogmatic.  If someone can show me different, viable and accurate meanings for the above words contradicting the common meaning . . . I'm all ears!!!

“generation” (Greek 
genea) as used in the New Testament is most often used in the New Testament in a qualitative (people of the same kind) not quantitative (people of the same time) sense.

You only win that one and others by 
mistranslation or misapplication.  

"internal evidence vs external evidence?  Internal evidence wins the day before ANY external need be examed."
If you define all the Church fathers never Christ's second coming as having already occurred and take into account the heresy in 2 Timothy 2:

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

My future hope is in the resurrection of the dead.

I don't find proof of your claim about the meaning of generation in the NT being different than in the OT.

What are your NT references for the use as you have mentioned?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service