Nazarene Space

What is the Mark of the Beast?  What do you think?

Views: 3754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is Premillenial Dispensationalism regarding the Apocalypsa?
http://youtu.be/JGO0ogfD7Bk

So, Trusting The LORD, Remembering how many times out of our misunderstanding we've erred in judgement, let us commit the coming and disposition of things into HIS hands. His entry ino Jerusalem ,where He conquered sin and death was not as the Maccabees , nor as thought that He might do. We too need patience, knowing He has all under control. I speak for myself when I write so.

Abigail said:

Accepting the mark makes you un-redeemable. The mark will also used as identification in the world system. I think the mark will be a result of emerging biotechnology, some sort of biochip that alters/pollutes our DNA similar to what was occurring in the days of Noah as a result of the nephilim.

This mark might also be weird prover of 1.Some geneology rights by DNA. 2. A Weird twisting," People set apart for Myself", and or all of the above.

Read too,  of African needing proofing of, "Submission",  to a common cult's dominion seeking, whereby proof of Submission as their name translates to,  was shown by a mark upon the body of those seeking food in market. So, a strong perversion of the mitsva.

More Premillennial Dispensationalism bunk.  And all this talk about a rapture?  You sure you don't mean rupture???  Maybe you and Harold Camping should get together . . . if he weren't deceased . . . and conjure up some more scriptural misinterpretations and miscalculations?  You CAN mix it up with Hal Lindsay, Tim LaHaye and other PDers and mislead a herd of Christian sheepoles who are seeking an escape from the God-given responsibility believers have to evangelize the world. 
PDer's have been predicting a rupture for the last 150 some years but have still yet to deliver.  Misinterpreting the scripture for personal gain or self-aggrandizement isn't something that should be desired or encouraged for ANY believer.

No,

1.Just newspapers

2. Commentary and experience, where seen is  dismissal of some.

3. Classified are many as subclass half-breeds, by Goy and Yid, so only good enough for next train to oven, so to speak.

4. Repeated :To eat, Africans made to take a mark showing conversion. 

Sorry, No Bibliography.

The common re-adaptation of Halaka, turning strange. Perverse copy. Like,.." eat of the Fruit for Knowledge of good and evil." , so losing the better .  The making holy what is not. Dupped by acquiescence. 

From a reading of that "K'" book

Part 2: The usage of Numerology for prophetic :(28) "The sum of sura numbers from Sura 1 to Sura 36 is 666(Table 7).

To what was tapped in here:" Oh no, I reviewed UMJC material,and a hebrew Brit h'dsha. Oh no!, How dare I? 

Read of parts of Africa,where the physical marking of people to show submission to a different revelation. And no allowance of purchase wihout it. From a library, found parallels to the warning we got out of Rev., which showeth why in the malicious Islamic text. 
Bob Miller said:

More Premillennial Dispensationalism bunk.  And all this talk about a rapture?  You sure you don't mean rupture???  Maybe you and Harold Camping should get together . . . if he weren't deceased . . . and conjure up some more scriptural misinterpretations and miscalculations?  You CAN mix it up with Hal Lindsay, Tim LaHaye and other PDers and mislead a herd of Christian sheepoles who are seeking an escape from the God-given responsibility believers have to evangelize the world. 
PDer's have been predicting a rupture for the last 150 some years but have still yet to deliver. 

More Premillennial Dispensational hog-wash! 

To answer what Bob Miller said:
To what was tapped in here:" Oh no, I reviewed UMJC material,and a hebrew Brit h'dsha. Oh no!, How dare I? 

Read of parts of Africa,where the physical marking of people to show submission to a different revelation. And no allowance of purchase wihout it. From a library, found parallels to the warning we got out of Rev., which showeth why in the malicious Islamic text. 

Rapture is from being Caught up,as picked up as an Eagle descends to carry away. So the Lord WILL come for HIS , and for that, there is no debate. Let us be careful or else we will be making trouble just like those before us, which turns many away from trust. 

By the way, What did I say before of , "Rapture", that prompted this? Please do not put words in my mouth.

By the way, What did I say before of , "Rapture", that prompted this? Please do not put words in my mouth.

You failed to reference this quote.  What is it from?  Hal Lindsay, Tim LaHaye, John Hagee . . . ???

The short-term memory fill in the blank from 2hrs ago: "More Premillennial Dispensational hog-wash!"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service