Nazarene Space

Where is the Ark of the Covenant today? 

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the cave of the column located in the Dead Sea area. The Ark and Tabernacle along with many of the items from the first temple were hidden there by Jeremiah and his followers prior to the first Diaspora.

The Copper Scroll found with the Dead Sea Scrolls is the key to the recovery of the Ark.

In Second Maccabees chapter 2 verses 4-8 Jeremiah hides the Ark of the Covenant on Mount Nebo where Moses saw  the heritage of YHWH as described in Deut chapter 34.. Then Moses climbed Mount Nebo from the plains of Moab to the top of Pisgah, across from Jericho. There the Lord showed him the whole land—from Gilead to Dan, all of Naphtali, the territory of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the Mediterranean Sea, the Negev and the whole region from the Valley of Jericho, the City of Palms, as far as Zoar. Then the Lord said to him, “This is the land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when I said, ‘I will give it to your descendants.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you will not cross over into it.”.

And 2 Maccabees chapter 2 verses 4-8 describes the events that took place on that mountain..SEE BELOW 

2Ma 2:4  It was also contained in the same writing, that the prophet, being warned of God, commanded the tabernacle and the ark to go with him, as he went forth into the mountain, where Moses climbed up, and saw the heritage of God.
2Ma 2:5  And when Jeremy came thither, he found an hollow cave, wherein he laid the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door.
2Ma 2:6  And some of those that followed him came to mark the way, but they could not find it.
2Ma 2:7  Which when Jeremy perceived, he blamed them, saying, As for that place, it shall be unknown until the time that God gather his people again together, and receive them unto mercy.
2Ma 2:8  Then shall the Lord shew them these things, and the glory of the Lord shall appear, and the cloud also, as it was shewed under Moses, and as when Solomon desired that the place might be honourably sanctified.

Jonathan Gray told how he found the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem. According to his book, he made his search with supervision of Antiquities Department of Israel.

I personally saw the place where he locates the Ark, and I understand why the Antiquities Department of Israel refuses to speak about. Now it is too dangerous. Perhaps one day, but the situation has to change dramatically in Jerusalem before.

Therefore, if what Jonathan Gray writes is true, I prefer not to speak about this topic until Israelis’ Authorities unveil it. It is a true bomb, first politically, but also religiously. It is too early and we have to wait the time be ripe.

However, Jewish people in Israel seam slowly becoming aware of it. A few years ago, I read in the Jerusalem Post an article close to this topic. In addition, added at the end of this article, this puzzling phrase:

"About what people is saying, we may confirm that it is true".

Only people informed may understand. I will not tell more about.

Henri,

Are you referring to Ron Wyatt's finding in the tunnels under the Temple Mount that leads under Golgatha? If not, have you read about it? Was this man, Gray, with Ron Wyatt?

According to Revelation 11:19, it's in YHWH's heavenly temple.

Google Ron Wyatt and listen to his testimony. They (Antiquities) shut him down immediately, but not before he retrieved dreied brown substance (blood) from inside the tunnel wall! He passed away but he kept to his claims on his deathbed!  Its worth checking out!  Shalom...

Remember that the Ark of the Covenant is a shadow of the one in heaven it is not the real one....As stated in Hebrews 8:5

Heb 8:5  Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount

I never thought of that.  Thanks Julian.  That makes sense of Him making two sets of Commandments.

Julian Goulbourne said:

Remember that the Ark of the Covenant is a shadow of the one in heaven it is not the real one....As stated in Hebrews 8:5

Heb 8:5  Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount

Revelation 11:19 is a picture of a future time. Which is not to say that the ark is not in heaven now, just that we need more evidence before we can say where it is.

If the tabernacle and the things in it [being the Ark of the Covenant, etc] are a pattern of things in heaven what was in the Temple of YHWH in heaven when the tabernacle/Temple and the Ark of the Covenant was on earth or was there not an Ark in heaven when the Ark of the Covenant was on earth? Are there two Ark of the Covenants in heaven? Please explain that?

I have already written at the top of this discussion that the Ark of the Covenant was hidden by the prophet Jeremiah on Mount Nebo in the Book of Maccabees

THE ARK NEVER LEFT JERUSALEM! 

In 1 Samuel 5:1- The Ark of the Covenant was taken by the Philistines to Ashdod when they defeated Israel in Ebenezer. Though Ashdod is a city in Israel it is not in Jerusalem being a city itself in Israel. So, what is to say that the Ark of the Covenant is in Jerusalem? And not somewhere else like Mount Nebo  described in the Book of Maccabees?. In fact looking at a map mount Nebo is east of Jerusalem less the distance than where the Philistines to the Ark of the Covenant to Ashdod or at least the same distance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service