Nazarene Space

In another discussion section of a blog i was asked about recommended Bible translations. So rather than go on a tangent about Bible versions/translations, it seemed best to channel that discussion to one place so people could make a link to here if the question came up again. So if anyone has any recommendations or preferences for which version they use, this is the place.

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my favorite version so far, but remember the free online version does not have the study notes!
The study notes are extremely helpful and worth every penny.

Iejezquel Ben Efrayim said:
Abrahamic-Faith Renewed Covenant ONLINE FREE

http://www.abrahamic-faith.com/AF%20Online%20Bible/AF-Bible_NT.html
I know, you are right. But actually, I DO NOT consider Simon as a true teacher, since he believes that Jews are saved without believing in the Messiah Yahshua our only Savior. He believes that Jews can be saved or redeemed by keeping & obeying the commandments of YHWH Elohim.

RSTNE has great notes.

Yaacov said:
This is my favorite version so far, but remember the free online version does not have the study notes!
The study notes are extremely helpful and worth every penny. Iejezquel Ben Efrayim said:

That is not exactly what he teaches regarding that issue, his real position on that is complex to verbalize, and any paraphrase of his position is an inaccurate caricature of his real position. Besides, I have the AFN Torah and the AFN Renewed Covenant and the amount of notes regarding that issue are probably less than 0.01% compared to all of the notes. Nobody is going to agree with 100% of the study notes in any study bible.

I know, you are right. But actually, I DO NOT consider Simon as a true teacher, since he believes that Jews are saved without believing in the Messiah Yahshua our only Savior. He believes that Jews can be saved or redeemed by keeping & obeying the commandments of YHWH Elohim.

RSTNE has great notes.

Yaacov said:
The study notes are extremely helpful and worth every penny. Iejezquel Ben Efrayim said:

This is what Simon Altaf says in italic:

"The people of Yisrael, and more specifically Yahudah (Jews) have always been "saved" or redeemed by keeping & obeying the commandments of YHWH..... A YHWH fearing observant Jew who keeps the Torah not only has forgiveness of sins, but will inherit Chayyei Olam (eternal life)."

See, he is teaching that Jews have found another Way without Yahshua the Messiah to go to the Father...

So, I cannot except something good from his teachings if he thinks that Jews can get salvation only by keeping the Torah and without Yahshua the Messiah. No one is able to keep Torah without Yahshua the Messiah, because "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father" (1 John 2:23).

Yaacov said:
That is not exactly what he teaches regarding that issue, his real position on that is complex to verbalize, and any paraphrase of his position is an inaccurate caricature of his real position. Besides, I have the AFN Torah and the AFN Renewed Covenant and the amount of notes regarding that issue are probably less than 0.01% compared to all of the notes. Nobody is going to agree with 100% of the study notes in any study bible.
that is only half of his thought, because in the rest of the notes it is abundantly clear that they would not be able to keep the Torah UNLESS they had Yehoshua as their savior.

This is what Simon Altaf says in italic:

"The people of Yisrael, and more specifically Yahudah (Jews) have always been "saved" or redeemed by keeping & obeying the commandments of YHWH..... A YHWH fearing observant Jew who keeps the Torah not only has forgiveness of sins, but will inherit Chayyei Olam (eternal life)."

See, he is teaching that Jews have found another Way without Yahshua the Messiah to go to the Father...

So, I cannot except something good from his teachings if he thinks that Jews can get salvation only by keeping the Torah and without Yahshua the Messiah. No one is able to keep Torah without Yahshua the Messiah, because "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father" (1 John 2:23).

Yaacov said:
for the purpose of learning the ways of G-d, KJV is still good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service