Nazarene Space

Who or what is the Great Whore of Babylon?

Who or what is the Great Whore of Babylon in Rev. 17&18?

Views: 1157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations on the earth", in Revelation, refers to both political and religious Rome, the original Roman Empire with it's pagan and evil political and religious systems that were based on the corrupt and evil political and religious systems of ancient Babylon,  and its 7 resurrections, the (so called) Holy Roman Empires, after the RCC became the state religion, in which most of Catholic doctrine is also based on the false, corrupt pagan religion and political system of the ancient Babylon Empire and the original Roman Empire.   In the book of Daniel there is described 10 original "heads", or empires stemming from the original Roman Empire, that the first 3 heads were removed or "cut off" and where essentially the other 7 remained.   The first three empires that ruled after the original Roman Empire collapsed represent the 3 powerful Germanic tribes that successively overran and ruled from Rome until they were finally driven out and Romans themselves began to rule again.  The Holy Roman Empires rose and fell over the centuries since.   Hitler was the political head (beast) of the 6th resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire, with Pope Pius XII as the religious head (beast).   Napoleon created and ruled as head of the 5th Holy Roman Empire.   I can't remember them all off-hand, but some of the others who brought back the Holy Roman Empires are Constantine, Charlemagne, and I believe, Frederick the Great.   The 7th and last resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire will very soon come to pass.   It's the European Union headed by Germany.  A political absolute dictator (beast), like Hitler,  will arise, and start Word War 3, aka The Great Tribulation in the Bible.   Satan will be behind all this, as the Bible also shows.   Also the 7 "heads" of the beast in Revelation have nothing to do with those other empires mentioned by Julian.   There are 4 major world empires that would (and have) risen successively, as show by the great statue of a man that Nebuchanezzar saw in his dream, in the book of Daniel:  the Babylonian Empire, the Medo-Persian Empire, the Greco-Macedonian Empire, and finally the Roman Empire.  The 7 heads of the beast in Daniel and Revelation have only to do with the Roman Empire and its 7 resurrections.      

Dael L. McCoyle said:

Just as Zecaria Sitchin was WRONG on nepilim,   Alexander Hislop is WRONG about Babylon! Why do people take mans books and writings over Scripture? So Hilsop has power over Scripture to make the Christian Church the Harlot and tell YHWH that He is wrong in making the prophecy of Yeshua coming to destroy Amelek(Islam) but instead change it to come and destroy the House of Israel(Christians) instead? REALLY???? 

Christians follow the Scriptures, they follow the Elohim of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. That makes YHWH their Elohim. They may not have everything right in their doctrines, but Scripture is clear that Yeshua will set things straight at His return and EVERYONE will learn the truth. Just because they don't follow a specific walk as Judah, who in itself doesn't walk in perfection and has committed sins against YHWH greater than those of Israel, doesn't have everything perfect. So can we classify Judah as Babylon as well? 

Scripture is clear, Judah did commit greater sins against YHWH, but YHWH left them intact to keep the Torah alive. But does this mean they don't receive punishment for what they did? NO, they have been punished for their sins since their denial of the Messiah. Their pride was the Temple, not what the Temple stood for. So YHWH took the Temple from them and they won't get it back until Yeshua returns, this is made absolute in Acts 15:13 which is pulled from Amos. Judah has taken a heavy punishment for its sins, almost to the point of extermination, and again, as seen in the prophets another mass killing of Jews will occur just before Yeshua returns. BY WHO? THE RCC and Christian Church? NO! But by those people who fought against Israel when they left Egypt and still fighting today in the same area. And ALL the names of cities and locations that are mentioned that is the beast and the harlot, are all in the middle east and surrounded area, all under Islamic control. BUT HEY, let's forget what Torah and Scriptures say and let us follow mans path since YHWH's path leads to destruction. ALL HAIL SITCHIN! ALL HAIL HISLOP! For their torah writings outweighs the words of Elohim.  

Thank you I too ignore the end times quackery of the nephilim i informed him that two babalyons was refuted by the author himself in my above post also where is the evidence that Tammuz Semiramis and Nimrod were in a trinity that didn't come from idle speculation of fundamentalist Protestants

Yep, I agree, Twistainity is rife with false prophets ranting on and on how the Torah is "bondage".  Man made to the core and about 75% full of hypocrites!

So is the true faith DISORGANIZED chaos?

I interpret the whore as the unholy union of politics and religion the false prophet is false religion while the beast is corrupted politics but why does the beast hate the whore

The beast would have to so!idofy it's power base before it go rid of religion

Deal l with all do respect that bit with the scorpions sounds like reading your own opinion into the text where are your witnesses I could also find mine so the key is credible witnesses

I have always equated the Whore of Babylon, as those system contrary to the Lord's will, especially the governmental economic structures we have in the world;  Gods people love and share and support each other, having no poor among them.  Anciently interest was not allow between them, and debts were forgiving after a time, that is totally contrary to what Babylon is like and what systems we have today.

Christianity, which is the Greco-Roman Empire in disguise! Christianity is Religious Babylon, while the United States of America is political Babylon!

Remember a prophet told to marry one such woman? Applied to Ecclessia, Am Israel, and metaphorically goes to possvly any who do as this .

This is fairly simple, but the extent of  the tentacles that make up the Beast is not. Basically the Whore of Babylon in my mind is the  social economic system of the  world, then and especially now. To flee Babylon, one has to know what it is, it is those things and systems contrary to the Gods plan for us.

To flee Babylon, we need to flee her foods, her social system, here economical system. The economic system flirts her wares   before us and  temps us to buy things we do not need, and ransoms us for the things we need to sustain our lives. Do you eat process foods, a lot of junk foods, have high debts, do you worship your grownup toys more then God.

Worst of all, the world learns to depend on this Wore as is God, and we loose our relationship with God our Father. If we accept the Wore of Babylon, we become conjoined to her sins, and could be destroyed along with her.

Do you know and have a personal relationship with  your Father in   Heaven,  if not, why  would one expect to be called to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

We need to strive to live the best we can without Babylon, or Worshiping Babylon, but to leave it, that most likely won't come, until there is a total world wide collapse of all systems, then we will be Gods again, then we can be Israel, as a world wide nation and people.

Name callers are not praisers. Seen too many who use hate at some strange anointing. Reason with another first.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service