Nazarene Space

SHALOM BROTHERS.  SINCE I BECAME AWARE OF THE TRUTH, I HAVE COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT COMMONALITIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BELIEFS.  I HAVE FOUND MYSELF LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO ONLY SAYS OUR CREATORS NAMES THE WAY I BELIEVE THEY ARE PRONOUNCED AND THEN OF COURSE THE OTHER MAJORS LIKE: CALENDAR-YAHUAH'S TIMING ON EVERYTHING AND SO ON.......WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS GENTLEMAN?     

Views: 195

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto sis. although i alow some flexibility not everyone who is searching is at the same level.  When peter jumped out of the boat to follow the Master how many followed?

Yes, it is important in our ministering to sew seeds in nurturing stable soil - for some this means milk is the best food, yet for others meat. 

And for a mate - the word forbids that we be unequally yolked with a non-believer.  And there is certainly leadership bestowed upon the man of the house, so He should be scholarly and be burning to learn and share the word as the head of the family and as a high-priest for YHWH.  And the wife to that equally-yolked scholar should be one of faith and commitment to him in marriage respectful of YHWH.  It is our intricacy as well as commonality as B'nai Shalom(children of Peace) to be of one spiriit as well as one body.

Keep the faith - keep the light...

Shalom, SC

In my experience and observation, sister Candice, being opinionated about such things can make for a lonely life. You will think you are sacrificing for "The Truth" when you are actually majoring in minors.

I do wish the brotherhood would quit arguing about dialectal differences. Each side of these issues has abundant "proofs" and resources to bolster their case. It may be that the desire to get everything "Just right" means more to you than anything.If so, be prepared for a difficult ride.

I hope you find the grace to locate a man whose spirit and direction is worthy of our support.

Kind blessings in Yahshua,

Michael

Candice, I have to agree with M.Banak on this one you will find even amoung the Hebrews today three versions of accepted pronunciation of YHWH. Truely this is their reasoning for not speaking his Name aloud, so if one ununciatates differently, it's from the Spirit not rehearsal. What's correct for you in pronunciation might not be for another, this comment is for enlightenment  not criticisim. Not to sway you from your path, because your path is straight and true, just when you speak your song in the assembly is a resonate cord different from others and yet so alike as to bring tears to YHWH. Every father cries for his children, Our Fathers tears wash away our stains, smile for He waiting to sit down with each and everyone of us over coffee. If any doubt my comments, I am willing to explain further, remember He controls time as we know it and after Restoration we wont even remember these peculiar disagreements for they are all illusion!   

Close your eyes they deceive you, cut off the members that make you stumble, the Way is narrow His Lamp bright! Shalom    Ron  ( Aahron )

Beloved precious saints.

In a quest for peace, I prepared a presentation for the Sacred Name Unity Conference. I have carefully compiled the audio from that well-received presentation, along with the view graphs, into a youtube video.

"Pronouncing The Holy Name: A Call to Humility "

http://youtu.be/eSS0HZ5PtyI

I guess I should warn you: If you are expecting to find a presentation on how to say The Name "Just Right", you will be disappointed. This presentation is a call to peace.

Even if you disagree with my conclusions, I am sure you will find something in here worth considering.

Kindest shalom in Yahshua always,
Michael A. Banak

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service