Tanak (Old Testament), Ketuvim Netzarim (New Testament), The Apocrypha, The Book of Enoch, The Book of Jasher
Favorite version of Scriptures:
Restoration True Name Edition
My Love is Yahushua and Yahuah , His Word and His Word is Truth Yohanan/John:17:17 . I am a seeker and lover of Truth.I strive to walk in His ways and seek the ancient paths Yermeyahu/Jeremiah:6:16.
"How do I describe who I am "
This pretty well sums it up as I delight in His Torah and love the walk of it.
(Teachings/Instructions/Commands/Laws) . . .
Those who have made the choice to obey the Word of Almighty Yahuah and guard His Torah
– Open to learn from other sacred writings ie; the book of Chanoch, Yasher, Yobelim/ Jubilees and the Apocrypha as these considered scripture by the ancients.
– Are separated from the things of this world, leaving the trappings of Paganism behind us
– Don't think that we are better than anyone else or above anyone else, – Love Elohim (Almighty) with everything in us — He is our 1st Love forever, – Don't place anything above our covenant relationship with Yahuah
– Don't chase after material wealth or any other idol, – Don't follow any religion, nor any of its traditions, – Don't follow the doctrines of man, – Don't submit to the sacraments and set of rules of any church, nor attend any.
– Don't expect a pastor/priest/rabbi/minister to study Scripture for us — we understand our responsibility to do it ourselves, – Follow and Guard the calendar of the Almighty, including His Appointed Times (weekly Sabbath and 7 eternal festivals) and not that of man (christmas, easter, halloween, valentines) doing His Feast on the the Calender of Yahuah, not man's.
– Don't seek the approval of man, – Are not interested in pleasing man, – Don't seek praise or recognition of man, – Don't seek our own interests, but that of Almighty Yahuah
– Don't use the Word of Elohim (Almighty) to enrich ourselves, – Don't use Pagan titles and names which bring His Name to naught breaking 3rd Commandment
– Don't use the Word of Elohim to manipulate or control others, – Don't use Scripture to belittle others, but only in training and in righteousness in love to correct and reprove
– Follow ONLY our perfect Shepherd, Master, Teacher and Leader — Messiah Yahushua, – Choose obedience to our perfect Father, no matter the cost or consequences, – Listen to the voice of the Set-Apart Spirit of Yahuah and nothing else, – Love the Almighty's creation, including the wellness of humans' souls, – Witness the TRUTH of Scripture in love and with humility with all who will receive it, – Don't look to get into arguments about Scripture and don't have to defend the truth, the word does it for me John:17:17
– Will do whatever we have to, to please our 1st Love, – Trust Father Yahuah with every aspect of our lives, – Walk by belief (faith), not by fear or sight . . .but maintaining a reverent fear of Yahuah
AbiYah Worship/ Tina Chiles , Kerry Alexander and Kevin Alexander, Classical , Irish traditional , blue grass a bit of this and a bit of that
Scripture , Martial Arts , off the grid, survival , History, ancient writings and text, archaeology
Favorite Television Shows and Movies:
Comedies and action and adaventure
What is your favorite Book of the Scriptures?
What is your favorite verse?
that is a tough one , Luke:7:47 and I like John:4;23 and 24 but there are so many more
What is your favorite quote? (From Scripture or elsewhere)
May you have warm words on a cold evening,
A full moon on a dark night,
And the road downhill all the way to your door.