Today is the 8th and final day of Hanukkah (The Feast of Dedication/The Feast of Lights). Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) Is The LIGHT Of This World & The World Which Is Unseen.
THE NUMBER 8 MEANS "NEW BEGINNINGS"
1. The Maccabees cleansed the temple from the evil idols for 8 DAYS and the lamp burned continuous for 8 DAYS, though there was only enough oil for one day.
2. King David the king after YHVH's own heart, was the 8th SON of Jesse representing a new beginning in Israel.
3. There are 8 VERSES in the creation (Beginning) account in Bereshith (Genesis). 8 WORDS of YHVH to bring forth creation (Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26)
4. Yeshua (Jesus) along with all Israelite's were/are circumcised on the 8th Day.
5. The 8th DAY the first-born was given to YHVH (Exodus 22:29,30)
6. The NUMBER 8 represents new life, regeneration, resurrection, and commencement.
7. There are 8 BEATITUDES of the sermon on the mountain. (Matthew 5,3-11)
8. After Shabbat (The Sabbath) the 8th DAY starts the week over again.
9. The 8th NOTE on a piano starts the scale over again.
10. On the 8th DAY there was a consecration of Aaron and his sons as kohanim (priests) (Leviticus 9:1)
11. There are 8 COVENANTS made with Abraham vy Elohim (God) in Genesis. (Genesis 12:1-3, 12:7, 13:14-17, 15:13-21, 17:1-22, 18:9-15, 21:12, 22:15-18)
12. The Great 8th Day of YHVH will usher in the eternal state, the New Jerusalem
13. There were 8 PEOPLE who were resurrected in the Bible, excluding Yeshua’ resurrection and the saints who rose at that time. (1 Kings 17:17-22, 17:17-22, 2 Kings 4:30-37, 13:21, John 11:38-44, Luke 7:11-17, Matthew 8:28-43, Acts 20:7-12, Acts 20:7-12, Acts 9:36-42).