How Can You start a Nazarene Chavurah?
* Open your home to a few friends for an evening Scripture study.
* Print and distribute copies of the “Free Bible Quiz” with your address and meeting time written on each copy. Distribute them as widely as you can, put them on doors and under windshield wipers.
* Take 10 to 15 minutes before opening for some get-to-know each other time. (This is only needed in new groups or when there are visitors). Go around the room asking an ice breaking question. Below are a list to work from:
- When did “God” become more than a word to you?
- What was your religious upbringing?
- What is your favorite book of the Bible? (Why?)
* Using the free articles at http://www.nazarenejudaism.com teach the truth of Torah and Messiah to the group.
* Close with prayer
* Fellowship and refreshments.
ATTITUDE: Always welcome everyone. Do not be negative. Maintain Torah as truth and freedom and as a thing to rejoice in. Also, If you do start a group in your home let us know. We are keeping a list of Congregations and Chavurot and will be corresponding with them in particular concerning Nazarene Judaism.
If you have any questions in regards to Nazarene Chavurot, please contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t delay. Get a Nazarene Chavurah started in your home. We will help you with the details.
Chaverim, We need your help!
Our rent is due in two days, and we don't have it.
We are looking for three people
who can donate at least $777 (one third) right away.
However any amount will help!
In order to finance this important work, and get this ministry back on an even footing, we are offering a very special, Commemorative edition of the New Hebraic Roots Version of the Ketuvim Netzarim. (This book is due for release in June).
Only ten of these Commemorative Editions will ever be printed! Each one will be numbered 1 of 10, 2 of 10 etc. These will be signed, have a special unique cover, and a special message inside, thanking those who made a substantive donation for their important role in funding the New Hebraic Roots Version, and honoring them with the gift of one of the only ten copies of this Special Commemorative edition.
The first ten people to donate at least $777, will receive one of these ten Commemorative editions. <Only nine are left>>>