With increasing technology we are now able to listen to internet radio even when we are not at our computers. With thousands of stations to choose from, we can now even listen to internet radio in our automobiles through the car stereos. The Android (aka Droid) and the iPhone are the world leaders in Smartphones and the technology is incredible and gives us instant access to the teachers and the streaming audio on NRN. Many of you may be wondering, how do I listen to NRN on my smartphone? How can I listen during my morning jog or exercise routine. Well I am gonna show you now.
1) download the free app Xiia Lite (you can find this under your applications section on your Android)
2) After installation it is recommended to restart your cell phone (turn it off and turn it back on)
3) then click on this URL http://s1.voscast.com:7266/listen.pls
or this one http://cdn.voscast.com/resources/?key=26c15fd9954ff76bd385d322303f4...
4) Enjoy NRN on your smartphone (you can also plug your headphones into your phone, or plug an aux cable into your car stereo and listen in surround sound at 96 kbps
1)Simply click on this URL http://s1.voscast.com:7266/listen.pls
2) Enjoy NRN on your smartphone (you can also plug your headphones into your phone, or plug an aux cable into your car stereo and listen in surround sound at 96 kbps