Shalom James, I am honored to be called your friend. I would like you to publish my personnal statement, in reply to M.K.'s recent spade of false teachings, regarding marriage, attached below. Todah Rabah James
It is rather disturbing to read about the things that are being taught in our Nazarene Israelite community today. We claim to be Torah observant and to use the Scriptures as our guide, but the things that are being taught are contrary to Scriptural teachings in both the Tanach and the Brit Chadashah. At this point in time we want to only associate with groups who believe:
1. That the Jews have the Oracles of Elohim, as per Romans 3: 1 & 2 and that those who claim otherwise are liars, as we read in Romans 3: 3 & 4;
2. That the Jewish (Hebrew) calendar is the only Scripturally ordained calendar;
3. That the Sabbath as instituted by YHWH starts at sunset on Friday (the 6th day of the week), until sunset on Saturday (the 7th day of the week), when 3 stars are visible in the night sky;
4. That kosher food is defined scripturally in Leviticus 7 (verses 25 – 27), 11, Deuteronomy 14 and as specified by the Rabbinical Jews (those who sit in Moses’ seat);
5. That marriage is Scripturally ordained between one man and one woman only;
6. We keep the Passover 24 hours before our Jewish brothers do, as per 1 Corinthians 11: 1, 2 & 23 – 26. However, we keep all the other Feast Days of YHWH according to the Hebrew calendar and as per Yahshua’s example (including Chanukah – see John 10: 22).
We have decided to change our name to the Nazarene Israelite Two House Congregation of Port Elizabeth and wish to state that we are no longer associated with groups believing differently. Nevertheless, if there is other Nazarene Israelite groups who are in agreement with us regarding especially the first five points above, kindly contact us, as we would like to start working towards initially reconciling like-minded believers and eventually uniting with our Jewish brothers, as per Ezekiel 37.
thought i'd let you know that i took the liberty of printing out a bunch of your is torah for today pamphlets and i took them to the holy land experience in orlando. i figured who needed to hear that message more than christians. they should definantly rename the place, the history of christianity experience, because thats exactly what it was! it left much to be desired and i don't think anyone told them at tbn that yeshua was jewish! anyhow, i thought someone there might benefit from your printouts so now all we can do is pray!
that page you wrote about the seal was very interesting! before I looked at it like the meorah(representing the temple) plus the fish(christian of course) put together forms the star of David(israel) that really doesn't make sense but thats the only sense I could get out of it. However, now it makes perfect biblical sense. But a branch will emerge from Jesse, and He is the Alef and the Tav! Thanks again!
Your page on the seal was great. Before I looked at it like the monorah(representing the temple) together with the fish (christian of course) made the star of David. I it doesn't make any sense, but thats the only sense I could make from what it was. However this makes perfect biblical sense- A branch will emerge from Jesse , and He is the Alef and the tav. Thanks again!