Nazarene Space

Christopher and JJ Roxx cover chapters 21-27 of 1st Enoch, this puts to rest the question often debated in theological circles, "Is Yeshua YHWH?".  The first witness is in 1st Enoch that explains the second witness in the Ketuvim Netzarim.  Also, the parallels to Revelation continue....the parallels destroy many arguments by the Anti-Missionaries, Orthodox Judaism, and Christianity.  These chapters also put the trinity doctrine into the grave for good.  This is very possibly the best episode and the most eye opening yet of all the shows in this series of the Books of Enoch Series.

To Download the audio of this Broadcast Click HERE

(Part 5 will be airing at 9pm EST on Monday June 18th on the Nazarene Radio Network www.NazareneSpace.comt feel free to join us for the live broadcast) 

Christopher 

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you just replace Trinitarianism with Binitarianism ?
Oh yeah, that firmly separates you from Christian theology (sigh)

I find most Trinitarians have nothing to say on the personhood of the holy spirit anyway, making most of them de facto Binitarians.

I honestly find the differences between Messianic/Nazarene Judaism and Christianity to be greatly exaggerated. Come OUT of Babylon, it says, and don't bring Babylonian things with you !
The Israelites didn't bring Egyptian idols with them when they left Egypt, otherwise it wouldn't really count as leaving now would it.

Apparently you did not listen to a Word I said, nor what the text said, Echad is not trinitarianism not bunarianism, Echad is not strictly two, the body of Messiah is indeed 2 tribes but when we look at it on an individual basis it is millions so does that make me a millionarialist? Gimme a break 

Solomon Avar said:

So you just replace Trinitarianism with Binitarianism ?
Oh yeah, that firmly separates you from Christian theology (sigh)

I find most Trinitarians have nothing to say on the personhood of the holy spirit anyway, making most of them de facto Binitarians.

I honestly find the differences between Messianic/Nazarene Judaism and Christianity to be greatly exaggerated. Come OUT of Babylon, it says, and don't bring Babylonian things with you !
The Israelites didn't bring Egyptian idols with them when they left Egypt, otherwise it wouldn't really count as leaving now would it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service