Nazarene Space

 

  Is the Passover greater before or after YahuShua????

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Spirit of YHWH converts the soul; the letter does not convert the soul.
The Spirit must enter, so that reading the word has any value at all.
Reading the word without the Spirit is like reading a language you cannot speak.

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor. 3:6)


Shalom.

 

sevynn leverette said:

 

 The Torah of YEWE is perfect converting the soul, the witness of YEWE is sure makin wise simple!

 

 Seems as if David disagrees with your assessment.....

 

  Shalom

 You can mis interpret Psalms 19:7 until the cows come home, do you actually believe the word of YEWE is not alive, and David was devoid of Spirit when he wrote this?????

Christian said:

The Spirit of YHWH converts the soul; the letter does not convert the soul.
The Spirit must enter, so that reading the word has any value at all.
Reading the word without the Spirit is like reading a language you cannot speak.

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor. 3:6)


Shalom.

 

sevynn leverette said:

 

 The Torah of YEWE is perfect converting the soul, the witness of YEWE is sure makin wise simple!

 

 Seems as if David disagrees with your assessment.....

 

  Shalom

 

melek dovid was in the Spirit when he wrote psalm 19.

 

he is not contradicting the transcendent glory of the Person of Davar Elokim because in the text he is not making comparison as you did when i replied above.

 

moreover, when you begged for the answer you were talking about the Resurrected One. while Dovid in the psalm did not even know yet in what manner The Son will incarnate, (that's not talking of Resurrected yet.)

 

no need to confuse the passages.

 

shabbat shalom.

 

 

 

  King Dawid wrote his own personal copy of Torah and did not know which manner the Anointed One would come????????

 Did not YEWE make a personal Covenant with Dawid, that the Anointed One would sit upon his throne?????

 Torah converts the soul.....we are washed clean by the Word.......the Torah became fleash a dwelt among us..... 

 

 Shabbat Shalom

 

  

David had Enoch and the Testaments of the Twelve and Jubilees; I'm sure he and the rest of the Israelites that were faithful knew much more about the Messiah than we give them credit for.
Well he for sure had Enoch. Beyond that is speculative. But even at that, Enoch has some very definitive, powerful, Messianic teachings.

 

Why do nations/countries with their own ruler-ship rage,
and the peoples plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth take a stand,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against YHWH, and against HIS Anointed One, saying,
3 “Let us break their bonds apart,
and cast their cords from us.”
4 HE who sits in the heavens will laugh.
The Master Teacher will have them in mockery.
5 Then HE will speak to them in HIS anger,
and terrify them in his wrath:
6 “Yet I have set MY King on MY set-apart hill of Zion.”
7 I will tell of the decree of MY Covenant.
YHWH said to me, “You are my son.
Today I have become your father.
                                                                                                                                    Ask of Me and I will give the nations/countries with their own right-ruling for your inheritance,
the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron.
You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”
10 Now therefore be wise, you kings.
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve Yahweh with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son paying homage, unless he becomes angry, and you perish in the way,
for HIS wrath will soon be kindled.
Blessed are all those who take refuge in HIM.
Dawid must have been baffled when he wrote this passage also????
Shalom

 

 

It is greater, obviously, because before the real Lamb of Elohim, Israelites used to sacrifice an animal, a lamb, a shadow of the real Lamb of Elohim, now the real Lamb of Elohim is the one we eat, we have a better blood, the blood of the Son of Elohim, and also we have to have present that the blood of animals cannot take awat the Yetzer Hara (evil inclination).
Messiah's sacrifice is not better for the atonement of amoral sins, but is better for the atonement of immoral sins.


Christ is alive, not the letters.
Christ is the spirit that gives the letters meaning.

You can read Torah till the cows go home, but without the spirit it won't help you; you can study for years without getting anywhere, if you don't have the spirit of understanding.

To borrow your own phrasing again: do you think Paul was uninspired when he wrote:
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor. 3:6)


sevynn leverette said:
 You can mis interpret Psalms 19:7 until the cows come home, do you actually believe the word of YEWE is not alive, and David was devoid of Spirit when he wrote this?????

Christian said:

The Spirit of YHWH converts the soul; the letter does not convert the soul.
The Spirit must enter, so that reading the word has any value at all.
Reading the word without the Spirit is like reading a language you cannot speak.

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor. 3:6)


Shalom.

 

sevynn leverette said:

 

 The Torah of YEWE is perfect converting the soul, the witness of YEWE is sure makin wise simple!

 

 Seems as if David disagrees with your assessment.....

 

  Shalom


For the Word of IEUE is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and is able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Christian said:


Christ is alive, not the letters.
Christ is the spirit that gives the letters meaning.

You can read Torah till the cows go home, but without the spirit it won't help you; you can study for years without getting anywhere, if you don't have the spirit of understanding.

To borrow your own phrasing again: do you think Paul was uninspired when he wrote:
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor. 3:6)


sevynn leverette said:
 You can mis interpret Psalms 19:7 until the cows come home, do you actually believe the word of YEWE is not alive, and David was devoid of Spirit when he wrote this?????

Christian said:

The Spirit of YHWH converts the soul; the letter does not convert the soul.
The Spirit must enter, so that reading the word has any value at all.
Reading the word without the Spirit is like reading a language you cannot speak.

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor. 3:6)


Shalom.

 

sevynn leverette said:

 

 The Torah of YEWE is perfect converting the soul, the witness of YEWE is sure makin wise simple!

 

 Seems as if David disagrees with your assessment.....

 

  Shalom

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by Pesach being "greater"?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

 

 

 

















 

LINKS

 

 

 

 

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service