Nazarene Space

Is the Passover greater before or after YahuShua????

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do u precieve the Pesach tobe greater now that YeweShua came as the "Paschal Lamb" to remove the sin of the Land, lay down His life as Kinsman Reddemer of Yisrael?

Shalom

Rachel Stern said:

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by Pesach being "greater"?
Why don't you just give us the "correct answer", sev?

sevynn leverette said:

Do u precieve the Pesach tobe greater now that YeweShua came as the "Paschal Lamb" to remove the sin of the Land, lay down His life as Kinsman Reddemer of Yisrael?

Shalom

Rachel Stern said:

James Trimm answered correctly from the beginning, i guess u missed it......

Shalom

Christian said:

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Rachel Stern said:

King Dawid wrote his own personal copy of Torah and did not know which manner the Anointed One would come????????

the chumash is silent concerning that either

Did not YEWE make a personal Covenant with Dawid, that the Anointed One would sit upon his throne?????

yes, but it doesn't follow that m.Dovid was given the power to know all the hidden things that Hashem has reserved to Himself alone

Torah converts the soul.....we are washed clean by the Word.......the Torah became fleash a dwelt among us.....
that's all there is that need us believe. we need not go any further than what is needed for salvation. it is not necessary to buy the airplane if it suffices to pay the ticket for the flight to get there.

sevynn leverette said:

King Dawid wrote his own personal copy of Torah and did not know which manner the Anointed One would come????????

Did not YEWE make a personal Covenant with Dawid, that the Anointed One would sit upon his throne?????

Torah converts the soul.....we are washed clean by the Word.......the Torah became fleash a dwelt among us..... 

Shabbat Shalom

If things could not get better, then this life is surprisingly static.
What a negative view you have....

I tend to think God is going to make things better and better (at least once the tribulation is over)

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Christian said:

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Rachel Stern said:

I gues when the Apostle kept writing in the HOPE of extrication would would prosper and endure until the END, christians have misled people into a false hope, IEUE does not change; WE need to change, HIS mercy was kicking Adahm out of the garden so w do not live in this sin infested Babylon forevev, Adahm could have ate from the tree after sin and lived forever, IEUE is merciful, and i thank HIM, count it all joy as we go through various trials and endure until the END.

Shalom

Christian said:

If things could not get better, then this life is surprisingly static.
What a negative view you have....

I tend to think God is going to make things better and better (at least once the tribulation is over)

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Christian said:

sevynn leverette said:

Shalom

Rachel Stern said:

HIS mercy was kicking Adam out of the garden

Lol, this was a judgement, not an aspect of mercy, how oafish are you ?

Also, good job answering any of my comments. You make me want to just ignore you.

I have answered your questions, however when an individual has a preconcieved idea in his mind some answers apply to the subject rather than your train of thought. Answering many questions on this site run into rabbit holes rather than sticking to the topic at hand, thus your frustration. And yes removing man from the Sacred Garden of perfection, and the Tree of Life is mercy, that maybe hard for u to understand but that is loving kindness from the Father, Baruch haba B'Shem IEUE.

Shalom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service