Nazarene Space

The lost tribes?? Or always there tribes??

I have read alot about the whole "lost tribes" mystery and even scientists have tried to show that irish or african or other races are the actual Bet Yisrael yet ... does the Scripture actually say that there were at any point in Jewish history ever any tribes "lost" at all??

I mean if the tribes did not return after Babylon then how come Yeshua gave his Malkutha-offer to all the Jews living in Yisrael?? I mean if the "lost tribes" theory is true then Yeshua was only offering Malkutha to Bet Yehuda?? And why does the Prophet Ezechiel actually make claims that during his lifetime all the tribes of Yisrael were well know and knew very well about themselves that they were Bet Yisrael and that some of them who were not completely lost in idolatery actually went up to the Pelgrim Moedim ?? And if Bet Yisrael really is "lost" how come Luqa (luke) bluntly claims that during Yeshua his presentation at the temple as an infant there was a woman there of the tribe of Asher, how is that possible if the tribe was lost of Asher?

Please i urge you all to read this study it will make everything quite clear! ;)
http://www.lightofmashiach.org/losttribes.html

shalom akhim

much more logical questions can be made

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Serkan I think you will like this I find it really cool! Why did Yeshua never leave the land to find them? Because he sent Ambassdors to do this work.

Acts 1:6 "...Would you at this time restore the MALCHUTA of Yisrael?"

The disciples are asking similar question to what you are asking and Yeshua responds with...

"You shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and Judeah and Samaria and to the ends of the earth"

Yeshua give 4 locations Jerusalem and Judeah - Samaria and the ends of the earth. THIS IS SO COOL! Jerusalem is the capital of the southern kingdom of Israel (the house of Judah) and Samaria is the capitol of the northern kingdom of Israel. But notice for the northern kingdom he said "to the ends of the earth" Where is the northern kingdom? scattered into all nations. If they are going to witness to all israelites they must go into all nations of the earth. This is where they will find the lost ten tribes. REMEBER THIS ALWAYS...Yeshua listed 4 locations...the two capitols of the two kingdoms and the place in which you will find the bulk of the citizens. THE SO CALLED GREAT COMMISSION go and make disciples of all the earth is to find all the lost ten tribes and reteach them Torah in order to fulfill this acts 1
Shawn said:
Serkan I think you will like this I find it really cool! Why did Yeshua never leave the land to find them? Because he sent Ambassdors to do this work.

Acts 1:6 "...Would you at this time restore the MALCHUTA of Yisrael?"

The disciples are asking similar question to what you are asking and Yeshua responds with...

"You shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and Judeah and Samaria and to the ends of the earth"

Yeshua give 4 locations Jerusalem and Judeah - Samaria and the ends of the earth. THIS IS SO COOL! Jerusalem is the capital of the southern kingdom of Israel the house of Judah and Samaria is the capitol of the northern kingdom of Israel. But notice for the northern kingdom he said "to the ends of the earth" Where is the northern kingdom scattered into all nations. If they are going to witness to all israelites they must go into all nations of the earth. This is where they will find the lost ten tribes. REMEBER THIS ALWAYS...Yeshua listed 4 locations...the two capitols of the two kingdoms and the place in which you will find the bulk of the citizens. THE SO CALLED GREAT COMMISSION go and make disciples of all the earth is to find all the lost ten tribes and reteach them Torah in order to fulfill this acts 1

damn akhi ... you are right i do like that :p it's funny actually for a moment there i was actually an Apostle with the very same questions :-P thanks for the answer but then one more question i do believe you are right yet Yeshua was saying "Malkutha is being offered to you!!" so what if the Yisraeli's had accepted it then?? Then there would have been no chance for the scatterd Ones right ??
Although there is much longer discussion on kingdom offer the short answer is, Yes if everything had been accepted many Israelites souls would never have got the chance to be in the kingdom. Hashem does not want one lost Israelite soul and this is why it is taking so very long for the full redemption. If all of Israel will repent then the redemption is done.
Also Serkan this is a topic that is very important to me and I have looked into it a lot, if you are interested in seeing more cool two house stuff in the NT let me know and I will try and round up everything I have and give it to you.
Shalom mispacha, I couldn't resist adding my 2 cents worth. The rejection of the "lost tribes" is almost purely rabbinical in nature, as the official rabbinical opinion is that the tribes were reunited centuries ago, however there is no proof of that either.

The absence of proof can be a dangerous tool to use in any instance. Remember the definition of "faith?" There are many organizations that have done extensive research on the topic, one in particular, www.british-israel.com has done research and has videos and podcasts on subject.

I do believe (however it was not documented) that Yashua did teach on the subject. James made it clear that is was common knowledge by addressing his letter: (KJV) James 1
"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Ezekiel 11:16 states clearly, and in context:
"Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come."

The prophets make it clear that the tribes were to be scattered among all nations and that we would become indoctrinated into their heathonistic customs until the last days. I see an awakening going on now, a desire to find one's roots. (why else would most be here?)
Shalom brother,

Amen. I have a question though. I have this sixth sense.

Do you think that all who turn to the Torah, and faith in Yeshua, are actually descendants of the lost tribes?

Could it be that the plan of salvation is to simply save HIS called out people, and all the 12 tribes scattered abroad?

Another question.. Will the 3rd temple be built before or after Yeshua's return? Are there any evidence of where, and who are the lost tribes NOW?

Shalom

Rav Nadav (Lonnie Miller) said:
Shalom mispacha, I couldn't resist adding my 2 cents worth. The rejection of the "lost tribes" is almost purely rabbinical in nature, as the official rabbinical opinion is that the tribes were reunited centuries ago, however there is no proof of that either.

The absence of proof can be a dangerous tool to use in any instance. Remember the definition of "faith?" There are many organizations that have done extensive research on the topic, one in particular, www.british-israel.com has done research and has videos and podcasts on subject.

I do believe (however it was not documented) that Yashua did teach on the subject. James made it clear that is was common knowledge by addressing his letter: (KJV) James 1
"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

"Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come."

The prophets make it clear that the tribes were to be scattered among all nations and that we would become indoctrinated into their heathonistic customs until the last days. I see an awakening going on now, a desire to find one's roots. (why else would most be here?)
Shalom James,
I've pondered that myself, and considered posting on it, but wasn't really sure how to articulate it.
I believe the temple will be rebuilt before his return, primarily due to 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

James Pierce said:
Shalom brother,

Do you think that all who turn to the Torah, and faith in Yeshua, are actually descendants of the lost tribes?

Could it be that the plan of salvation is to simply save HIS called out people, and all the 12 tribes scattered abroad?

Another question.. Will the 3rd temple be built before or after Yeshua's return? Are there any evidence of where, and who are the lost tribes NOW?

Shalom

Rav,

Shalom James,
I've pondered that myself, and considered posting on it, but wasn't really sure how to articulate it.
I believe the temple will be rebuilt before his return, primarily due to 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

James Pierce said:
Shalom brother,

Shalom

Shalom all. Rav Nadav you made the statement "...The rejection of the "lost tribes" is almost purely rabbinical in nature..." In all my experiences with Judaism they do not reject the concept of the lost tribes at all...they just dont talk about it much. In my experience it is only within Messianic Judaism that he have a real rejection of the two house concept. I personally know several orthodox who not only accept the concept of the northern kingdom still being amongst the nations, but they are actively involved in preparing for their return. Orthodox Judaism has tons of info on the lost tribes and their future return. Its "messianics" who have hard time with the idea. If anything many in orthodox Judaism are simply uneducated on the concept but the most educated of them do not reject this concept. That has been my experience.
Shawn,

I look forward to their return. I believe that the temple will be re-built first, for that would be, in my opinion, the reason and cause for their return. The temple would be like their "awakening." What do you think?

Shawn said:
Shalom all. Rav Nadav you made the statement "...The rejection of the "lost tribes" is almost purely rabbinical in nature..." In all my experiences with Judaism they do not reject the concept of the lost tribes at all...they just dont talk about it much. In my experience it is only within Messianic Judaism that he have a real rejection of the two house concept. I personally know several orthodox who not only accept the concept of the northern kingdom still being amongst the nations, but they are actively involved in preparing for their return. Orthodox Judaism has tons of info on the lost tribes and their future return. Its "messianics" who have hard time with the idea. If anything many in orthodox Judaism are simply uneducated on the concept but the most educated of them do not reject this concept. That has been my experience.
Aharon,

When did ALL Israel return, and what year and historical event?
A major prophetic event that the Scriptures state will occur before the return of Messiah, is just about ready to occur, in fact it is happening right now! It is the return of Israel to the truth of Torah and Messiah:

… but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves.
And shall know that I am YHWH their Elohim: for I will give them a
heart, and ears to hear: And they shall praise me in the land of their
captivity, and think upon my name, And return from their stiff neck,
and from their wicked deeds: for they shall remember the way of their
fathers, which sinned before YHWH. And I will bring them again into
the land which I promised with an oath unto their fathers, Avraham,
Yitzchak, and Ya'akov, and they shall be masters of it: and I will
increase them, and they shall not be diminished. And I will make an
everlasting covenant with them to be their Elohim, and they shall be
my people: and I will no more drive my people of Israel out of the
land that I have given them.
(Barukh (Baruch) 2:30-35)

The return of Israel to the Land will be in three waves:

The first wave is a partial return of the House of Judah described in Zeph. 2:1-3. Zephaniah contains a number of messages to various nations, as follows:

To Judah (1:4-2:3)
To Philistia (2:4-7)
To Moab and Ammon (2:8-11)
To Cush (Zeph. 2:12)
Ta Assyria (2:13-15)

Thus Zeph. 2:1-3 which describes Zionism and the first wave return deals with Judah.

The second wave is a partial return of the House of Israel:

even YHWH said unto me--backsliding Yisra’el has proved herself more righteous than treacherous Y’hudah
Return, O backsliding children, says YHWH; for I am a master unto you, and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Tziyon;
(Jer. 3:11, 14 HRV)

The qualifier “two of a family” distinguishes this return from the later, complete return of all Israel to the land.

The third wave is described in Deut 30:1-5 and Is 11:12 which are quoted in Mt. 24:31 & Mk 13:27 :
It is clear that this regathering takes place at the return of Messiah. (See Mt. 24:30-31 & Mk 13:26-27).

Targum Jerusalem reads

...Though you may be dispersed unto the ends of the heavens,
from there the Word of the Lord will gather you together
by the hand of Elijah the great priest, and from there will he bring you
by the hand of King Messiah.
(Targ. Jerusalem Deut. 30:4)

[As you know the "Word" [Aramaic: Memra] is the Messiah] Rashi's commentary states that this means that each individual Jew will be forceably dragged to Israel by Messiah.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service