A group for Nazarenes who are Home Schoolers.
Latest Activity: Oct 31, 2018
Started by Melanie anderson. Last reply by James Trimm Sep 16, 2013.
I haven't time to research and create proper history books for children- have any of you homeschoolers found good books- because the Christian curriculum books are not accurate. Continue
6Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
We are told to train our children and not hire others to indoctrinate them with the ways of the world.
Proverbs 1:8My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother.
Fathers and mothers are to instruct their children.Proverbs 4:1 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. Children are to learn from their father.
Proverbs 13:1 A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke. Fathers instruct your sons.
Proverbs 15:5A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent. If we do not instruct or children, then they can grow up to be fools especially with a public "education."
Public Education is one of Karl Marx's 10 Planks of Communism.
Deuteronomy 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. We are told to teach our children every day.
Deuteronomy 11:19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. Again, we are responsible for teaching our children.
If you are new to homeschooling or just need some direction, then here it is.
The best curriculum is ACE- Accelerated Christian Education
1. It stresses righteous character first and foremost.
2. It has been around for more than 40 years.
3. Most all missionaries use this curriculum.
4. It is very affordable.($150-$300/per year depending if you buy answer keys)
5. It is self-paced so you don't have to spend half your day teaching every concept.
6. It takes your student only about 2 hours per day to finish.
7. The scriptures are woven in each lesson.
8. Students finishing ACE grow up to be doctors, lawyers, missionaries, dentists, veterinarians, business owners, etc.
9. We have literally bought almost every curriculum to compare before coming to this decision.
May Yahweh Bless Your Home School!
Shalom, Brother John
Have a question for home education. How often do you do the memory verses for the kids for class and where do you begin?
THANK YOU JOHN!!!
GREETINGS FROM MEXICO!
Welcome toNazarene Space
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2019 Created by James Trimm.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.