Nazarene Space

James Trimm's Discussions (2,548)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm saying that the S&P reasoning is such that America would not be downgraded i…"

James Trimm replied Aug 6, 2011 to S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by 命

"Part of my concern is that Standard and Poors is downgrading the USA for having a po…"

James Trimm replied Aug 6, 2011 to S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by 命

"You make a good point, I think art must be in a different category (movies).  Now if…"

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by 命

"I have always wondered how credit reporting agencies avoid being sued for slander an…"

James Trimm replied Aug 5, 2011 to S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by 命

"Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote President gives no credit to author of…"

James Trimm replied Sep 18, 2010 to Declaration of Independence

8 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by 命

"Or on "prudence, righteousness, courage and temperance" which are the "forms of Wisd…"

James Trimm replied Sep 2, 2010 to 'Glenn Beck': The Black Robe Brigade

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by 命

"That was all I had time to type at the time, I got called away from the keyboard. Wh…"

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by 命

"I am well aware of the nuances of Mormonism. "

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by 命

"I think it is "real" within the parameters of his own understanding of "righteousnes…"

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by 命

"BTW Mr. Noah also published (but did not translate) the 1840 English edition of the…"

James Trimm replied Sep 1, 2010 to Mordecai Manuel Noah - A Prominant Jewish Early American

1 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by James Trimm

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service