Nazarene Space

From reading Daniel 12:4 which time period do you think the End Times started, and why do you think that? A) c.1901
B) c. 2001
C) c. In the future

Views: 241

Replies to This Discussion

Talk to me guys! Any guesses?
Not sure how one could tell from that verse... I might ask why would one read Dan. 12:4 in a vacuum? Also the term "end times" is fairly ambiguous and relative. For example if the biblical time table lays out as 6,000 years plus a 1,000 year Kingdom... one might refer to the last third of that 6,000 years (the last 2,000 years) as "End Times" or even the last half.

Daniel 12:4 has the term "the end times" come from -- "the time of the end," And it contains three predictions that will happen somewhat in conjecture after Daniel's time but are now part of human history. Does anyone see that? A lot is packed in a few words of God
Lionel Lenox said:

Daniel 12:4 has the term "the end times" come from -- "the time of the end," And it contains three predictions that will happen somewhat in conjecture after Daniel's time but are now part of human history -- so we can be aware of the signs of the times as Yeshua told us to be. Does anyone see that? A lot is packed in a few words of God

The answer is c. 1901: See my End Time blog
2001 could have been the first seal, the beginning of the White Rider period.
Correction: 1945-2001 corresponds to the "White House as the White Rider"-era...

Christian said:
2001 could have been the first seal, the beginning of the White Rider period.

This appears to be a long ignored thread. Despite that, the last posts make a rather hard to understand presumption about the "White House" being somehow affiliated with one of the 2 White Horse riders found in Revelation. (Rev 6:2 and Rev 19:11-12)

I can only assume this thought was contrived from Rev 6:2's White Horse rider who "goes out conquering" and is then equated to America's involvement in it's many wars. There exists a more accurate scriptural assessment of who this 1st White Horse rider is. The insight can be found in the book, "Seven Seals, Seven Thunders" written by Dr. Trimm.  Page 8 begins the discussion of the identity of this rider.  Understanding the important aspect of the riders "bow" should not be overlooked. 

Could this rider represent a false theology and not the US? (...despite it being rife with false theology)

Ohhh, and who's the guy in the photo?

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service